Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Out of the Cave ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Getting Out of the Cave
By: Crystal Munoz

There's a glow coming from the end of the cave, Ino yelled from behind. Thanks love, I called back. Ayame cut it out there's no need for the goo goo stuff in the cave. We're almost out anyway, Sakura yelled to me. Ino and Sakura sped past me out the cave, but Ino waited for me at the exit. I ran faster, almost on all fours. I jumped on Ino and we both fall to the ground. She gives me a look and then i kiss her. She starts to blush, then she laughs. Awwww isn't that cute, two girls kissing each other......YUCK, Sakura scoffed. SHUT UP, Ino and I yelled at the same time, then we laughed. I look at Ino, she smiles at me 'cause she knows what I was going to do. I giggled a little, then got up. I walked real close to Sakura, my face inches away from hers. She blushes. I move away and start to laugh. Ino fought to keep a straight face, and she failed miserably. I knew you still liked me, even if I am a girl, I laughed. She started to argue with me. No i don't, she yelled at me. You're in denial. No I’m not. Yeah...You are. SHUT UP. Ino what do you think. I’m not getting into this. Ino then turns away and starts to laugh. There's no reason in me arguing with you, Sakura said. I thought so, I told her. Sakura then starts running toward the village. AND GOOD RIDENS.I yelled. I told Ino to jump on my back. She nods her head, then climbs on. I start running toward the entrance of the village. Ino stops me, jumps of my back, then pushes me down into a patch of grass. She crawls on me lays on me her back toward my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist. Aishiteru, she whispers to me. Aishiteru, I whisper back.