Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Ninja students ❯ James and Lily Potter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:I do not own Harry Potter or Naruto.-------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------"I'm so happy for you, James! I wish I could find someone as nice as Lily. Oh, why am I talking about me. Lily just had a healthy baby boy! Let's go see him."Sirius Black said to his best friend, James Potter.They walked into the hospital room and saw people grouped around the bed at the end of the ward. When they reached the bed, several people turned and they saw the faces of Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Rubeus Hagrid, Professor Horace Slughorn, and Professor Albus Dumbledore."So, Lily, what are you going to name him?"Remus asked."What do you think of Harry James Potter?"She asked her husband.He answered,"I think it's a fine name. His name is down for a student at Hogwarts, Dumbledore?"He said to the man next to him."Of course it is. Eleven years from now he will be allowed to be a student at my school. James, can I speak to you for a moment?"
"Yeah. Would it be fine in here or do you want to go outside?"James looked at Dumbledore and wondered what he wanted to talk about.
"Outside would be better. I don't want to frighten anyone."Dumbledore looked back at the people around the hospital bed and seemed composed about something.
Dumbledore and James walked outside and Dumbledore started looking very nervous. James had never seen the headmaster of Hogwarts look like this. "Proffesor, is something wrong?"James questioned the older man.
"No, it's just that two men came to me this morning. They wanted jobs at Hogwarts."
"Really? Who were they? What positions did they want? Are you going to hire them?"James asked quickly.
"Yes. They're names were Tom Riddle and Hamondo Hebizuka. Tom wanted D.A.D.A. and Hamondo wanted to be a teacher of Ninja Arts. I may hire them. Although, you may have heard of Lord Voldemort, correct?"Dumbledore said.
"Of course. He's been in the news since Lily and I were kids. I don't think there's a person of the magical community who hasn't heard of him."James answered.
"Yes, well, I want you to watch out for them. I feel very nervous about it."
"Ok, we will."James smiled at Dumbledore and he smiled back. They walked back the hospital room with no clue of what will happen in time.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
It's short and they have no flashback for it, so I made it up. Hope you like it. R&R, please. Thanx.