Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ From the Desert We Return ❯ Uzumaki's Return ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer The only time I will own Naruto is in my dreams.

By Vixen_Uchiha

From The Desert We Return

I looked from the gates and glared at Ryo, "Tell me again why we are doing what they asked?" I said while kicking the rock near my shoe. Ryo sighed and glared right back at me.
"We told my mom that if she let us come early that we would behave and doing as they asks us falls under behaving Kakki," he said. I puffed out my cheeks and crossed my arms. Stupid promise... like she would know if we misbehaved then again she knew it was me that put the itching powered in all the wound cream.

It has to be a mom thing I guess, heck mine even knows when I'm planning something but that comes from being soon much a like. I grinned, "What ever you are planing you best stop." Jumping up to yell at the guy the just showed up said I was planning something was about to get beat. I was stopped by a woman though.
"You old hag let me go." I growled out, "Only one person can get away with calling me that and you are not him so."
"No but I am his daughter."
"What you are the kids brat," she yelled me and Ryo both winced, "Yeah and not so load. We need to talk to you alone." I said point to myself then to Ryo
"Follow me." was all that was said and that is what we did.

"So those two finally got together?" she started. I raised an eyebrow at this "No, Naruto and Hinata did not get together. But Ryo is her son and I am Naruto's daughter. Please hold all questions till I finish. When they left the leaf all those years ago it was not to train like you thought."It was to get way, you know Naruto was seeing Sasuke right?" She nodded yes " bet you did not know the Kyubi was a female demon not a male" she shook her head no and blinked a couple of times before putting two and two together. I simple took off my sun glasses to let here see my pale blue eye with the mirror wheel in them.

"So you are a Sasuke kid too." she said and Ryo put his hand on my arm
"No that Bastard lost his rights to me when he broke it off with Naruto" I growled out.
"Wait you are say Sasuke knows he has a kid?" she said
"Yup but when he found out my dad could give him a family he did not want one, so my Dad left." I told her.

"And my mom went with him." Ryo said grinning "Okay if you are not Naruto son then who is your Dad?" she asked.
"Think who do you know from the sand that has red hair and controls sand" I said with that Ryo took off his shades so that she could see his pale green eyes. He smirked making him look to much like his dad and her the oh so great Hokage passed out.