Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Essence of Desire ❯ Chapter 1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Essence of Desire
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
SUMMARY : She thought she would be alone after her sister Sakura was married off but was she didn't suspect that she would be married first and to Sakura's secret love...Sasuke Uchiha. (Sasuhina )
-- -- -- -- End of P.o.v
prologue
Hinata's P.o.v
Birds.
I often watch them from my bed room window when I'm alone. If there is time to be alone... my life is so full there hardly a moment to spare. But there times I wish my life wasn't so full and that I could stop a moment to think where I'm going instead going down an everlasting way down the fast lane.
The fast lane I was referring to were parties, fancy social gatherings, and endless festivity all year around. For a girl of noble states these are common things to do for merriment. I know that I should been grateful for the all wonderful things that comes in my way. But at times I felt unhappy at times like a dark cloud that could not be lifted from my head. Often when I feel like that I would put on a fake mask of smiles and happiness for show, rather for my own enjoyment.
Yet that's how I grow up. In a world of glittering jewels and beauty on the outside and lies, hatred and despair inside. However there was comfort in ways, like my three sisters they been with me ever since I was small. The eldest was Ten ten who is married to Lord Yuuga Neji. Second was Ino currently in courting with Shikamura Nara. And my last sister Sakura who has the most suitors any one could have but only interested in one man that she won't reveal.
Well they aren't my real sisters, for I only have one real sister but she and my birth mother had banished in the west by my birth father. I remember of nothing of my birth mother or sister, expect that I was born with the blood of a noble and my real sister was born with the blood of a commoner. And that's why my birth mother was banished was for she traded her noble states for true love.
People often say it was such a pity that she was banished, for she was truly a beauty. When people look at me they smiled and said how much I look like her. Yet sometimes I found hard to believe that, since I have no resembling what so ever for don't even have a one picture of her. The truth was that my father burned all of it so he doesn't have remembered what she did to him.
After the loss of my mother he sends me away to live with my uncle and his new wife, Sayuri, that's where I had grew up and met my three sisters. Actually my three sisters were my uncle's affairs scars for my uncle married late and before he married he had several mistresses who all granted him daughters. When his mistress had dumped their daughters on his front door step along with his brother's daughter, Sayuri had willingly welcomed them in her home.
Yet some people still talked about how shameful it was that my uncles that taken his affair scar into his own home. But I believe it was the love that Sayuri and he shared that he made taken in these girls and treated them like his own daughters.
Like every father or who acts like a father hopes that their daughter would marry in a wealthy family and grant him a few grand children before he dies. But only Ten ten was married who's for six month now and she still wasn't pregnant yet which a slight disappointment for my aunt Sayuri.
Lately there is also talk that Ino might marry Shikmaru, which made me sad, for I cried for two whole days after Ten ten 's ceremony. I couldn't imagine another of them leaving soon Sakura will too. Then I'll be all by myself , unless I married before her, well that's unlikely.