Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dogs and Flowers ❯ Flower Arrangement ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Flower arrangement
 
Another day has start, Ino was still sleeping.. Untill..
 
“RIIING!!!”
 
Ino: hmm… (waking)
 
“RIIING!!!”
;/
 
“CRASH!!”
 
Ino: ehmm.. (hoah) what a disturbing sucker…Better clean my bed.. ^_^..
 
So Ino clean her bed and go to the bathroom to have some shower..
 
Ino: (la!la!la♫la!la!la♪la!!) Oh no! I already forget about that poop lover.. Oh!!! why do Sir kakashi do that to me and He even order Sakura to sit right to Sasuke-kun .. THIS IS THE VERY WORSE THING IN MY LIFE!!
 
Flash Back:
 
Kakashi is teaching when suddenly..
 
Kakashi: Alright, So the ninjutsu is..
 
“AAAHHH!!!”
 
Kakashi: What's happening Ms. Haruno?
 
Sakura: GAARA… (frighten)
 
Gaara:… he,he,he..
 
Kakashi: ……
 
Sakura: aHHH!!!
 
Kakashi: Okay.. Kankurou, stand up and go sit next to Gaara, and Sakura next to Sasuke..
 
Ino: WhAt!!!
 
Kakashi: What's the matter Ms. Yamanaka?
 
Ino: Why do Sakura must sit beside Sasuke-kun..
 
Kakashi: Cost, Gaara is frighten Sakura so she must sit somewhere were Gaara can't frighten her..
 
Ino: But, Why beside sasuke-kun?!!!
 
Kakashi: Because, Sasuke is to far in Gaara chair and beside, Sasuke can protect Sakura from Gaara..
 
Ino: But,but!!
 
Kakashi: No but's, go back to your sit,Ino..
 
Ino:…;/
 
Sakura:…( giggle)
 
Sasuke:….hn..
 
Ino: Hmp!(grrr)
 
End of Flash Back…
 
Ino: OHH!! Sasuke-kun!! Why do Sir Kakashi must separate our love for each other!! WHY!! And Why Do I have to stuck on Poop Lover and Not you!!
 
“ INO Be Quite, don't MAKE SucH A StuPiD NoiSe when YOUR IN THE BATHROOM!! Your GraDuating Now SO ACK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN!!”
 
Ino: Eh! YES MOM!!( blush)
 
When Ino had finish, she put her uniform, put some ponytail in her hair, eat her breakfast and went to Konoha High..
 
(Class Room)
 
Kiba was preparing to sit beside Ino:
 
Ino: Hmph! Nothing's change.. Your always Late and.. (sniff..sniff..) eew!! Are you washing yourself with water or your dog's peep!! Grouss!!
 
Kiba: grrr.. HeY MS.YAMANAKA, you, DON”T CARE even I'M LATE OR ABSENCE.. AND SPECIALY IN MY SMELL…YOU KNOW, YOU'RE THE GRUOSS ONE… You smell like a POISONING-PIG-PEEP!!heh
 
Ino: WHAT!!grr..YOU POOP LOVER!!.
 
Kiba: INO-PIG!!!
 
Ten-ten: Hey guys, stop that, be patient.. Were graduating now, we don't want to have some trouble, Right?!
 
Ino: But!
 
Shino: you know, your always like that even when we are Freshmen..
 
Chouji: Yeah, I remember, were so quite back then when.. (stop)
 
Shikamaru: When a very loud voice came..
 
Flash Back:
 
Iruka: Hello, everybody, I'm your Adviser Mr. Iruka, just call me Iruka Sensei..
 
Everybody: ( low voice) ohayao Iruka sensei..
 
Iruka: Hahaha.. Still shy eh..
 
Everybody: …..
 
Iruka: Okey!! Before we start I..
 
“ AAAHHH”
 
Iruka: Eh!?
 
“You! PERVERT!!”
 
“AWW!! IT'S YOUR FAULT!!”
 
“ NO!! YOU DID IT IN PORPOSE!!”
 
“ LIAR!! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR UGLY BODY!”
 
“ WHAT!! YOU DOBE!”
 
Iruka: Ehm!!!
 
“ YOUR JUST A SLIM-UGLY-PIG!”
 
“ DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU UGLY-COWARD-SMELLY-ANIMAL-WASTE”
 
Iruka: EHM!!
 
“ DON”T CALL ME COWARD ANIMAL WASTE PIG!!”
 
“ YOU'RE A SMELLY-BIG-PER..”
 
Iruka: EHM!!!
 
The two student stop and stare at their teacher and classmate that was watching in their fight..
 
(The two students smile)
 
Iruka: What is your name's?
 
Kiba: I-I'm, Inuzuka.. Inuzuka Kiba..
 
Ino: I-I-I'm Yama-Yamanaka.. Yamanaka Ino..
 
Iruka: Okey.. What is Yourrrr.. Problem Mr. Inuzuka and Ms. Yamanaka.. And your making your own world and fighting each other..
 
Ino: Iruka Sensei.. Ki-Kiba was looking under my skirt..(blushing)
 
Kiba: NO IDIDN'T! MY BallpeN Had fell in the ground and then I look for IT.. AND WHEN I FOUND IT, she STAND UP AND THE WIND BLOW HER SKIRT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!! (blushing)
 
Ino: (blushing) YOU SEE SIR… HE'S A PERVERT!!
 
Kiba: NO I'M NOT:
 
Ino: YES YOU DO!!
 
Kiba: NOT!!
 
Ino: YES!!
 
Kiba: NO!!LIAR!!
 
Ino: PERV..
 
Iruka: okay,OkaY!! StOP AlreAdY! You making too much noise, can't you see what you did with that noise?
 
Ino and Kiba: Eh!
 
Iruka open the door and reveal a more than 10 students that was falling when the door open.. And more than 50 students watching out side their room..
 
(Kiba and Ino sweat drop)
 
Iruka: This is the first time that a two freshmen were fighting in a very loud voice without noticing their teacher in front of them..(sign)
 
(Kiba and Ino blush)
 
Iruka: Okay ..Go back to your sit..
 
End of flash back:
 
Ten-Ten: That's fanny..
 
Ino: you see.. he's a born pervert..
 
Kiba: Heh, who's the pervert in two of us Ino..
 
Ino: ?
 
Temari: I know! Do mean the accidental fall..
 
Ino:!!
 
Sakura: Oh yeah! I remember too, we were sophomores back then.. Temari, Gaara and Kankouro is our new classmate, we were having our taijutsu class and we have to change our clothes for that subject..
 
Sasuke: hmph!(smirking) When a blonde hair fall in the ground..
 
Flash Back:
 
Sakura: I heard that Naruto and Kiba is back..
 
Temari: Really!! Oh..
 
Hinata:… (blush)
 
Ten-ten: So, what happen to your brother?
 
Temari: Well, he's okay now.. I think.. but you know he deserve that, he was very angry back then… You will surely laugh when you see him..^_^
 
Everyone: hehehe..
 
Sakura: ?.. Ino, what's the problem?
 
Ino: I-I think, something's missing… (looking inside her bag)
 
Sakura:?…
 
Ino: I know!! It's in the Locker Room!! I'll be back..
 
Sakura: WAIT! I'll come with you..
 
Ino: TheN Hurry uP!!
 
Sakura and Ino run to where the Locker Room is..
 
Ino: Hurry SaKURa, I don't want to be LATE!!
 
When:
 
“BAG!!!”
Ino: So-Sorry I-I didn't mean to-AHHH!! (Close her eyes with her hand and then Blush)
 
Kiba: OUCH! WHAT THE!!EH!!!Ino?
 
Sasuke and Sakura: Hey! What's going on? Ha!?
 
The two of them stared were Kiba and Ino stood.. Their eyes widened to what they have seen… Kiba was Half Necked.. Ino has pull his towel down and reveal his little spongebob in the center of his underwear.. But Kiba didn't notice it..
 
Kiba: Ha?hey what's the matter, Ino?
 
Sasuke: HA!HA!HA!HA!(laugh)
 
Sakura: (turn around and blush)hi,hi.. (silent laugh)
 
Kiba: ?eh?
 
And Then he realize that he was half necked..
 
Kiba: HAAA!!! InO YOU PERVERT!!! (while putting he's towel upand blush)
 
Ino: I'M NOT A PERVERT! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU BLOCK MY WAY!!(blushing)
 
Kiba: HA! DON'T MAKE ANY STORY INO! THIS IS ONE OF YOUR PLAN TO INSULT ME!! BUT YOU WERE WRONG!! YOU ME YOUR SELF A PERVERT!! INO!!
 
Ino: HEY KIBA! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!! I HAVE NO TIME TO PLAN A PERVERTED THING TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE NO REASON!! BESIDE I'M.. (Looking at kiba's body and blush) I-I `M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR UGLY-POOP-COLESTEROLE-BODY WITH A SPONGEBOB UNDERWEAR!!(blushing)
 
Sasuke and Sakura:heheheheheheh…
 
Kiba:WHAT DID YOU SAY!!;/ (blushing)
 
Ino: I SAID!!…(Breath) UGLY-POOP-COLESTEROLE-BODY WITH SPONGEBOB UNDERWEAR!!
 
Kiba: WHY YOU!!PIG-THIN-CHESTED-PERVERT!!
 
Ino: DON'T CALL ME THIN-CHESTED! PERVERT!
 
Kiba and Ino: GRRRR…(Looking at each other)
 
Sasuke and Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
“WHAT'S THE MAENING OF THIS?!”
 
“POP!!” Kurenai had reveal in the smoke..
 
Kiba and Ino: No-no-nothing Kurenai sensei (blushing)..
 
Kurenai: Are you sure..(rising up her right eye browse and looking up in Sasuke and Sakura)
 
Sasuke and Sakura: (hiding their laughter)ye-yes…
 
Kurenai: Okay… But don't do anything wrong.. (looking at Kiba)
 
Kiba: (gulp)…
 
With a PoP, Kurenai had gone..
 
Sasuke and Sakura: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
 
Ino: Shut UP Sakura!!(blushing)
 
Sakura: ..(smile and hide her laughter)
 
Ino: Let's Go I don't want to see any POOP around.. hmp!( turn around in Kiba)
 
Kiba: Grrrr….
 
Sasuke: HEHEHEHEHE….
 
Kiba: ShuT UP SASUKE!!(blushing)
 
End of Flash back:
 
Sasuke and Sakura: Hahahahahaha..
 
Kiba and Ino: SHUT UP!!
 
“POOF!!”
 
Everyone: eh?
 
Kakashi: Ohayo everyone, sorry I'm late, I was just lost in the road of life and saw this little cute poor girl crying in…
 
Everyone: LIAR!!
 
Kakashi: heh, Okay, Let's start..
 
Then the class start.. Ino and Kiba was silent, sitting in their chair pretending not knowing each other When..
 
“RIIINGG!!
 
Asuma: Okay class.. don't forget your home work.. Class dismiss..
 
Kiba and Ino rise in their chair quietly and walk quietly in each of the two door in their class..
 
(Out side the class room)
 
Naruto: KIBA!!!
 
Kiba:…
 
Naruto: Hey Kiba, are you free today? Sasuke and the Other's are going to the field today, wanna come?
 
Kiba: No, my mom told me to go home early.. Beside, I'm not in the mood today..
 
Naruto: Okay… (head down then rise) Maybe next time… BYE KIBA See you around.. (run )
 
Kiba:? Baka..
 
Kiba was starting to walk when:
 
Ino:ha!
 
Kiba:eh!
 
Kiba and Ino: HmpH!
 
(Kiba house)
 
Kiba: Mom, I'm here..hoah..~.~
 
Kiba's mom: Kiba.. can you buy me a flower? Your cousins will visit today so I will Cook a very special food today..
 
Kiba: hoah..~.~
 
Kiba's mom: hurry up, go now..
 
Kiba: yes mom.. Let's go Akamaru..
 
Akamaru: Arf!!…
 
So Akamaru and Kiba went out to buy some flowers.
 
Kiba: Let's see….The Title of the Flower shop is… Yamanaka flower shop?
 
Akamaru:….
 
Kiba: That's odd?..
 
Akamaru: Arf!
 
Kiba: Oh yeah, it's not her.. It's just a coincident.. YeAh! Coincident! Haha.. Let's Go Akamaru!!
 
Akamaru: Arf!