Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Famous Quotes Never Said ❯ Konoha Rangers To The Rescue! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's another peacefull day in the Hidden Leaf, but suddenly...
*Moonsound Village*
Orochimaru Repulsa: I must conquer Konoha! I'll send a powerfull minion for the billionth time to try again! This time I will sucerly succeed!! Go, Kabuto!!!
Kabuto: Yes, Master!!
 
*Konoha Village*
Some random civillian in Konoha: Look, it's another of Orochimaru's monsters!!! It's breaking havoc!!
Shikamaru: Sheesh, how troublesome, I will call the other Rangers. (Calling) Rangers, assmble at Command center, that loud freak of Orochimaru sent another monster...
Rangers: Roger!!!
 
*Command Center, Hokage Mountain*
Shikamaru: Well, we have another troublesome monster. And that's a nuisance, I would prefer to relax in the pool with a daikiri, really...
Kiba: Hey Shikamaru, we're the Konoha Rangers! We must protect Konoha!!!
Naruto: Yeah, and I want to kick soma ass!!!
Neji: Really, that's a nuisance...
Chouji: I was in the middle on some serious BBQ!! I want to go back!!
Kakashi (as Zordon): Hello, guys!
Everyone: YOU'RE LATE!
Kakashi: Ahahaha! Thats true. Well, back to the problem. Orochimaru's attacking again?
Shikamaru: Yeah.
Kakashi: Well then, use the basic plan then. Go there, do some stupid choreography, always jump before the explosions and call your zords if you need to.
Kakashi: What? Aw, they are already gone...
 
*Back at Konoha*
Kabuto: ROAAAAAAAAWR! I will destroy Konoha with my super medic skills!!
Team Shikamaru: Wait There! We will stop you!
Naruto: Konohazord Fox!
Kiba: Konohazord Dog!
Chouji: Konohazord Mammoth!
Neji: Konohazord Tiger!
Shikamaru: Sheeeesh....Konohazord Sloth!
 
(we fast forward some random battle with some bad explosions, Konoha Rangers being about to lose, the appearance of the Green Konoha Ranger, Lee and Dragonzord, Orochimaru thowing a Grow-up bomb on Kabuto with the worst GFX ever, and...)
 
Super-mega-ultra-ninja-kunai-chakra-Konohazord: TAKE THIS!
Kabuto: *Dead*
 
*Moonsound village*
 
Orochimaru: Damn Konoha Rangers!! But next time, I will defeat them for sure!!!