Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Fires In Our Eyes ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


 
 
 
 
It had been a long time since then, both Naruto and Akemi had grown up. Naruto into the prankster had just graduated from the Academy. Akemi, who hadn't been there would have been proud Tsunade kept saying to comfort him. Akemi had truly blossomed into a beautiful shinobi. Her hair was so blonde it was almost white and it flowed down almost to her waist. Her eyes were the same bright blue as her fathers, and they still had the fire in them.
 
By now Naruto had been assigned a team, not one he necessarily liked either. But Naruto kept living because all that this sister had done for him, and Tsunade too.
 
Naruto sighed as he walked home from the Ramen Bar after his training for the day “I miss Akemi … wonder where she is … she's been gone for so long I probably won't recognize her anymore …”
 
There was suddenly a low pitched whistle ending in a even more sudden high note. The universal way to say Hello, or I'm here in the Uzamaki language.
 
“Akemi!” He yelled running home as fast as he could, running past towns people and fellow ninja.
 
“You think he heard it?” Tsunade asked
 
“Yeah, Naruto has a pretty good sense of hearing.” She said then laughed “And also, look at the cloud of smoke heading this way.”
 
Tsunade looked down at the young girl she had taken in thirteen and a half years
ago and couldn't help but smile.
 
“Aaaakeeeeemiiii!!!” Naruto yelled leaping on his older sister knocking her to the
ground “Ane-chan, I missed you!!!”
 
The girl laughed and ruffled his hair “I missed you too otouto-kun. I heard you
graduated.”
 
“Yeah.” He said with the big goofy smile spreading across his face
 
“Good for you, soon enough you might be as good as me.” She said smiling.
 
 
“No, I will be as good as you!” He said “Believe it!”
 
“I do, trust me I do. But you're only a genin, you have a long way to go until you reach Jonin level.”
 
Naruto laughed “So what?”
 
Akemi rolled her eyes and changed the subject. “So who's your sensei” To tell the truth I feel bad for who ever is teaching him …it's gunna be hard work to get him to calm down and think about what he's doing …
 
“Kakashi Hatake. Isn't he like your friend or something?” He asked carelessly
 
“Yeah, where is he, how is he?” She demanded barraging her little brother with questions.
 
Akemi might not even be near the same age as Kakashi but they grew up together, when her father was training him they had learned to become best friends, and just like Tsunade, Akemi had known Kakashi her whole life.
 
“He's at the memorial site why?” He said lazily not paying much attention
 
Before Naruto could even finish his sentence she was running down the streets towards the memorial site. “I'll be back for dinner Auntie Tsunade!!!”
 
Naruto shook his head in disapproval “”Why does she hang out with a bunch of old people, it's like we're not even related.”
 
Tsunade's face turned red in frustration “I'M NOT OLD YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!” She hit him had against the head then walked inside.
 
Akemi had hopped from roof top to roof top, from tree to tree and finally arrived at the memorial site where she saw Kakashi staring at the stone with melancholy eyes. She whistled the same way she did to Naruto making him turn around just as she jumped down from her spot in the trees.
 
“Akemi!?!” He asked in shock
 
“The one and only, I hear you got my kid brother on you team, man do I feel sorry for you.” Akemi laughed
 
“Yeah, he's one of a kind.”
 
“You think you can handle him? If not I'll lend you a hand until my next mission.”
 
“Sounds good, have you heard about the rest of the team?”
 
“No, but why do I have a bad feeling?”
 
“You should, I have Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura, it just so happens that Naruto like Sakura who likes Sasuke who hates every one.” He chuckled to himself.
 
“Well things are certainly going to get interesting for ya.”
 
“You bet.” He leaned back against a tree bringing out his most recent copy of Icha Icha Paradice.
 
She snatched the book from him “Kakashi, I thought you stopped reading this crap!”
 
“It's not crap … it's my book.” He muttered
 
A flame lit up in Akemi's hand burning the book to ash. “Not anymore, now it's your pile of ash.”
 
“You're heartless Akemi.” Y.Y Kakashi groaned
 
“Thanks, so when do I start with helping with the training?” She asked
 
“Tommorow.”
 
“I'll be there.” She smiled and began to walk away then paused and looked back at him. “Don't stay out here long, it looks like it might rain, don't want cha catching a cold.”
 
Sure enough as she walked out of sight the heavens had opened up and it began to thunder along with the pouring rain.
 
I'll never understand that girl … He thought smiling to himself Her and her brother look more and more like their father every day, they both have the big dreams that he once had … but only Akemi has that little spark in her eyes … that … is the true Uzamaki trait …
 
The Next Day
 
 
 
“So I'm going to have some help training you all, be nice because she's new at teaching even though I'm sure she'll do just fine, she's going to be helping out until she gets another mission and has to leave and she'll help every time she's back.” Kakashi rambled on and on and on
 
“Can you just get to the point?” Sasuke interrupted
 
Kakashi looked at him warningly. “Please make her feel welcome, Uzamaki Akemi.”
 
Akemi walked up and smiled. “You guys are just how I pictured you, nothing in common, this is really going to help now that you have two sensei we can focus more on your weak skills instead of the others strengths.”
 
“A-Akemi!?!” Naruto stuttered
 
“It's Akemi-sensei right now, and don't expect any special treatment Naruto, in training I'm your sensei and nothing more, not ever your sister.” Akemi commanded
 
Naruto was shocked, scared, and confused all at the same time; Akemi had never aced this way towards him before, he didn't like it, she always used to be so nice.
 
Can Naruto get
Used to having
His sis as a sensei
Or will he not put
up with it? Find out
in the next chapter
Of . . . . . . . . .
Fires
In
Our
Eyes