Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Fate and Time ❯ Prologue - The Premiere ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:Sadly I don't own Naruto or any of the characters…but I wish I did…all the things I could make them do…all of them…
 
Author: bunnylove-nyah
Rating: 13+ or maybe not even that…probably 11+ but 13+ to be on the safe side…
Warnings:
Possible shounen-ai
Pairings:
Currently unknown, suggestions accepted
Summary:
A story about two lovers trying to find each other through the maze of time. Each having only a sliver of a treasured memory and a broken heart, they will try and piece everything together in a search for the ones that they truly yearn for. They will face fate and time front on in their search but will all of their sacrifices make their wishes come true?

All stories, whether a fairytale or a fragment of reality, will have a happy ending even if it hasn't been recorded.

Don't they?
~-!-~-!-~
Ï„Ïαγω 06;´Î¯Î±
Ἐστá½ 82;ν οὖν Ï„ÏαγωδÎ& #175;α μίμησι 07;‚ Ï€Ïάξεω 7;‚ σπουδα& #206;¯Î±Ï‚ καὶ τελεία ;Ï‚, μέγεθο 07;‚ á¼Ï‡Î¿ÏσÎ 3;Ï‚, ἡδυσÎ 8;ένῳ λόγῳ, χωÏὶÏ̵ 8; ἑκάσÏR 22;ῳ τῶν εἰδá 89;¼Î½ á¼Î½ τοῖς μοÏίοιÏ 218;, δÏώντωÎ& #189; καὶ οὠδι'ἀπ& #206;±Î³Î³ÎµÎ»Î¯ 6;±Ï‚, δι' á¼Î»Î­Î¿Ï… καὶ φόβου πεÏαίνΠ;¿Ï…σα τὴν τῶν τοιοÏÏ„Ï& #8240;ν παθημά&# 207;„ων κάθαÏσÎ 85;ν.”
Tradgedy
“ Tragedy is an imitation of an action that is admirable, complete, and possesses magnitude; in language made pleasurable, each of its species separated in different parts; performed by actors, not through narration; effecting trough pity and fear the purification of such emotions.”
-Aristotle
 
~ -!- ~ -!- ~
I am not a teller of tales but I am here to bring you one. I have not weaved it from a sliver of my mind's eye but I have observed how this story has evolved. I have watched each and every little detail of how it all fell into place. I have seen how the slightest imperfection to this story could cause a disaster.
This story is of two lovers that had once been in each others presence but have been parted for, to them, an eternity. As if fate were against them, they missed each other by mere moments in their immortal lives. They had lived and died more times than they had smiled.
Both had survived to find their other half for centuries, even millennia, but they never met. Their love had been shunned by others and they had set out to prove them wrong but with one accident, one wrong move, everything known to them had spiralled out of control. They had been separated from each other and during the course of time they had forgotten their lover but they never forgot their love. Although they didn't know who they were searching for they knew that they would find them as love always prevailed in the end.
 
Didn't it?
~ -!- ~ -!- ~
Fate.
 
Destiny has two ways of crushing us -by refusing our wishes and by fulfilling them.”
-Henri Frederic Amiel
 
That's life. Whichever way you turn, fate sticks out a foot to trip you.
-Martin Goldsmith
 
Fate is an omniscient force that controls the workings of life. With everyday activities as simple as taking a stroll to events that can affect the whole world, fate is what lies behind it. Fate is a double-edged sword, It will save you in your most desperate times and give you restoration and peace. But fate can also be cruel. Fate can tear you away from the ones you yearn for; it can rip you to shreds. Fate can break you into so many pieces that you will never feel whole again. Fate may seem most powerful but what if I was to say that there was something that ruled over fate?
 
Would you believe me?
~ -!- ~ -!- ~
Time.
 
Time is the condition of the possibilityof succession.” -Schopenhauer
 
“It lies not in our power to love, or hate,
For will in us is over-rul'd by fate.”
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Time. Time. Time.
Time is passing with every moment. Time is what the world stays with. Time is what it takes for changes to happen. Time dictates when someone departs from this earth or when another soul is born to replace them. Time is what controls when things happen. Time can cause sorrow and pain by altering when events happen. But time can also bring bliss and joy. Time can lead somebody to salvation but time can also lead somebody through a maze of confusion. Time can throw people into despair by making an event happen at a certain moment. Time cannot be stopped although it can be changed. Time continues forward, proudly, and tramples everything in an almost sadistic manner. Time may seem powerful but what if I was to say that time could be frozen or erased so that a dreadful event would never come to be?
 
Would you believe me?
 
~ -!- ~ -!- ~
Now it is the time for the play to begin. To unfold the drama. The actors have arrived; the rehearsals have come to a conclusion. Finally the time has come for the story to be to begin, to commence. There is a hushed silence as the curtains are lifted.
A lone spotlight shines on the stage.
The tale has begun.
All stories, whether a fraction of a fairytale or just a fragment of reality, will eventually have a happy ending.
 
Don't they?
 
~ -!- ~ -!- ~
I hope you enjoyed reading my first fanfic. I was pondering for quite a while about if I should write it then finally decided to do it. So here it is…the fruits of my labour! I haven't exactly decided as to who the pairing should be though…so feel free to add a suggestion for the pairing.