Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Past, a New Future! ❯ Orochimaru Returns to Kohana! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Orochimaru's Ambitions
 
(this is a short chapter but it gets better!)
 
 
 
“Are you sure thats Orochimaru's plan?”
“Positive.”
While the Chuunin tournament was taking place, I was summoned to help search for my father. By now, almost all of the Jounins and Anbu members, and Sauske, and Sakura know that Orochimaru is my father.
We hoped to stop him before he reaches Kohana. I summoned my white wolf, Naga, to help search for Orochimaru. A while ago, Naga lead us to the Kazekage, the Sand Village's leader. He was found dead in a field. His face was ripped off. Orochimaru must have used the Kazekage's appearance in order to deceive the Sand village into attacking konoha. So the Sound Village and Sand are working together.
I first assumed that Orochimaru not only wanted to destroy the village he deeply hated, but also to kill the third Hokage.
“Is it revenge?” asked an Anbu member.
“No, he isn't that kind of a person to hold a grudge.” I answered.
“But, he always hated the village.” He replied
“Yes, but during the Chuunin exams in the forest of death, he was really after one person. Sauske Uchiha.”
“Why?”
“He plans to Use Sauske as a container of his immortality jutsu. Probably to kill Itachi.”
I already knew his involvement in the Akatski, he left because he wanted to absorb Itachi and use his powers. But Itachi was stronger. So, Orochimaru left. I secretly read a file involving Orochimaru in order to know his whereabouts.
By the time I finished explaining everything, we were almost at the Village again. We were going at a fast speed that everything surrounding us was a blur.
We could already see smoke coming from the village, and a three headed snake.
We decided to stop and plan our next attack. But we spotted sound ninja and sand ninja everywhere.
“Akia, we will take care of the ninja.” Said Yamako.
“ You go to the hokage.”
I nodded.
I used my summoning jutsu to summon my strongest wolf, Moro, she was a huge white wolf with two tails. Often called the god of the forest.
“Moro, go help the leaf village kill the snake.” I commanded her.
Yes my lady
She then leaped over the wall and attacked the snake. With that taken care of, I hopped on my wolf naga, and hurried to the stadium where the tournament was being held.
Pleas let me make it before its too late I prayed. I then looked at my mother's ring which I had on that was a silver ring with two snakes wrapped up with one another with two red rubies for eyes. I still loved my father. The way he used to be.
Do I have the heart to kill him? I wondered.