Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ hakyoku ❯ the fight with Gaara. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yo ppl,thx fo readin ch 1,disclaimer:i do not own naruto...blah....blah...blah.

"Alright,Gaara,let's do this!!!"shouted an excited/scared Urufu."Bring it."laughed Gaara evily.
Urufu rushed at Gaara and threw many shuriken and kunai,all with explosive tags on them,and then Gaara laughed."Foolish child,do you not know about my sand?"."But of course replied a smirking Urufu as the tags exploded leaving a "window"of sand that Urufu punched Gaara's forehead with ease,while backflipping through the air."Big mistake!"said Gaara with a smirk,as he tried to use sand coffin on Urufu."hah"said Urufu with a smug grin,and performed the seals bird,tiger,snake,bird,and activated his kaze ayatsuri,and sent a small tornado to sweep away the sand."Oh?" said Gaara with a frown on his face."And what is this ability?"."My kaze ayatsuri,baka!"shouted a very happy Urufu,"and so now is your doom!!!"."So you think!"shouted Gaara as he started transforming into his half-demon form."So,you have one two,do you?"Said a somewhat happy,somewhat confused Urufu,"one....too?"Said Gaara and Naruto stimutaniously."oh...you didnt know?"said Urufu,as he was busy transforming into his half-demon form(see bottom of ch select for pic)."Holy shit"yelled Naruto,while trying to supress his emotions,for if he didn't Naruto,would go kyubi,with four tails."Tatsumaki kyuushuu!!!"yelled Urufu,summoning his six tornadoes and commenced his jutsu."What the hell,Urufu"shouted Naruto as he was trying not to be blown off of the side of the kazekage's mansion,by using his kage bunshun no jutsu,to make a human ladder."Sorry Naruto!!!"shouted Urufu,trying to pay attention to Gaara,because he was in a giant ball of sand,and Urufu didn't know what the hell was going on!!!"Dont go near him,Urufu"shouted Naruto"spikes will come out at you!!!"."thanks Naruto"yelled back Urufu"that would be nice to know five minutes ago!!!!!"for Urufu was already at arms length."oops"whispered Naruto.Just then,as Urufu was distracted,a sand spike went through hisleft shoulder."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"cried Urufu."It is over."laughed Gaara with glee,as the sand ball dissolved."psych!!!!"smirked Urufu as he sent a hurricane-like force through his palms,straight at Gaara,sending him off of the roof!"Alright Urufu!!!!"shouted Naruto."This battle is done for now!!!"shouted Gaara,from the ground.Urufu and Naruto high-fived each other.


AND SO THIS CHAPTER COMES TO AN END...PLZ R&R....