Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ God Speaks ❯ God Speaks ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
This is a short little implied Hinata and Naruto. Unrelated to anything else I've written.
 
God Speaks
 
“Hello? Hello? Is this thing on…THUD THUD THUD.”
Everyone in the Hidden Leaf Village stopped and looked around. The sound seemed to be coming from everywhere. As the people searched for the source dark clouds moved in ominously. They roiled and boiled and generally looked unpleasant.
“It is? Good. Attention people of Leaf Village! WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO LET NARUTO AND HINATA DELIVER THE OFFERING TO MY TEMPLE!”
There was a long pause. The people of the village began to look around at each other.
“Tsunade what in the NAME OF ME were you thinking. Do you know what those two have done up here?”
There was another pause.
“What did they do? What did they do she asks, can you believe her St. Peter?”
“I'll tell you what they did. First Naruto discovers the hidden entrance to Heaven and talks Hinata into breaking in. I am sending you the bill for those gates by the way. Do you know how hard it is to make perfect pearly gates these days? Then they go and drink straight from the Fountain of Knowledge.”
There was another pause at this point.
“No it didn't help him.”
There was another pause.
“I'll tell you what else he did. He walked through the Sands of Tranquility and let me tell you things aren't tranquil around here right now, especially since they fell into the Fountain of Love trying to get away.”
Another pause, the people were beginning to figure out how this worked.
“The Fountain of Love.”
Another pause.
“What do you mean `What does it do?' It's the Fountain of Love it makes people fall in love. What else would it do?”
Again there was another long pause.
“I don't know where they are right now. Why?”
Pause.
“Alright I'll go look.”
The air of the village was now filled with the sound of opening and closing doors. Suddenly there was a new sound, a girl's voice cut through the air.
“Yes, Yes OH YES NARUTO-KUN!” followed by a boy's voice yelling “Dattebayo.”
“OH FOR THE LOVE OF ME!” God's voice thundered across the village in obvious frustration.
There was the sound of a slamming door, quickly followed by a rather annoyed voice.
“What do you mean what are they doing? Tsunade you're a big girl what do you think they're doing. Though I do have to say I am impressed with their enthusiasm and creativity.”
“I tell you what Tsunade, I'll just send them back to you when they're less umm busy.”
“Hey! How do you turn this thing off?”