Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Haunting Pasts ❯ Ch.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

...
I came out of the background crowd inside of a walled section of the village. This was the Uchiha estate in town. It looked run down and empty. The buildings gave off a feeling of dark secrets. But I didn't get time to pry farther as another explosion rocked the area up ahead. I moved through the deserted estate to a cleared area before the main building of the estate. In the opening several ABNU ninja laid sprawled across the ground. In front of me stood the pink haired girl from before and a blonde haired woman. The pink haired girl was covering her mouth with her hands and was trembling. Both women watched the sky above the clearing intently. I looked up to see Naruto and another boy standing on opposite roofs. The other boy wore black shorts and a black shirt with the Uchiha symbol on its back. His black hair fell across his face framing his red eyes. Across his face were strange black curls and spirals.
-I know those markings. That boy is cursed. -I thought as I grabbed hold of my own left arm.
*Why?! Why are they fighting like this?! They're friends! *Sakura cried as she fell to her knees.
*I don't... *the blonde woman began.
*The dark boy is cursed. *I interrupted.
*Who are you? *the blonde woman asked, eyeing me with suspicion.
*You're that man that was with Naruto before. *Sakura said.
*My name is Hanzo. But I don't think now is the best time for introductions. *I answered as I watched the two boys.
They fought as if they were sworn enemies. They struck out at each other like crazed demons. A black aura surrounded the Sasuke boy. While a red one surround Naruto. Both of their faces were enraged visages of hate.
-Brother, if only you could see what you've done to him. -I thought.
My whole body began to twitch.
-They fight with no constraint. They fight with uncontrolled anger. -I thought as I looked down at Sakura.
My left arm flexed and the tendrils of the darkness began to spread up it.
-They threaten to repeat my dreams, my past. -my thoughts flooded with the anger.
In the sky above, Naruto and Sasuke charged each other with charged strikes of chakra. Before I could think or respond the anger and hate took control. My body launched itself free of inhibition straight at the two boys.
*What is he doing?! *I heard the blonde haired woman say as I sped past them.
As the two strikes were about to connect I appeared between them. I took hold of each boy's wrist and pulled the energies of their strikes into me. With increased power and speed I flung each boy into the ground below. There was a roar as the two boys cratered into the ground. I landed between the two unconscious boys. I looked down on them and began to reach down to them.
*No stop! *Sakura cried.
The vial of anger lifted, the darkness retreated from my body, and I grabbed the two boys and flung them across my shoulders.
*They will need to be hospitalized. *I explained as I stepped past the two women.
*Who are you? Really. *the blonde woman asked.
*Really, I'm just part of the past. *I responded as we sped towards the hospital.
...