Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ fight between family ❯ a night in the hospital ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 A night in the hospital
Naruto is getting hit in the stomach continuously and then he gets sent flying into the wall and then Neji appears and starts hitting the charka points. Naruto starts coughing up blood.” Narutooooooooooooooo” yells out Hinata. She wakes up in the hospital bed and looks around. She feels weak and notices a warm feeling at her feet. She looks and gets startled by naruto who was asleep. She remembers her dream and then she remembers Neji. She hugs herself and looks at her pussy. She sees a little red on her pajamas. She starts crying because the images kept going thru her mind. Then she remembers the feeling that she got when Neji stabbed her in the pussy. It had felt so good. For some reason she wanted to feel it again. She moved around a little bit and just wondered about it. She put her hands on the tip of her pants and started to pull them off slowly. Then when they were to her keens Naruto woke up.
 
” Ohayou Hinata “ said Naruto sleepily.
 
“Naruto- Kun” Hinata said quickly while she pulled her pants up.
She was blushing when she released she had forgotten that Naruto was still there.
“How could I have almost done that to myself” thought Hinata. She looked down and saw that naruto had brought ramen to eat.
“ Oy, Hinata how are you feeling, you been passed out for three days now” said Naruto.
 
“Nani, what happened” asked Hinata?
 
Naruto explained what happened when her match was over.
 
“ So you have to fight Neji” Hinata said without looking at him..
 
“Don't worry Hinata I'll beat him for you and by the way the nurse said to take it easy for awhile” he said this and then looked at her then his eyes started looking south and remembered what had happened. He saw her looking at him and quickly changed his point of view.
 
“ Um… Naruto why are you here? She asked?
 
“Oh yeah, here I got this for you.” He held out the ramen.” It's really good eat up.” He said.
 
“Arigato” she said blushing as she took it.
She remembered that she blood all over the front of her pajamas.
“ um…Naruto I have to change clothes” she said shyly.
 
“ Oh, okay I'll wait outside” he got up and walked out the room. He looked around and sat downed on the chair outside of her room.
Naruto heard Kurena talking next door. He didn't want to eavesdrop, but when he heard her talking about Hinata he tuned in.
 
“ What did you want to tell me” she asked the medical ninja.
“ We were lucky that she got out of the shock, but if something like that happened again, who knows what would happened” the medical ninja said.
Naruto got shocked by the news and looked at Hinata's room.
He opened the door and saw Hinata in her pink panties and red bra. Hinata's face had turned bright red. She started to shiver and Naruto started walking out of the room.
“ Sorry” he said while closing the door.
He ran out of the hospital, but couldn't get the picture out of his mind.
He was sure of it, there was blood on her panties. He stopped outside of the hospital and looked up at her window. “ what did that bastard do to her” he said to himself.
“ Hinata I have to go train, I'll be back later” he yelled so she could her him.
He took off running, but instead of going to the training grounds he went to go find Neji.
Meanwhile…
Back at the hospital Hinata was getting a vistor.
Hinata was still stunted that naruto had seen her in her underwear. She heard the door opened and couldn't believe her eyes. Neji was walking in the room and closed the door behind him and locked it.
“What are you doing here” she asked while backing away slowly.
He sat on the bed and said” Be careful okay you never know what will happened” he said while getting out a shunkien and stabbing himself and the blood flew all over Hinata.
Then she released it was genjintsu. He was never in the room. Hinata laid on the bed and fell asleep.
Several hours later she had waken up to the door being opened.
It was pretty dark so she couldn't see anything, but she was sure someone was there because she heard the door closing. She felt herself being pressed up against the bed.
“ How are you Hinata” said a voice.
“Neji is that you” she asked?
“Don't move” he said while taking off her pants and panties.
“No stop, please” she said shyly.
He stabbed her and watched all the blood go everywhere.
“Why does this feel good” she said while screaming.
Neji got up and started to leave while she started to go into shock.
“ I told you to be careful” he said while he left the room.
 
That is all I'm writing for this chapter so please leave feedback.
See you later everybody.
Preview: what is going to happened to Hinata. Naruto goes face to face to talk about what he did to her.
Next time on Fight between families it's goanna be good.