Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Past, a New Future! ❯ Akia Joins the fight! Father vs Daughter! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akia joins the fight: Father vs Daughter!
 
 
 
I finally reached the stadium; I saw a battle raging between the some of the sound ninja and Gai, and Kakashi. I also notice that everyone was asleep. Which was good so that no one would get hurt. I then saw Sakura bending down while Kakashi was battling the ninja.
Sakura then looked up and saw me.
“Where have you been? You missed your match.” Said Sakura.
“I Know, I had stuff to do.” I know a blunt answer but I really couldn't tell her. What I had been doing all this time.
Then Kakashi stops and gives us directions.
“Sakura, Akia I have a mission for you. Go after Sauske, he went after Gaara. Also wake up Shikamaru and Naruto.” Commanded Kakashi.
“What about Ino, and Choji?” I asked
“No if we had more people coming out it would draw attention.” Said Kakashi.
“This is an A rank mission.”
“Do you think we are ready?” Asked Sakura.
“Don't worry, I have faith in you.” Said Kakshi.
Then looking down guilty that I couldn't help I said “Sorry, but I can't go with you guys.” I said
“Why not?” asked Sakura.
I then looked up where the third hokage and Orochimaru were battling.
“Oh….” Started Sakura
“Akia, you are not going, if you do you will die.” Said Kakashi.
“Don't worry I'll be fine. I'm stronger than you think.” I said with a straight face. But, the truth was, I wasn't nearly strong enough to fight Orochimaru
“Be Careful!” called Sakura as I left.
I then picked up my speed.
By the time I reached to the roof where Orochimaru and some of the Anbu where there waiting for the Hokage. There was a purple barrier surrounding the Hokage and Orochimaru, four sound ninja where creating the barrier.
As I looked closely into the barrier I could see that Orochimaru used his Impure World Resurrection jutsu and summoned the First and Second Hokage?!
Then the Anbu looked behind them to see that I was standing there.
“This is a Dangerous situation! You shouldn't be here. We will protect the Hokage.” Said an Anbu member.
“Yeah a fine job you are doing too.” I said sarcastically.
“What can you do? You are only a child?”
“You forget that I am his daughter.”
“No one can get through this barrier though.” Said one anbu member.
“I am a priestess, barriers are nothing to me. “ I said.
I walked towards the barrier, raising my spiritual chakra, I broke through the barrier.
The battle between the third hokage and Orochimaru stopped. And both are surprised to see me. The First's jutsu, “Secret Tree Element Technique, Birth of Trees” has captured the 3rd in its branches. On the side of the hokage the demon monkey king, Enma is here as well.
“looks like you could use some help, Lord Hokage.” I said
“Akia, so nice too see you again. But do you really think you have the power to kill me?” said Orochimaru who was laughing.
Ignoring him, I took out my sacred sutras (paper with written spells) and aimed it at the tree, to free the hokage. Then the tree disinagrated into ashes, freeing the hokage. Motioning for naga, I said to him “ Naga take care of the hokage.”
But I want to eat that mans head off.
“Some other time.” I said.
Naga retrieved the hokage from falling and set him down next to Enma.
“Akia, I can take care of myself so go.” Said the Hokage, catching his breath.
“Lord Hokage, I am here to protect you. So don't worry.” I said looking back at him.
I could see that the Hokage wasn't going to waist time arguing with me, there was no point. I was determined to kill Orochimaru here and now. And this was my chance.
“Well then I guess I'll kill you sooner than later.” Orochimaru said while motioning for the first and second to attack. As they were coming towards me, I then used my flash step, technique, causing me to go incredibly fast in the blink of an eye, and appeared behind them.
I gathered spiritual power and put my hands on their backs
“Rest In Peace, First and Second.” I prayed. Then with a single blow of spiritual chakra, they both turned into ashes.
Orochimaru stared in amazement.
How can a mere child have such power? Wondered Orochimaru.
I then opened my fan, ready for Orochimaru's next attack.
“It appears you have gotten stronger, Little Akia.”
“Strong enough to kill you!” I yelled
“Hahaha you think you can kill me?” he mocked.
“Hidden Snake Jutsu!” yelled Orochimaru, then snakes came from his sleeves and headed toward me.
“Rashoumon!” I yelled, blocking Orochimaru's attack.
“My own jutsu used against me. Well done Akia.” Commented Orochimaru.
“Shadow clone Jutsu!” I then produced three extra clones of myself.
“Dance of Blades!” Then I swiftly swung my fan to create blades made out of nothing but air. With my clones I was able have countless sharp blades of wind.
Orochimaru dodged all but two of my attacks which cut him in the arm and cheek.
“Not good enough Akia.” Taunted Orochimaru. Then Orochimaru appeared behind me, taking out a kunai knife and placed in at my throat.
“You have be come careless little Akia, leaving your self so openly.” Said Orochimaru.
“You think I would be that careless?” I answered.
Then I used my flash step and came in front of him.
“Oh? A new technique?” said Orochimaru
“It's a tai jutsu technique I came up with called flash step. A high speed movement ability.” I explained. Then I spun my fan, producing creating huge snake like tornadoes
“Dance of the dragon!” I yelled. The giant tornado headed right towards Orochimaru piercing him with the tip of the tornado.
As soon as the winds died down I saw where Orochimaru was once standing. I then realized it was a shadow clone jutsu.
Damn it I missed, but where is he? I wondered.
He then appeared from under the ground.
“Hehehe, nice try I'll give you that.” He said. Then he stabbed me in the chest with his kunai knife.
But how? I then started to violently cough up blood. I fell to my knees.
“Akia! Are you alright?!” asked third Hokage.
“Hehehe that kunai knife is poisoned. You will now be unable to move.” Said Orochimaru
No, can't move... I then fell unconscious.
“Orochimaru, how could you do that to your own daughter?” said the third hokage getting ready to battle.
“Easy, I just did. I was going to use her as a container, but she became ill, so that was out of the questions. She was trouble some.” Said Orochimaru
As I was unconscious I could hear the battle raging between Orochimaru and the Hokage.
Move, move. I thought to myself.
I tried to move but I couldn't the poison was taking affect.
A few minutes later I regained consciousness. I looked to see that the Third Hokage had gripped tightly on to Orochimaru. The third was using “Sealing Technique, Demonic Soul Seal” to kill Orochimaru.
What is happening? I wondered
Then I saw The Death God reaching through the Thirds body and grabs onto Orochimarus spirit. I saw that earlier Orochimaru had his sword the Kusanagi of legend.
Then Orochimaru tries to move the Kusanagi sword to strike the Third Hokage.
But I won't let him kill the Third! I moved with all my might, using the “Flash Step” technique And used my body to block the sword.
Orochimaru and the Third are shocked to see that I was struck by the sword instead of the third.
“You little brat! What do you think you are doing?!” said Orochimaru, he was greatly angered that the sword didn't strike the hokage.
The sword had pierced my stomach and went right threw me. By now I was barley able to stand and losing large amounts of blood and fast.
“I am saving the hokage! I…. won't….. allow him to die!” I said. I had blood streaming from my mouth, and I could tell that I was probably going to die.
“Lord Hokage….please… kill him…” and those were my final words as I fell to the ground. Enma catches me as I fall to the ground and pulls out the Kusanagi.
“Orochimaru, you just killed your own daughter! I will make sure you will die!” said the Hokage.
 
Meanwhile….
Naruto and Sauske and Sakura are fighting against Gaara.
An image of Akia being stabbed runs through their minds.
“Did.. you guys just see that?” asked Sakura
“Yeah. We better hurry and finish this off.” Said Sauske.
Naruto nods in agreement hoping that his friend would be okay.
 
Orochimaru had managed a second time to strike the hokage with the Kusanagi, knowing that the thirds time is ending, The Death god seals off Orochimaru's arms. Now Orochimaru won't be able to use any Jutsu or gen jutsu.
The anbu find both Akia and The Third laying on the ground.
Kakashi comes forward to see Akia.
“you did good, Akia.” Kakashi then realizes that she is still alive but just barley. And rushes her to the hospital.