Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ fight between family ❯ Hygua's House ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Sorry the summary I gave last chapter was not for this one so this is it
Preview: What's this Naruto staying at the Hyuga Mansion.
 
Chapter 3: Hyuga house
 
Hinata laid in her bed going thru shock. She couldn't believe what Neji had done to her, but she loved the way it had felt. Her vision had became blurry and she fell unconscion.
 
Naruto could not find Neji at all. He was so mad. What did he do Hinata. He went back to the hospital and was surprised to see so many people outside of Hinata's room. Then he became worried when they looked serious. He ran up to them.
 
“ what's goinig on “ he asked them
Just then the third Hokage came up to them.
“ Is it true that he came into here at night” he asked?
“ yes Hokage-sama , he has done it again” they answered.
“ Who “ Naruto asked?
They had ignored him again.
“ That Neji making her going thru that again, but this time it worse” he said
Naruto had felt a cold shiver go up and down his spine.
He pushed his way thru the crowd and saw Hinata hooked up to a machine. There was a part of it on her mouth giving her oxygen and another part was in her pussy pumping blood in it.
Naruto couldn't control his anger.
“ Nejiiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm coming for you” he yelled as he ran out of the hospital.
He ran and ran until it was dark. He fell on the street thinking” where is he, I can't find him.” He couldn't move at all.
“I'm so hungry…can't move…need…food” he said to himself.
“ Wait…I cooked some ramen and forgot to eat it” he said while taking it out of his pocket.
“ I know this is nasty cause it's not in water but…” he ate it and felt fuller.
Then he heard a noise, it was someone walking towards him. He couldn't belive what he was seeing. Neji walked right by him.
“ Neji I'll make you pay” he yelled as he ran at him with full force, with such a intent to kill. Right when he reached him he disappeared and he ran into a wall. He fell down and was knock out.
He dreamed that he was outside of the hospital. He saw Neji kidnapping Hinata and jumped out of hospital and started to run. Naruto chased after him until he came up to the Hyuga mansion. Naruto stopped right in front of the house.” Narutoooooooo help me” Hinata yelled. Naruto kicked opened the front door and woke up. He was confused because he really was in the Hyuga Mansion. Everyone was looking at him.
“Ne…Neji” he said while he fell down.
They just looked at him and they went back to what they were doing.
One day later…
Naruto woke up.
“ where is Neji” he asked?
“He is at the top of this mansion” Hinata's father said.
Naruto began walking to the stairs, but was cut short by Hinata's father.
“ If you want to see him you must past the test” he said.
Naruto looked at and said” what's the test.”
“Hinnabi” he said while looking at the door.
A little boy walked into the room and bowed down to them. He put up his fists and started to run at Naruto. He dodged the attack and yelled” why do I have to fight him”
“ because if you don't, you don'y get to see Neji” he said.
He looked at him for a moment and turned around and got punched in the face. He was sent flying. He landed on the ground and coughed up blood.
“You better not take your eyes off him or you'll be sorry” Hinata's father said.
Naruto got up and wiped the blood off his mouth. He dashed at Hinnabi and threw a punch. Hinnabi easily blocked it and jumped in the air and kneed Naruto in his chin. Naruto fell hard rolled out of the way as Hinnabi punched where Naruto used to be. Naruto ran as fast as he could and threw continuously punches so fast it was hard to make out.” Rapid Punch” he yelled as he did that. Right before it hit Hinnabi, he used his Byakugan. He saw the fists coming towards him, he grabed both of Naruto's hand and kicked him in the stomach. Then he jumped in the air and kicked him in the back of his head. Naruto fell down and became unconscious.
 
That's all I'm writing for this chapter. Please leave feedback, Please.It's getting really good huh? It's turning into a fighting story Preview: What's Naruto going to do. Someone's talking to him in his head…what's going on. Find out next time on Fight Between Family.