Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Faith ❯ Faith ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Faith - Shin Mao
 
`Kowai da...' Sasuke thought, as his brother approached nearer. He stood up to run away from there, but his brother grabbed his wrist, preventing him from going anywhere. “Nii-san…?” Sasuke whispered, hesitating to call him that. His eyes widened when Itachi brought him closer and hugged him tightly.
 
“Sasuke doesn't like nii-san?” Itachi's voice asked coldly. Sasuke's eyes widened more and shook out of fright. “Itachi did it for Sasuke. I killed everyone for Sasuke.”
 
Sasuke was still confused but too afraid to speak. Finally he let his voice out. “Sa… Sasuke loves nii-san. B-but… why…?”
 
“Itachi loves Sasuke… But it would be forbidden for us,” Itachi spoke.
 
“Why…?” Sasuke was still confused. So innocent. “I love kaa-san and tou-san and ba-san and ji-san and… why was it not forbidden?” Sasuke cried. “I loved nii-san before and it was not forbidden.”
 
“Sasuke. It's a different kind of love. One is family. The other is more intimate.”
 
“…Then I don't want the intimate one,” Sasuke cried.
 
“You don't have a choice,” Itachi said, forcing Sasuke to look up and forcefully kissing him. When he broke away, he continued. “Because Itachi wants Sasuke like this. And if Sasuke loves Itachi, he will give it to him.”
 
Sasuke's eyes continued to gloss with tears. “I… love nii-san. Even after what nii-san did. Sasuke will do… whatever nii-san wants him to do.”
 
“Say my name,” Itachi ordered.
 
Sasuke looked up at his brother's eyes. “I…tachi.”
 
“Would you rather have family without me…? Or me without family…?”
 
Sasuke's eyes widened. He wanted both! He looked at the ground, thinking. Itachi always looked at him with more love and respect. Itachi always cared for him even when he was busy and couldn't train with him. Itachi always showed this love for him. Everyone else treated him like he was just another child. More tears poured out of his eyes. “I want Itachi. I want only Itachi.”
 
“Good…” Itachi wrapped his arms around the younger boy and lifted him off the ground before escaping with him to hidden mist country, leaving the whole clan, slaughtered, behind in Konoha.
 
-End-