Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ From the Desert We Return ❯ unbelievable ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer The only thing I own is student loans, but I did just buy the Naruto 2004 calendar, two sets of the playing cards and the naruto sound track. *Happy ninja dance*

By Vixen_uchiha

"Kakki you need to stop" Ryo said as I poked her again she groaned and blinked her eyes at me. She looked over at my shoulder to where Ryo was standing.
"I can not believe Hinata would get with some one like him." she yelled. We both winced at her words.
I growled lowly, "Do not yell please"
Ryo then answered while jumping into a tree. "Yeah it hurts our ears." I said as we all herd growling. Ryo looked at me as did the Hokage, "She just hasn't had her ramon today is all"
Ryo said "Ramon where" I said spinning around. I stood there and looked at the two kids again more carefully. The girl, Kakki Uzumaki or so she said. I find it hard to believe that what she said about who her other parent was. I knew for a fact that Sasuke and Naruto had a very close thing.
Before Naruto and Hinata left. I looked at the boy Ryo, "Tell me what is your last name then?'' I asked "The same as my dad's" Ryo said rather smugly.

"that proves you two are lying." I yelled and in response they both winced again, "what have we said about yelling. What do we have to do to prove that were are telling the truth." Kakki asked. I looked at her and then at the boy.
"If you speak the truth, you can, I assume, use the Sharingan and would know your father's trademark move." I said. "The same goes for you, as well, young man." I told him as he jumped out of the tree

The girl walked over to me so that I could see her eyes clearly and what I saw was the mirror wheel. The eyes of the uchiha blood only they were blue not red.
"Blue" I said, "I know it Uncle Itachi said keeping your true eye color is the true sign of mastering the blood line. Kakki said "Uncle Itachi."
I said "Yeah, him and that bastard don't get along but my papa gets along just fine with him. My uncle has it pretty bad being blind now and all."
Kakki said "Your rambling" The boy said "RYO" she growled at him.
"Hold it you two, I want you as well to prove that you are Hinata's son." I said he walked over to me so I could see into his eyes. I watched as they turned from a pale green to all white, he stepped back from me "Desert Coffin" he shouted and Kakki was stopped mid step "so now do you believe us?" he asked.
I nodded yes and replied, "but I still can not believe that shy, sweet, quiet and just Hinata would marry Gaara of the desert."