Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Haunted ❯ Haunted ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
here with great news! I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE!! And to commemorate this very rare and special occasion, I wrote this poem in my English class for him and had to post it. I am so excited and happy I could burst! Well here is my latest inspiration: Haunted. ENJOY!

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own Naruto… that’s Masashi Kishimoto. However all poetry and plot is mine

DEDICATION: this goes out to the man who has managed to steal my heart














Peeking around the corner
And slithering through the spaces
Never leaving, always there
Creeping ever so quietly
Never in sight, but always in mind
You are always haunting my mind
I can see your face
Your twinkling eyes and your smile
And I can feel your lips caress mine
Your hands touching me
And I love every single moment of it
Oh, how my body cries out for you
My heart beats in sync with yours
I need you with me
I need you
And I am willing to throw it all away
Your spirit dances with my soul
Constantly haunting me
And the wind whispers
“I’m here”
And I know it is haunted again
My dearest… come dance with me
Through the corners of my mind
Through the chambers of my heart
And through the depths of my soul
I can feel you, my love
Haunting all that I am
And your arms around me
With your warm breath in my ear
Whispering
“I love you, Pinky”
And when I turn to find you
You are gone
And I smile in bliss
Knowing that as long as you haunt me
I am haunting you too












Sa kura smiled as the wind blew around her pink tresses; she could almost hear his voice whispering to her, “Sakura…” her smile widened. “I know you are here Sasuke-kun.”

He appeared behind her wearing that ever stoic mask but his eyes betrayed him. “Sakura,” he whispered hoarsely. She spun around giving him that bright smile that always haunted his dreams. As if in a trance he slowly approached her until he was a foot away from her; he reached out and twirled some of her hair around in his fingers. “What are you doing here?” he asked quietly.

She smiled again and stepped forward until her head rested on his chest. “Just following a ghost that’s been haunting me lately,” she whispered, inhaling his scent. He absently stroked her head.
Sakura wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer to her and relishing his warmth. “I miss you,” she muttered into his chest.

He kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her waist. “I miss you too.”

They held each other for a while before Sasuke pulled away and looked into her emerald orbs. “You have to go back now.”

He expected her to cry, but was shocked when she looked at him smiling, and nodded. “You’re right,” she said and sighed, stepping away; she flashed him that smile again. “Take care of yourself, Sasuke-kun. I want you to come back in one piece.”

He smirked. “I will come back in one piece… for you.”

They continued staring at each other for a long time as a strong gust of wind rushed past them, rustling their clothes and hair and blowing the leaves in their direction; onyx and emerald remained fixed on each other until Sasuke suddenly vanished leaving a mesmerized Sakura standing at the space he just occupied. She was not surprised when she felt someone’s warm breath on her neck behind her. “Sakura…” he whispered. She said nothing and only smiled softly, as she leaned back and allowed him to wrap his arms around her from behind as he softly kissed her neck. She shivered causing him to pull her closer. She closed her eyes and sighed. “You know, don’t you?” he asked. “That you are always on my mind?”

She nodded slightly. “Just as you are in mine”

Sasuke suddenly grabbed her shoulders, and spun her around, before crashing his lips on hers. She responded quickly by wrapping her arms around his neck and allowing her lips to be dominated. The wind swept around them, caressing them in its embrace, and whispering the silent words that were in their hearts.

“I love you.”


XxXxXxXxX

Sakura slowly opened her eyes and sighed. Another dream. she smiled to herself. At least I know I am haunting you too…
XxXxXxXxX

Sasuke looked out his window after awakening from another one of those dreams. She still has me even from here… he thought to himself. Never giving me peace. he smirked. And I wouldn’t have it any other way…

XxXxXxXxX










And I smile in bliss knowing that I haunt you too…














So whatcha guys think? I have been experiencing an overwhelming happiness and I had to write this! Wish me all the best in this! THANKS TO ALL MY READERS and stick around because there is plenty more where that came from! *wink*

Ja Ne!