Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ fight between family ❯ Fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not owe naruto. SO don't sue me .Thoughts is in Impact
 
Chapter 1 ; The fight
 
We start off in the chunin exam. The fight in now between Hinita and Neji. The fight has been going on for about 10 min. Neji” Now to hit the Tenketsu”
He blocks her attack and starts hitting the pinpoints of charka.. Neji” now all I have is one left.” He dodges the attack and goes for the final one.His fingers shot up and goes in her pussy for the final point.Everything stops and everyone is quiet. Neji looks at his fingers and sees blood running down them. Hinita gasps and coughs up blood.She shudders and falls down thinking “ This… feels…good.” She falls on the ground and blood goes everywhere. “ HINITA” yells naruto as he jumps towards her. Kurena, her teacher, (sorry for spelling) checks on her. Her expression quickly changes to a serious mood. She thinks” holy shit, she has gone into shock.”She glares at Neji and he says” wow that is scary, but shouldn't you be taking care of her” She cals the medical ninjas to take her to the hospital. Naruto looks at Neji and grabs Hinita's pussy blood and says” I vow to win. Let's skip the next fight which was the best fight ever. GO ROCK LEE!!
The 8 finalist line up to hear the match ups. The hokage says” 1st match , Hyuga Neji vs. Uzamaki Naruto.” Naruto looks at Neji and sees him smiling. That ticks him off. “What are you smiling at huh?” yells naruto. Neji looks at him and smiles” because I get to fight a dropout.” Naruto clenches his fists and looks away, his heart pounding because he finally released that he had to fight Neji. I will win, I vowed to Hinita that I would beat him
That's it that's all I wrote, please leave coments and I will write more,
Preview: Oh no, Hinita is in the hospital and she gets a late night vistor and that might end here.Next time on fight between family.