Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Disbelief may Cause Loneliness ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disbelief may cause loneliness
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto or any characters. I'm just borrowing them for some smut and will be returning them slightly used and abused. NEJI X KIBA because there's not many out there. SEX BETWEEN TWO MALES IS DESCRIBED. If you don't like that kind of thing, click back now. Go on, click back.
Not sure where I came up with the title, it could be a product of a late night. Anyway...carrying on.
 
 
Neji still could not believe the situation he was in. True, he had put himself in this situation and there was nowhere else he would rather be and nothing else he would rather be doing. The disbelief stemmed from the fact that one of his fantasies was actually coming true. He could not believe the simple fact that the one person he loved and wanted to be loved by actually shared those feelings.
A rough growl brought him out of his thoughts and he smiled lightly. The tree bark under his robes was rough; the smell of foliage was thick. He closed his lavender tinted eyes and ran his hands down the back of the person in front of him. Another low growl of pleasure emitted from this person and Neji chuckled lightly.
“What're you laughing about?” Asked the person in a deep husky voice, laced with a playfulness that Neji loved. Neji's smile widened a bit and he opened his eyes to stare into the chocolate brown eyes of his lover.
“Nothing. I think it is quite cute when you growl like a dog.” Neji said, running his hands over the leather jacket his lover was wearing. His lover grinned, baring teeth with a hint of pointed canines and returned to his previous ministrations on Neji's exposed neck. Neji sighed happily, leaning against the tree for support, glad that it was there or else he would have fallen long ago. Hot breath whispered by his ear and he shivered in pleasure. He felt a delicate wetness at his throat, a nibble. A strong hand played with the ties on his robes, releasing the ties on the aptly named man-skirt. He heard the rustle of the brown fabric landed on the forest floor.
“You smell so damned good.” His lover said. Neji grinned, wrapping his arms around his lover's chest rubbing his back.
“Thank you Kiba.” Neji said laughing lightly as Kiba nuzzled his neck much like a dog would do. Kiba snickered and bit on the sensitive skin of Neji's neck, licking his flesh slowly, savouring the taste. Neji groaned lightly, running his hands down to clutch at Kiba's muscular buttocks. Kiba growled in pleasure again, nipping at Neji's neck and trailing bites and licks down his slightly exposed collar bone. Neji closed his eyes slightly, feeling Kiba untie his all ready loosened shirt. He felt the soft fabric pass over his shoulders and arms and watched as the white shirt fell to the green grass of the forest floor.
Neji groaned lightly again as Kiba continued trailing the line of kisses to his right nipple. Kiba's hands were busying themselves with untying Neji's loose pants. Neji ran his hands back up Kiba's back lightly, slowly coming to the zipper on the front of the black jacket his new lover was prone to wear. Kiba stood up straight and watched as Neji slowly pulled the tab of the zipper down. Once it was unzipped, Neji ran his hands over Kiba's fishnet covered chest under the jacket, pushing it off to fall on the forest floor. Neji smiled slightly in approval at his lovers exposed chest and couldn't help but think back to how this all started....
 
~FLASHBACK~
“Would you hurry up dog-boy.” Neji shouted over his shoulder. He heard a grunt from 6 meters behind him and saw with his Byakugan that Kiba and Akamaru were trailing further and further behind. Neji sighed in frustration, leaping onto the next tree branch and stilling. Kiba landed beside him a moment later, Akamaru hanging back a branch.
“What?” Kiba asked. Neji glared at him and frowned. He studied Kiba's red fang clan markings with interest, his eyes moving to the other ninja's lips and staying there. No one knew of his crush on the dog ninja he was barely able to admit it himself half the time. He learned to deal with the fact that there was no way Kiba would ever be interested in him and to get over it, he would relentlessly tease the younger ninja.
“You are taking too long. What is your problem?” Neji asked superiority in his tone. Kiba frowned, his eyes narrowing to slits.
“Well excuse me Mr. Genius if I can't keep up.” Kiba replied with a growl. He stared at Neji's narrowed lavender tinted eyes and tried to refrain from simply throwing the older ninja against the tree and kissing him senseless. That would definitely shut him up. Kiba thought to himself trying not to smirk.
“You should be able to keep up considering you are supposed to be a ninja after all.” Neji said to him, folding his arms over his chest and staring the other down. Kiba was watching Neji's lips move but really wasn't paying attention to what he was actually saying. Because of that, his response was to stare at Neji, completely oblivious to that fact that he had just been put down. Neji raised one delicately arched eye-brow in surprise at getting no response. Then he turned away from Kiba, rolling his eyes and leaping to the next tree. Kiba blinked a few times, wondering when exactly the object of his affection had moved.
He shrugged it off and leaped after him, trying his hardest to keep up. He wasn't surprised that Neji was faster than he was. Neji had been the student of Maito Gai-Konoha's Noble Green Beast-and was forced most of the time to try to keep up with the speedy over-zealous jonin. This simple fact caused Neji to become quicker than most ninja, Kiba included. Kiba didn't mind much though, being behind Neji meant he could stare at Neji all he wanted without the Byakugan user being the wiser.
Neji frowned slightly at his own distractions. He knew Kiba was staring at him, he was watching him through his Byakugan instead of scouting in front of him like he should be doing. Why the hell is he so intent on staring at me...wait...did he just try to look at my ass? Neji thought to himself. He mentally smacked himself and focused on the area ahead. They were on a mission after all and failure was not an option in Neji's mind.
His mind wandered slightly, thinking on the mission and wondering why exactly the people they were supposed to be meeting tomorrow morning needed a Byakugan user and an Inuzuka specifically. Even Tsunade had not known for sure, it was why she sent Neji along with Kiba instead of Hinata. As gifted as the main branch Hyuga was, she did not have the skill and expertise Neji did when dealing with unknowns.
Neji`s frown deepened as his vision strayed back to focusing on Kiba. The dog ninja was in fact trying to stare at Neji's ass and looked to be aggravated by the traditional robes Neji wore. Neji smirked at the annoyed look on Kiba's face, it was much too amusing to watch Kiba's eyes bounce up and down in rhythm to the flow of his robes. About a millisecond later, Neji's forehead connected with a low-hanging branch and he yelped once, losing his balance and falling gracelessly to the ground below.
Kiba laughed out loud, unable to stop himself from doubling over at the expression on Neji's usually stoic features. He had landed in a heap, mainly on his back and buttocks and was staring up at the dog ninja with a look of half-anger and half-confusion as if he was unsure why he was on the ground and not in the trees. Kiba stared down at him, still grinning widely as Neji slowly came to the realization that because he was so fixated on watching Kiba watch him, he had failed to pay attention to his surroundings and thus collided with the branch and falling. Kiba leaped down from the trees and landed gracefully beside Neji on all fours, still grinning like a maniac.
“You okay?” Kiba asked laughter in his voice. Neji stared at him a moment, trying to decide whether to hit him or pull him off balance. He decided on a combination of the two and pushed Kiba's knees hard, causing Kiba to fall back at the suddenness of the assault.
“Hey!” Kiba yelped, landing on his back in a sprawl. Neji chuckled and stood, wincing at the pain in his lower back. Kiba leaped to his feet with a grunt and stood directly in front of Neji, a mere few inches from the other ninja to be exact. Neji could feel Kiba's warm breath on his lips and cheeks. He swallowed with a bit of difficulty noting with embarrassment that his pants were getting a bit tighter.
“What'd you do that for?” Kiba exclaimed; a fist raised beside their heads, his eyes narrowed into slits. Neji studied Kiba's wild brown hair and the sharp looking canines protruding slightly from moistened lips.
“Why were you staring at my ass?” Neji asked, staring up at the slightly taller ninja. Kiba blinked a few times, a look of utter confusion coming over his face. For a brief moment, Neji thought he had been mistaken, that his crush on Kiba had gotten the better of him and was causing him to read into things that weren't worth being read into. The world stood perfectly still in the moment and suddenly Neji just wanted the earth to open up and swallow him whole. Then, to his relief, Kiba blushed.
“Well...um...I...uh...”Kiba tried. Neji grinned slightly and raised an eyebrow in surprise.
“Trying to be Hinata now?” Neji questioned. Kiba stared at him a moment then frowned. He looked to be thinking of something. Neji knew from experience and hearsay that Kiba thinking could either turn out horribly wrong or wonderfully right. Neji watched a parade of emotions play in Kiba's eyes: uncertainty, confusion, awe, nervousness and finally fear. Why would he be afraid? Neji thought. Ah crap he knows. Dang it he KNOWS. Now what? I want to kiss him so bad right now...ah hell. You only live once right? Kiba thought as he leaned in and kissed Neji squarely on the lips.
Neji squeaked in surprise and almost leaped back. His heart won over his instincts and he stayed in place, letting Kiba's lips move gently against his own. He squeaked. I can't believe he made that sound. Kiba thought laughing to himself about the very un-Neji like response he received from the kiss. Neji on the other hand was going into a sort of mental overload. He's KISSING me? ME? Why...wait...what IS he doing with his...oh. Neji thought as Kiba got more adventurous and slipped his tongue between Neji's lips. Neji's eyes slipped closed and his hands wandered up Kiba's back, tangling in the wild mane of brown hair. Kiba half-growled and deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around Neji and pulling him possessively closer. Neji moaned softly and moved his own lips and tongue in time with Kiba's. Air became an issue neither could ignore and they reluctantly broke the kiss.
Kiba leaned his forehead against Neji's, their headbands making a soft clink on contact. Both were panting hard. Neji's eyes were still closed and he was trying to get his mind caught up on the situation. Kiba on the other hand was busy studying the smooth features of Neji's face and how the light played off the long lashes of Neji's eyes. Neji's lips were moist and Kiba stared at them feeling like licking those moistened and slightly pink lips. Kiba felt Neji's hand clenching and unclenching in his hair and felt his black pants grow suddenly tighter.
“Why?” Neji asked breathlessly. Kiba moaned lightly at the tone of Neji's voice, it was like music to his sensitive ears. Those lavender tinted eyes slowly opened and Kiba panted a bit harder, staring into those lavender-white pools and feeling lost.
“Why?” Neji asked a bit more forcefully, re-gaining the composure he had effectively lost. Kiba swallowed hard, his mind slow to catch up with most of his blood heading south.
“Why what?” Kiba asked, noticing that his own voice was roughed by arousal. Neji smirked softly and Kiba felt his knees weaken.
“Why did you kiss me?” Neji asked. Kiba suddenly felt his world come crashing down around him. Ah shit. He's not gay. Kiba thought. Neji watched Kiba's brown eyes and saw the worry there. He frowned slightly then caught on to why Kiba would be worried.
“I am not protesting it mind you. I just want to know. Why me?” Neji asked. Kiba focused in on Neji's eyes again and saw the honest curiosity in those pale lavender depths. Kiba smiled.
“Because. I like you.” Kiba said, grinning and showing off pointed canines. Neji blinked a few times in awe.
“You...like me?” Neji asked feeling slightly light-headed, but in a good way. Kiba laughed slightly completely at a loss to why Neji seemed to be a bit slow.
“Yeah, what are you Naruto?” Kiba asked holding Neji close and smiling. Neji frowned a bit then gave Kiba's hair a hard tug. Kiba yelped and jumped back, almost causing both to tumble back onto the ground.
“Funny. How long have you liked me?” Neji asked half-glaring at Kiba. Kiba stared at him a moment then grabbed his buttocks. Neji jumped, his eyes widening in surprise. Kiba laughed.
“Since you became a chunin. I decided that I wanted you to be my mate.” Kiba said. Neji stared at him a moment, the full context of what Kiba had just implied hitting him hard. His mind reeled a bit in shock.
“Your mate?” Neji asked. Kiba nodded. Neji just stared at him, mouth open slightly in shock. Kiba slowly realized that mate may have been the wrong word to use so suddenly.
“Well it's just...I really like you. A lot.” Kiba tried, looking slightly worried and hoping he hadn't inadvertently pushed Neji away. Neji nodded feebly, feeling his knees go weak. He couldn't believe that Kiba felt the same way he did.
“Oh.” Was all Neji could say. Oh? As is `oh crap what did I get myself into?' Kiba thought, feeling himself choke up. After finally admitting his feelings, the last thing he wanted was to be turned down.
“Listen, I'm sorry. Just...forget I said anything, okay?” Kiba said trying to pull away from Neji. Neji would have none of it and tightened the grip he had in Kiba's hair. Kiba looked at him confused.
“No. You are not going anywhere.” Neji replied, his voice taking on a husky tone. Kiba stared at him, mouth agape with shock.
“Wait, you're not...you like me back?” Kiba asked. Neji smiled.
“What are you, Naruto?”
~END FLASHBACK~
 
Neji was brought back to the present by Kiba growling in impatience. He looked into Kiba's eyes and gave him a heart-stopping smile of apology. Kiba stopped growling and grinned, giving the ties on Neji's pants a final tug. Cool air hit Neji's legs and upper thighs as the loose pants fell about his ankles. Kiba watched them fall then his eyes trailed up Neji's pale muscular legs with approval. Neji panted slightly, feeling so very exposed, even though he was still covered, but loving it.
“Well damn Neji, how much are you packing?” Kiba asked staring at Neji's groin. Neji felt his cheeks heat at the question, and then he decided to take the daring route.
“Why don't you find out?” He asked, levelling Kiba with a sultry stare. Kiba swallowed hard, feeling absently Neji's hands at his waist. Cool air came suddenly to his legs and his erection. He never did like wearing undergarments. Neji stared at Kiba's groin in somewhat shock. He hadn't expected Kiba to be wearing nothing under his pants. Kiba grinned at Neji's raised eyebrows.
“Too big for you?” Kiba asked laughing lightly. Neji's eyes darted to meet Kiba's and he glared.
“No. I expected you to be wearing...well SOMETHING.” Neji exclaimed. Kiba laughed harder and pushed Neji against the tree. Neji gasped at the feel of rough bark against his naked back. Kiba's hands were at his waist again, pulling his only remaining article of clothing down. As he stripped Neji of the last bit of fabric on his body, he trailed kisses down Neji's chest and abdominal muscles. Neji moaned lightly, watching as Kiba pulled his pants and undergarments off and throwing both away from Neji's ankles. Neji tried not to smirk as Kiba tugged off his ninja shoes and threw them off into the distance. While Kiba was down there, he pulled his own pants and shoes away from his ankles and promptly threw them to a side. He stood to his full height and grinned, looking somewhat proud of himself. Neji laughed. Kiba stared at him a moment, studying the way Neji's long dark hair bounced when he laughed.
“What's so funny?” Kiba asked. Neji grinned at him and shook his head.
“Better now?” Neji asked, forgetting that he was naked and standing in front of a very aroused lover and more than likely on the verge of being ravaged. Kiba grinned, his eyes running lustfully over Neji's fully exposed body. Neji was built like a sleek cat, lithe muscle and smooth graceful bone structure. His pale skin and dark hair highlighted the lines of his body well. Kiba swallowed hard, staring at the erection raised out of dark curls. Neji watched him staring and felt his cheeks heat up and his breathing increase.
His lavender eyes wandered over Kiba's chiselled, tan frame studying the hard muscles intently. He reached out and wrapped his arms around Kiba's waist, pulling him close and kissing him hard. Kiba growled in approval, sliding his tongue into Neji's mouth expertly. Neji groaned feeling Kiba's hands on his chest, pinching his nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Neji broke the kiss to turn his head to the side in pleasure, moaning loudly. Kiba growled lightly, turning Neji's head back into position and kissing him hard. Neji moaned loudly into Kiba's mouth and Kiba rewarded him by pinching his nipples. Neji arched into Kiba's body, his erection brushing against Kiba's.
They both stopped for a moment, entranced by the heart-stopping feel of hard flesh against hard flesh. Kiba looked Neji in the eye and grinned, pushing himself forward and thrusting into Neji. Neji gasped, feeling the twin sensations of pain from the tree bark rubbing against his bare backside and the pleasure of Kiba grinding against him. Kiba chuckled, bending forward and nibbling at Neji's neck again. Neji moaned, running his hands up Kiba's back, clutching hard to his broad shoulders. Kiba continued to grind into him and Neji began meeting him thrust for thrust.
The tempo increased, Neji began panting hard and mumbling softly to himself, his eyes slipping to half-mast. Kiba watched in fascination at Neji's reaction but kept sucking and nibbling on his neck. He ran a hand over Neji's shoulder and down his back, fingering the tight hole of Neji's buttocks. Neji gasped and his eyes shot open. He thrust hard into Kiba then stopped.
“What are you doing?” Neji asked, looking at Kiba in a mix of shock and fear. Kiba smiled and continued to finger the rim of Neji's hole.
“Haven't you ever heard of male on male sex?” Kiba asked. Neji stared at him a moment, a slight pinkish tinge coming to his face.
“No.” Neji replied. Kiba stared at him a moment, shock on his face. Then he laughed.
“Are you serious?” Kiba asked laughing in shock. Neji frowned and glared. Kiba stopped laughing.
“Yes. Why?” Neji replied, his tone icy. Kiba swallowed hard, suddenly very aware that at this close a range Neji could easily kill him before he could even see the strike.
“Well...um. When two guys have sex, one guy kind of...well...sticks his dick in the other guy's ass.” Kiba said, shrugging and running a hand through his hair. Complete silence greeted his ears as Neji seemed to digest this information.
“What?” Neji asked, seemingly over his shock. Kiba frowned and leaned into him, efficiently covering Neji's body with his own.
“When two guys have sex-“ Kiba tried. Neji cut him off with a wave of his hand.
“I heard you. I understand you. Just what makes you think it is going to be your dick going up my ass?” Neji asked, staring Kiba down. Kiba stared at him a moment then grinned.
“Because I'm taller. And stronger. And if you don't use your chakra, you can't hold me back.” Kiba said. Neji grinned then gasped as Kiba captured his wrists in one hand and forced Neji's arms over his head. Neji thrust his hips forward, arching his back hard and moaned. Kiba stared at him a moment, mouth open. He hadn't expected Neji to react like that.
“What?” Neji asked, breathlessly. He stared at Kiba intently and the dog ninja grinned.
“You liked me taking charge didn't you?” Kiba asked grinning. Neji smiled and nodded slowly. Kiba grinned, forcing Neji's wrists against the tree roughly. Neji moaned softly, feeling Kiba's hard body press forcefully against him. Kiba attacked Neji's neck roughly, biting hard. Neji moaned loudly, thrusting his hips forward and arching his body into Kiba's. Kiba couldn't believe Neji's reactions. He never thought Neji would be such a submission uke. He ran his free hand down the cleft of Neji's buttocks and fingered his tight hole. Neji gasped and moaned loudly in Kiba's ear. Kiba grinned, nibbling on Neji's neck and slowly inserting his left index finger into Neji's ass. Neji yelped in pain and tried to pull back. Kiba stopped moving and pulled out his finger.
“What?” Kiba asked. Neji swallowed down the pain then levelled Kiba with a glare.
“That HURT and not in a good way.” Neji said, noticing and hating that his voice wavered. Kiba blinked a few times then looked at Neji sheepishly.
“Heh. Sorry. I forgot we need some kind of um...lube.” Kiba said pulling his free left hand up to Neji's mouth. Neji pulled back and frowned.
“What?” Kiba asked looking completely confused. Neji rolled his eyes.
“Your finger was just up my ass. You really expect me to suck on it?” Neji asked in an annoyed tone. Kiba blinked at him a few times then blushed. Neji squirmed a bit under Kiba's grasp and Kiba let him go, taking a step away from the tree. Neji stared at him a moment feeling suddenly chilled without Kiba's body on top of his own. Kiba looked away from him, trying not to meet his eyes. Neji sighed, knowing there would only be a few ways to salvage this.
“Kiba.” Neji said softly. Kiba looked at him out of the corner of his eyes, his face looking towards Akamaru who was staring down at them with a look of confusion on his face. Akamaru seemed to wonder why the two weren't mating yet. Neji smiled softly at the embarrassed Kiba and motioned for him to come closer. Kiba did, positioning himself on top of Neji, though not as forcefully.
“Switch hands Kiba.” Neji said. Kiba stared at him a moment then grinned. He grabbed Neji's wrists in his left hand and forced him into the rough bark. Neji moaned loudly and Kiba grinned. Kiba ran his right index finger over Neji's parted lips and Neji licked it slowly. Kiba swallowed hard at the sensual look on Neji's face as the pale-eyed jonin took the finger into his mouth and sucked. Kiba moaned as Neji sucked on his finger, rolling his tongue over the various callous'.
Kiba regretfully pulled his finger out of Neji's mouth and slowly pushed it up Neji's ass. Neji winced slightly in pain and Kiba frowned. After a moment Neji sighed and thrust into Kiba's hips. Kiba grinned and took this as a sign to keep pushing into him. Neji moaned softly, eyes slipping shut in pleasure as Kiba thrust his finger in and out of Neji's tight hole. After a few moments, Kiba offered his hand to Neji again, who grinned coyly taking only Kiba's middle finger into his mouth. Kiba grinned, watching intently as Neji sucked and licked the finger in his mouth.
“Damn you look sexy.” Kiba whimpered, thrusting into Neji hard. Neji raised an eyebrow then pulled his head back, releasing Kiba's finger. A trail of spittle attached Kiba's finger to Neji's mouth and Kiba grinned.
“Do I now?” Neji asked breathlessly. Kiba nodded and pushed his fingers back into Neji's ass. Neji winced in pain and frowned. Kiba didn't like the look on his face one bit. He started to pull out and Neji tried to push his fingers back in.
“Keep going dog-boy. It doesn't hurt as much after a while.” Neji said looking frustrated. Kiba grinned then obliged. Neji arched his back and gasped, feeling pain with a bit of pleasure. He moaned as the pleasure over took the pain and Kiba started thrusting both fingers in and out. Kiba rotated them as he thrusted, trying to find Neji's prostate. Neji moaned in pleasure, tossing his head to the side and thrusting up hard. Kiba groaned and thrust back, being careful not to thrust too hard in case he inadvertently rammed Neji's buttocks into the tree and caused him a very painful injury.
Kiba pulled the two fingers out after another thrust and offered his hand to Neji. Neji stared at him for a moment in a daze, then took Kiba's ring finger in his mouth and sucked on it. Kiba decided he liked the way Neji sucked at fingers and couldn't help but wonder what that mouth would do once he had to lube up Kiba's penis. He grinned at the thought then moaned as he pictured Neji on his knees in front of him, sucking hard. He pulled his finger out of Neji's mouth and thrust into him fast and hard. Neji yelped in shock then stilled, panting hard.
“You okay?” Kiba asked, worried he took it a bit too far. Neji stared at him, his pale eyes glazed over from passion. He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Kiba grinned and thrust his fingers in and out again slowly. Neji moaned in pleasure, arching forward again. Kiba smiled wolfishly and kissed him hard, lolling his tongue roughly in Neji's mouth. Neji responded with enthusiasm, mimicking Kiba's movements and dominating the war in their mouths. Kiba changed the angle of his thrust and Neji broke the kiss to yell out in pleasure. Found it. Kiba thought happily. Neji gasped, panting hard and stared at Kiba for a moment.
“What was that?” He asked voice husky and low. Kiba grinned and pulled his fingers out.
“Your prostate.” Kiba growled grinning. He released Neji's wrists then clamped both his large hands on Neji's seemingly delicate shoulders. Neji tilted his head to the side in curiosity as Kiba stepped back. Then he understood as Kiba pressed down, forcing him to his knees. Neji stared at Kiba's penis, wondering exactly how the dog ninja expected him to fit it all in his mouth. He swallowed hard and shrugged to himself, leaning forward and giving it an experimental lick.
Kiba moaned in pleasure, tangling his hands in Neji's hair. Neji grinned and licked slowly up one side of his penis, over the tip and down the other side. Kiba's grip tightened. Neji took this as encouragement and repeated the action. Kiba growled lightly and tried not to thrust. Neji took the very tip into his mouth and sucked once, hard. Kiba howled in pleasure, oddly enough Akamaru returned the howl. Neji tried not to laugh at that and took in another inch, licking down his shaft as he went.
Kiba panted hard, making low keening sounds similar to a dog in heat. Neji sucked on his erection, loving the feel of Kiba's hands in his hair, pulling ever so slightly but not enough to hurt too much. Neji took in another inch, felling the tip nearing the back of his throat. It wasn't quite there yet but he could feel it like a presence. He sucked and licked as Kiba moaned and keened above him. Neji ran his hands over Kiba's muscular calves and stared massaging his buttocks as he took in another inch.
The tip bashed against his tonsils and he almost gagged. Almost, but not quite. He rolled his tongue over Kiba's penis and sucked hard. Kiba howled again, Akamaru returning the howl from the tree tops. Neji laughed lightly around Kiba's penis and Kiba clenched his hands hard in Neji's long hair. Hm. The vibrations must have felt really good. Neji thought. He tried not to laugh again as he got a wicked idea in his head. Neji began to hum, softly at first, slowly trying to take in another inch.
Kiba responded with a howl, echoed again by his ninja dog. Neji felt Kiba's muscles tightening as he tried not to thrust into his mouth. Neji was glad the dog ninja had enough sense to remember not to thrust. Neji hummed a bit louder, managing to take in another inch and lubricating Kiba's penis effectively. Kiba pulled on his hair, encouraging the Byakugan users to try to take in the full eight inches of his think length.
Neji calculated quickly in his head and figured he could manage that last inch or two. He continued humming, taking it into his mouth slowly. His gag reflex tried to kick in but he forced it away. He licked around the base of Kiba's penis and felt something off there. He was tempted to use the Byakugan but knew Kiba would feel the rise in chakra and wonder about it. He settled for humming, licking and sucking instead. Kiba was going wild above him, moaning and keening loudly, tugging at Neji's hair. Then he did something odd. Kiba started to pull himself out of Neji's mouth. Neji moaned in protest.
“Shush. You're just lubeing it up, not getting me off.” Kiba panted. Oh yeah. Neji thought, opening his mouth and letting Kiba slip out. A string of saliva dribbled down his chin and Neji smiled softly. Kiba hoisted him to his feet and slammed him against the tree hard, pulling his legs up to expose his buttocks at the same time. Neji gasped and grabbed onto Kiba's shoulders.
Kiba gave him a reassuring smile and positioned himself in front of Neji's entrance. Neji swallowed hard, panting. Kiba pushed forward and Neji moaned. Kiba kept pushing forward steadily and Neji arched up, glad suddenly that Kiba was quite strong. Kiba pushed in to the hilt and stood still a moment, catching his breath. Neji had turned out to be everything he had imagined in all his wildest dreams. Sexy, confident. He was a uke but a demanding one, with one hell of a mouth. And, he didn't mind rough play. Kiba grinned capturing that amazing mouth with his own and pulling out almost to the tip.
Neji moaned in pleasure then nearly screamed as Kiba thrust forward, impaling him and striking just shy of his prostate. Neji returned the kiss with a fever, gripping Kiba's shoulders hard and pushing his hips forward. Kiba thrust into him again, skirting just on the edge of his prostate to tease. Neji broke the kiss to cry out in pleasure. Kiba laughed, attacking Neji's neck again in the same spot as before. A light bruise had all ready formed there and Kiba figured by the time they were done, it would look like someone struck Neji in the neck.
Neji felt Kiba thrust again and he moaned. The dog ninja kept going this time, increasing the pace and slamming him harder. The bark on his back felt erotically good and he figured he would have scratches there for quite some time. Neji dug his nails into Kiba's shoulders and panted hard. His eyes slipped shut in pleasure and he moaned. Kiba was panting like he was running some kind of crazy marathon. Neji could feel Kiba's penis twitching, he was going to release soon. Then he felt it, a tingling sensation starting in his balls and spreading out through his whole body. Kiba decided at that moment to stop teasing and hit Neji's prostate.
“OH KIBA!” Neji scream, arching and almost falling as Kiba howled out Neji's name. Neji was aware of a thick fluid coating his chest and more thick wetness shooting into his ass. The hilt of Kiba's penis seemed to expand, stretching the first ring of muscle in his ass even further. Neji felt the pain then remember something about a knot in a dog's penis when they mated. He was suddenly very aware of the fact that Kiba was dog-like. Then he was aware of no more.
Kiba panted hard, trying to steady himself and an unconscious Neji against the tree. He gave up and flopped backwards, landing on the grass with a thump, Neji landing on top of him. He stared through the canopy of leaves and branches, absently running a hand through Neji's long hair. When he got to where it was tied off, he merely broke the hair tie instead of bothering to unwind it. He always thought Neji looked better with his hair free anyway.
Akamaru landed near them with a soft thud and Kiba looked over at him. Akamaru grinned and barked once, softly. Kiba grinned wolfishly and nodded. His eyes roamed the woods, picking out the bits and pieces of their clothes and gear. Neji breathed evenly on his chest, his hands still clutching Kiba's shoulders. Kiba grinned, running one hand through those thick silky tresses and the other over a smooth back. After a few minutes, his breathing evened out and he fell asleep.
 
Neji started awake and jolted up, sitting on Kiba's lap stiffly. Everything hurt and he groaned in pain. His back hurt from the fall and the abuse of being slammed against a tree. He buttocks hurt for obvious reasons. He scalp hurt from Kiba pulling on his hair. His neck hurt from the sucking and biting, hell even his nipples hurt from the pinching. His wrists hurt from Kiba's vice grip; the only thing that didn't seem to hurt was his....wait, no. Everything hurt.
He groaned again and considered his options. He could move and get dressed. But the big issue there was that he would have to move. Moving required asking his body to well move and that hurt. He could stay sitting there until Kiba woke up, but sitting so straight hurt. He assumed sitting up too long, even relaxed would hurt. He could lay back down, but again, that required movement. He opted for his last choice.
“Kiba?” He asked, surprised at the huskiness of his voice. Kiba moaned, yawned and still slept. Neji frowned.
“KIBA.” Neji demanded this time, his voice sounding oddly dominatrix like. Kiba yawned but didn't stir.
“MUTT!” Neji shouted. Kiba grunted, yelped and stared up at him. Neji tried not to laugh. Laughing would ruin the effect of the glare.
“Huh?” Kiba asked, yawning hugely. Neji smiled. Screw the glare. He thought. Kiba was staring at him.
“Ow.” Was all Neji said, pouting and lowering his head a bit to let long locks of hair fall in front of his face. Kiba laughed at that and pulled him into a tight hug.
“I said OW mutt!” Neji protested, struggling weakly. Kiba laughed again and stood, managing to pull himself out and not cause either of them to fall over. He settled Neji on his feet and stared at the still half-pouting Byakugan user.
“Better?” Kiba asked. Neji nodded, rubbing at his lower back. It was then that he took note of the color of the sky through the foliage.
“THE MISSION!”
 
Dawn broke in the fire country as two lone travellers stood by the side of the road, awaiting the two ninja they had specified to help them. They were older and dressed like any normal villager; one was a woman and the other was a man. Nothing was distinctive about them in the slightest.
“Shouldn't they be here by now?” asked the man, looking around and wondering if they had somehow missed the ninja. The woman nodded in worry. Two other male travellers, in their mid-twenties came to stand beside the elderly couple.
“Maybe they ran into some trouble.” One said. The other nodded. The elderly couple shuffled in nervousness.
“I hope not.” Said the woman. Suddenly there was a rustle of leaves to the groups left. They turned in time to see two ninja drop from the trees. One was medium height and pale, he wore white robes with a brown over skirt. His hair was dark brown and hung freely around him to hang past his buttocks. His eyes were tinted lavender and he wore the Konoha snugly on his forehead. The other was a bit taller and tanned with wild brown hair and wild brown eyes. He wore black pants a black leather jacket and a grin. Two red fang shaped markings covered his cheeks and a huge white dog stood by his side. His headband was also tied snugly around his forehead.
“Our apologies for being delayed. We had some...issues to deal with.” Said the lavender-eyed male. The old woman nodded.
“You must be the Hyuga.” She said. He nodded.
“My name is Hyuga Neji. They are Inuzuka Kiba and Akamaru.” Neji said. The older man nodded.
“So, what'd need us for?” Asked Kiba with a grin. Neji frowned at him. The younger travellers smiled.
“Well...we need help finding something in our village.” Said one. Neji and Kiba looked at them a moment.
“Finding what exactly?” Neji asked. The four travellers exchanged a glace. The old man stepped forward
“Well you see; there's this young man who is visiting our village. He's the young son of a predominately wealthy and important man. And well... we kind of lost him. His father is due back tomorrow and he'll have our village in financial tatters if we can't return him.” The old man said. Neji and Kiba exchanged a glance. I would rather be back in the forest right now then go on a search and rescue mission because a village lost a child. They both thought.
“Fine. Tell us what he looks like and if you can provide Kiba and Akamaru with one of his personal belongings that carries his scent then we can get this under way.” Neji said with a hint of exasperation in his voice.
“Right this way.” Said the old man leading the two ninja down the path. They followed knowing that this was something even a team of genin would be able to pull off, assuming the child hadn't been kidnapped. The travellers looked back, noticing that the Hyuga was walking with a bit of pain it seemed. Like his whole body, mainly his back was in pain. Must have been some issue. They thought. They watched as the Inuzuka leaned over and whispered something into the Hyuga's ear, causing the Hyuga to blush and swat his partner on the arm. The old woman raised an eyebrow then grinned knowingly.
 
Neji sighed gratefully, thankful to be back in Konoha. He was resting contently at the Hyuga mansion, soaking in a warm bath in a semi-private bath house. He had come home to a somewhat empty estate. Most of the others were out on missions except for Hinata and Hanabi who were currently out shopping. Technically he had the whole place to himself.
He leaned back in the water then jolted up suddenly, there was a commotion at the bath house door. Activating his Byakugan, Neji stood and wrapped a towel around his waist. Then he grinned, letting the towel drop as Kiba wandered into the bath house. Kiba stopped for a moment, staring at a wet and naked Neji alone in the steaming water.
“Wow.” Kiba said, feeling his pants grow hard. Neji smiled softly and motioned for Kiba to come closer. Kiba grinned and stripped quickly, obeying his demanding uke.
“What are you doing here anyway?” Neji asked as Kiba stepped into the water and wrapped him in a hug.
“I ran into Hinata and she mentioned that you were all alone in this place. So I figured I'd give you some company.” Kiba said, nuzzling the still-healing bruise on Neji's neck. Neji moaned in pleasure.
“Company huh? Well good. I was getting lonely.” Neji replied, running his hands over the hard muscles in Kiba's chest. Kiba laughed.
“Well with me around, you're never going to be lonely again.”