Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Birthday, Sakura ❯ Happy Birthday ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
1Valeries26: Hello, everyone. Yeah I know it’s been a while since I update anything, but I’ve been typing as much as I’ve been writing. Here’s an one shot between Sasuke and Sakura.
Disclaimer: I do not own Nartuo.
54977548784587864131356467896753
Sasuke watched the pink haired kunoichi work and train with her blond friends and love rival, Ino. It had a few been years since he had seen her and now, he saw her as a beautiful woman who hasn’t been corrupted like he was.
Sasuke noticed her creamy legs rippled as she move and her hips wide and full, screaming his name. His blue eyes traveled up to the flat belly and the bouncing breasts that were full and the cleavage that showed creamy skin promised heaven. Her pink hair sway in the light breeze. He studied her face. Her lips were fuller then they were five years ago.
He turned to leave as an annoying voice rang that belong to his friend. “Hey, Sakura!”
An older blond with blue eyes came with a dark blue haired teen girl.
“Hey, Naruto. Hinata.” his flower replied as he crunched.
“Happy birthday, Sa-sakura.” he paused. Today was her birthday?
“Thanks,” Sakura said, sadly. Suddenly, Sasuke looked back, the four ninja crunched and flew toward his branch. Naruto, Hinata and Ino missed him, but Sasuke grabbed Sakura around the waist and disappeared into his home a few miles away.
She struggled as they reappeared in Sasuke’s home and he laid her on the couch before turning to his kitchen. He smirked as he heard her voice.
“Sakura,” he heard her gasp. “Shut up.”
“Sasuke?” He turned around. She saw the handsome, mature features that belong to Uchiha Sasuke. “Sauke, is that you?”
“It’s me, Sakura.” he replied. “And I’m not leaving anytime soon.”
4566789713164879
So what do you think? Good? Bad? Down right horrible? Cute? What?
Thanks for reading.