Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Famous Quotes Never Said ❯ The Powerpuff Ninja Girls ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Narrator- Sugar, Spice, and everything nice. These 3 ingredients were made to make the perfect little girls. But then prof. Iruka accidently knocked in CHEMICAL X CHAKRA!!
 
*big explosion and smoke clearing*
 
Narrator- Now three girls were created and had super powers... Sakura, Hinata, and Temari!!! Together they form the POWERPUFF NINJA GIRLS!!!
 
 
*play corny music and showing them beating up bad guys and of course Temari kicking Oro in the face with nose bleed*
 
Some random dude in teh city- OMFG!!! We're being attacked by another monster. Let's run around in circles like retards and use a faggy phone to call the Powerpuff Ninja girls.
 
*at the prof's Iruka's house*
 
Temari- yeah I think Sasuke is hot. His cowlick makes me want punch holes in the walls.
 
Hinata- *playing with ponies* I like Naruto. He is so hot. Oh wait did I say that?
 
Sakura- Wait u like Sasuke? I like Sasuke!!
 
Temari- Wanna wrestle?
 
Sakura- Bring it on!!
 
*their phone with the creepy wierd smile ringing*
 
Sakura- Thats the emergency hotline. I'll get it. Yeah, uh huh, uh huh ok good. 56' 9'' tall. NP. Girls its time for for us to kick another monster's ass... for the 58 billionith time.
 
Temari- Yeah lets kick some ass!!!
 
Hinata- Whut?! lets just play with it?!
 
Sakura and Temari- BUBBLES!!?? Ooops we mean Hinata. Let's go!!
 
*they all fly and beat up the monsters with colors flying out of their asses and using DBZ-like attacks to kill the monster*
 
Sakura- A job well done guys. Lets get some ice cream.
 
the others- YEAH!!!
 
the third mayor- blarrg job well done guys.
 
Ms. Tsunade- Yeah you go girls.
 
 
 
 
*Mean while at Neji-Jiji's place*
 
Neji-JiJi- Grr those girls have foiled my plan, again!! They stopped my plan with all the fighting the beating up. But I will make another plan. Yes I Neji-Jiji will think up of another plan to beat them cuz I am Neji-Jiji and I will...
 
*repeats himself for another 5 hours*