Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ God's Invasion ❯ Where Am I...? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One:


Naruto's eyes flew open- darkness. He blinked twice, and his eyes darted around the room- he wasn't at home. In fact, he didn't know where he was- all he could see were wavy walls, dim, blinking light fixtures hanging off of them. He blinked again, and tried to sit up- but he yelled out in pain as his right arm began to burn. He looked down, and began panicking- his arm was completely fried.
What...the heck...?! He thought, frowning. He turned left, and noted interesting structure- bars. Black steel bars, going vertically 12 feet into the air. That's when he figured out where he was- a jail cell. Why am I in jail...? No, better question is...when did I get here?


He looked down, and realized he was on a bunkbed- he strained to look to see who was under him. Shikamaru...? Why's he here?
"Hey, Shikamaru! What the heck happened?"

Shikamaru looked up, and sighed in relief. "Thank god, you ARE alive..." He said, sitting up straight in his bed. "What, you can't remember what happened...? Then again, you WERE hit pretty hard on the head..."

"Hey, don't beat around the bush! What happened?!" Naruto asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well...Last night, at about 11 pm, your pal Sasuke, Akatsuki, and the Rock, Rain, Mist, and what's left of the Sound village all attacked us at once. We fought for a few hours, especially you, but...y'know, it was four villages attacking us at once. The Leaf village has been completely taken over. And Sasuke is currently acting as leader."

Naruto froze in place. "S-Sasuke...led an attack on us?" ****! It was just like Itachi warned me...!
"Yup. And he had us all placed in jail cells with anti-chakra devices strapped to our chests. In essence, we have no weapons, no chakra, and we don't even know where this jail is. We could be anywhere from Konoha to the Sound Village." Shikamaru explained, pointing to the next cell over. Neji and Kiba were in there.

Neji scowled, and tried to activate his byakugan- but it failed. "Even the slightest bit of chakra is sucked up the second it's used. Even my byakugan, which uses so little chakra that the chakra use is almost non-existent, won't work."

Naruto shuddered, and looked around slowly. "Wait...all I see are us guys... where are the girls?" He asked.

"Well, it would be odd to put the guys with the girls." Shikamaru said, rolling his eyes. "C'mon, you're the biggest perv of us all, Naruto....You should know that."

Naruto frowned. "...Where's Sai?"

(In the cells on the other side of the jail)

Tenten shivered. "Great. We can't get out of here, our chakra is useless, we're separated from the guys and we're stuck with Mr. Emotionless over there!" She said, smacking her forehead. "WHAT NOW?!"

"...Hey, Ugly, can you be quiet?" Sai asked, sort of politely.

"-.- Why were you put in here?" Tenten asked, looking towards Sakura. "Hey, are you okay...?"

Sakura, was curled up in a ball, tears streaming out of her eyes. "..." Sasuke...why would you attack the village...? And more importantly...Naruto....are you okay....?

(In the Sand Village)

"Ehh, Kazekage-sama. We have some bad news for you." A sand villager said.

Gaara closed his eyes, and sighed. "Well then, lay it on me."

"Umm...Konoha was attacked last night...and was practically destroyed."

"...!!"