Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dry Ice ❯ Ramen Anyone? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We do not own any of the Naruto characters, or any other characters and copyright entities mentioned in this story. We do own Vivian, Bibi, and Laura, this plot line, and all the books carried in their backpacks. UFOa is also copyrighted by us, the authors, along with anything to do with it or its members.
 
Summary: “Who are those three girls and why did they appear in our rooms?” pondered Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. They are on a mission, quest, thing of intelligence!
 
Authors' Note: We're really sorry for the short chapter and lack of update, but we're trying. Blame everything on finals and the lack of inspiration to sit down on a folding chair at the computer and type up our ideas. Hopefully now that finals are over with and we have winter break, the plot bunnies will come back and inspire us to write longer chapters. Okay, on with the story.
 
Italics denotes mental thought
 
Chapter 3
 
The sun was smiling on the village of Konoha. The birds were singing their merry little tunes as they flew from tree to tree. Kids ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, or something along those lines.
 
A resounding smack was heard along with a chorused screech of “you pervert!” was heard throughout the village of Konoha. Three boys stood in shock, they were the victims of the slap that connected with their cheeks and then were verbally abused when they were declared a pervert for the entire village to hear.
 
Vivian ran to her backpack. I have to get my phone so I can radio Bibi and Laura. I have to get out of this guy's house.
 
She found her Bluetooth earpiece and put in on. Sasuke turned to where she had run off to, across his room.
 
“Bibi, Laura, you guys there?” Vivian said while pacing the room.
 
“And as if things couldn't get worse, now my illusion is schizophrenic.” Sasuke gloomily stated for no one in particular.
 
In the apartments of Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke, a voice was heard booming “I am NOT schizophrenic.
 
Bibi and Laura finally broke their death glares at the men before them and rushed to their backpacks. They swiftly put on their matching Bluetooth earpieces and held a three way conversation. Sasuke and Naruto decided to leave before their minds endured any more mass confusion. Kakashi just smiled at Laura as he put on his mask while she went into drama queen mode while talking on the phone. He found the sight before him quite humorous. He then disappeared in a poof, knowing he was habitually, but ever so appropriate in the situation, late.
 
At the bridge, the usual meeting place for Team 7, stood a pink haired teenager, clearly annoyed by the scowl on her face and the impatient tapping of her regularly issued ninja sandals against the wood of the bridge. A blond haired boy was running in a jumpsuit. Approaching from the other direction was another teenage boy with hair so black it shone blue in the sun. His hands were in his pockets as he casually strolled, his gaze distant as his mind wandered back to this morning's events.
 
I must be training too hard, though that slap felt real enough. At least it didn`t leave a nasty red mark. Well, here comes Naruto, looks like I'm not the only one running late.
 
As the three teens finally met on the bridge, Sakura smiled at Sasuke, clearly enthralled by his presence. She then turned to Naruto and unleashed her inner Sakura.
 
“Naruto, you inconsiderate, immature dobe! If you can't even get to a meeting on time, how the heck do you expect to become Hokage?” she screamed at him.
 
Naruto stood there terrified and insulted. He stared at the girl with wide eyes, but recovered quickly and changed the subject. Today he just couldn't stand the thought of being pounded on the head by Sakura.
 
“Sasuke, you seem more distant than usual today. Did something happen to you this morning?” inquired Naruto.
 
“Um, not really.” replied Sasuke, not wanting to expose his interesting earlier escapades. “What about you Naruto?”
 
“Ummmm, ahhhh….nothing, nothing at all out of the ordinary.” Naruto replied nervously.
 
Sasuke knew Naruto was hiding something, but he wasn't sure what, and truthfully didn't care to know.
 
-Poof- Kakashi appeared.
 
“Hi, there was this strange ninja girl in my bed this morning and…”
 
“You perverted LIAR!” screamed Sakura.
 
“You too sensei?” said Naruto.
 
It took Sakura a minute to recover from that unexpected comment from Naruto, but none the less, she had to come up with something to say.
 
“You guys have no morals. The next thing will be Sasuke saying that it happened to him too!” cried Sakura.
 
They all turned to face the quite boy. He blushed 20 shades of red as he guiltily said, “I kind of did too.”
 
Sakura's jaw dropped as Inner Sakura was going off the walls.
 
I was supposed to get his first kiss, but Naruto screwed that up. Then, I just knew that I had to be the first to break through the wall around his heart and spend a night at his house, but now some `loose' girl who probably only has a first name and an IQ of a potted plant barely capable of photosynthesis, ruined my one and only chance!
 
Her hands were balled in fists, teeth clenched, and eyes swirled with rage. Her morning wasn't going well at all.
 
Kakashi, fearing Sakura was going to blow her top like Mt. St. Helens, said “Well, why don't we go train in the forest.”
 
A spectrum of emotions boiled in all the teens, from anger to confusion to embarrassment to curiosity as the trudged over the grassy field.
 
~Across Town at the Ramen Shop~
 
“We're lucky that this is a small village and we found each other alright.” said Vivian.
 
“I'm glad we found something to eat, because I am starving!”
 
“Sure Bibi, think of your stomach before our safety. I recall correctly, you were the one freaking out the most over the entire situation this morning.” Laura quipped.
 
The girls laughed knowing that Bibi was just using food as an excuse to hide how much she panicked and hoped that she would be able to find her friends. As they waited for their food, Bibi told them about her nerve wracking morning. “Okay, so I freaked out a little, or maybe more. Fine, I'll admit that I wouldn't be surprised if I suddenly had gray hair and developed a hernia, but at least we're all here now.”
 
The waiter served them all water and chose to ignore their rather odd conversation. He didn't care what the patrons talked about as long at they ordered, though two were dressed rather scantly and the other in a man's ninja uniform. He noticed that they were receiving some rather odd and confused looks by people passing by. Hmph, rebellious and eccentric teenagers, nothing more.
 
Vivian and Laura also swapped their stories between bites of ramen that they shoveled into their mouths.
 
~Back in the forest~
 
Kakashi smirked as he looked at his team. They were all covered in dirt and red marks that were sure to leave some interesting colored bruises the next day, and the guys were panting from exhaustion as Sakura caught her breath and smiled a triumphant but malicious smile. At least Sakura used all her anger in her training. She gave Naruto and Sasuke a run for their money.
 
“Kakashi-sensei, we've been training forever, can't we go get some ramen? Pleassssssssse?” whined Naruto.
 
Oh well, why not. As if this day hasn't been weird enough, I really don't feel like listening to Naruto's constant nagging for Ramen. “Sure Naruto.” replied Kakashi.
 
The group of ninjas started on their way towards the ramen shop. Sasuke had a distant nonchalant appearance; Naruto was talking to everyone about nothing important, though none of them were listening. Sakura was plotting the doom and demise of the girl that dared to mess with Sasuke, and Kakashi predictably had his nose in the latest addition of Come Come Paradise. Grated that he wasn't actually reading it, his students would never assume this, though he wouldn't truly care if they saw him walking with or without his book, though to most it was more of an obsession of perversion or even possibly a security blanket.
 
He was discretely watching his students that weren't much younger than him, and realized that though it seemed they had nothing in common, their lack of age gap was enough of a connection when one thinks of it. They were all going through the same stage in life; he just happened to be an uber genius in his skill and had far more experience than they even knew of.
 
He always wondered if he missed out on the growing up part of being a kid since he faced the harsh reality of killing and death at such a young age. Who knew how this could possibly maim him emotionally and physiologically, but his sanity is another issue for another time.
 
As team 7 was walking towards the ramen shop, the manager caught sight of Naruto, his best customer. "Oh, I hope he stops by today; it's been a rather slow morning."
 
The girls hearing him say this, turned around to see who this wondrous customer was.
 
"Vivian," said Bibi, "don't they all look familiar?" They turned to each other, eyes wide in realization and disbelief. They both shouted "NARUTO!"
 
The teens that were still walking up heard his name. "See” Naruto said, "I have a fan club too Sasuke!" They were now a mere few feet from where the girls were eating and they all turned to where Naruto's supposed "fan club" was at.
 
"Hmph” Sasuke deadpanned.
 
"Oh, no, not you again." said a clearly disappointed Naruto.
 
Sakura's left eye twitched. So, these are the girls that the guys woke up with. They're not even pretty. Hell, I would make a better whore. Wait a second, did I just consider myself a better whore?!? What is this world coming to? I have been around Naruto way too much. I'm going insane. “Bitches” Sakura mumbled loud enough for Sasuke hear it and give her and odd look.
 
She then resorted to shooting them daggers with her eyes while trying not to jump on the first that spoke, whether that was the girl that woke up with Sasuke or not.
 
"You guys are from Naruto! Laura exclaimed followed by an ear shattering squeal.
 
As team seven looked at her as if she had grown a second head, Bibi said "Laura you are slow."
 
"No, she's blond" responded Vivian.
 
“Well, actually, she has more of shiny dishwater colored hair.”
 
“No, I distinctly see pieces of blond towards the front.”
 
The ninjas standing in front of them were totally disregarded and forgotten in an instant as they stood watching the debate unfold before them.
 
“Well, I know one thing for sure; she's blond on the inside.”
 
Vivian was about to respond when Laura jumped into the conversation.
 
“Stop talking about me as if I'm not here, and I do not have dishwater hair!”
 
The guilty pair stared at her with remorseful eyes.
 
“But how do you know me?” interjected Naruto.
 
Kakashi felt the air becoming thicker as his eyes tried to find the source of his uneasiness. He could feel someone watching them. Something was clearly going on.
 
Realizing that the topic shouldn't be discussed in public with an eavesdropper nearby, he quickly put a hand over Naruto's mouth and said, “I think we best discuss that matter in the Hokage's office.”