Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Past, a New Future! ❯ Akia seeks out Tsunade: An offer by Itachi! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akia Seekes out Tsunade! Encounter Itachi makes an offer!
 
Previously…..
Akia is near death from the battle with Orochimaru. Akia was stabbed by his Kusanagi sword.
 
Akia has been in a coma for nearly 3 months, She awakens to see that Sauske is in a bed next to her.
“Ugggh, What happened?” I asked as I slowly got up from my deep sleep.
“Akia! Thank goodness your awake!” Said Sakura as she rushes over to hug me.
“Ouch! That really hurts Sakura.” I said as I held my stomach, it was covered in bandages, and was still pretty tender.
“Sorry, Sauske fought against his brother, Itachi, apparently Itachi is part of the Akatsuki, who is after Naruto for some reason, and Sauske lost.”
“Where is Naruto anyway?” I asked
“He's with Jiraya one of the Sennin, looking for lady Tsunade, who is going to be the next hokage.” Sakura explained.
“Damn so he did die after all huh.” I said sadly.
“Sorry, Akia.” Said Sakura.
I gripped my bed sheets tightly knowing I wasn't able to do anything.
“But, The Hokage managed to have Orochimaru's arms, so now he won't be able to do any jutsu.” Said Sakura
“Well at least he managed that.” I said.
Then I laid back down, trying to think of Orochimaru's next goal.
Hmm Tsunade, She's able to do medical jutsu. Maybe even cure Orochimaru's arms. So that means....
“I've got it!” I yelled excitedly
“What?” asked Sakura
I got out of bed and stood on the floor, but then as I started to walk but fell on the floor.
“Akia, you really shouldn't move yet, you just woke up and began to recover.” Said Sakura.
Then a nurse came in and helped me up.
“Damn it all! I don't have time for this!” I was very impatient and realized I should wait a while before I moved to my plan of action. But not to much longer.
 
A few days later I was feeling much better. I began to put my white kimono shirt on when Sakura walked in.
“Akia? Where do you think your going?” She asked
“I need to get moving otherwise it may be to late.” I said.
“For what?”
“Ummm nothing.” I answered
“But you can't leave yet, your not fully recovered yet.” Protested Sakura.
“Hey, if I can move around and walk, then I say I am.”
Then I grabbed my ninja kit and my fan.
“you are still going after him aren't you?”
I looked down and nodded.
“But you almost got yourself killed!” said Sakura
“Hey, Don't worry, I'm not going to die quite yet.” I said then I jumped out the window and ran.
A while later while I was out of konoha, I summoned my wolf, Naga to once again follow Orochimarus sent.
“Got his sent?” I asked
Yeah he's not that far off.
“good.” I answered.
A short while later I came upon a town called Shikuba. While I was running picking up speed, I passed by two strange men also passing me. They are Itachi and Kisame.
“Well well, who do we have here?” said Kisame
I turned around and see two men in black cloaks with red clouds. Then I see Itachi, it was no mistakeing it that this was Sauske's brother.
“You must be one of my little brothers team mates no doubt.” Said Itachi.
Then he examines me closer.
Grrr said Naga
“hey now, we could use this wolf for food.” Said Kisame.
Then Naga is about to attack Kisame when I stopped him.
“You must be related to Orochimaru?” said Itachi.
“Unfortunately I am his daughter.” I said. The only resemblance we have is that we have the same eyes and hair.
“Ohh?”
Then I remembered that Orochimaru tried to absorb Itachi but failed.
“So you're the reason Orochimaru is after Sauske.” I said.
Kisame was getting annoyed with our chitchat and wanted to fight.
“ Enough with the talk, shall I kill her?” asked Kisame
As an answer I swiftly flung my fan aimed at Kisame
“ Dance of Blades!”
Kisame easily dodged them.
Itachi was observing me using his Sharingan.
“ What are you?” asked Itachi
“I am the wind Sorceress. I don't use Chakra or handseals.” I said
Then Kisame attacked me.
“Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave!”
Then I blocked it with Rashoumon!”
It blocked Kisame's attack.
“Enough Kisame.” Said Itachi as Kisame was about to attack me again.
“Maybe she is good enough to join us eh Kisame?” said Itachi
“What would the leader think, besides we already have Tobi.” Said Kisami.
“Sorry but I don't want to go around chasing tailed beasts. Besides, I only have one goal and that is to kill Orochimaru.” I said.
“Hehehe you think you could kill him?” said Kisame.
“Enough, we are going Kisame.” Said Itachi starting to walk away.
“Fine, your loss kid.” Said Kisame.
Then the two vanished.
I thought about their offer. To join the Akatsuki.
Yeah by the time that happens, I'll be dead. I thought. I would never betray Konoha. But something bothered me about Itachi. They way he was observing me.
I better watch my back then. I thought. And headed off to search for Tsunade.