Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ High School Sucks ❯ Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto…
 
 
Beep Beep!! The alarm rang Sakura reached for and slams her hand on it almost breaking it “I hate mornings “she groaned and stretch out of her bed then took a shower, brushed her teeth and hair she got dressed and went to meet with Naruto Sasuke and Kakashi.
She saw Naruto and Sasuke there kakashi is late as always. Naruto saw her and wave at her she smiled and did the same “hey Naruto, Sasuke-kun” she said “Hn” Sasuke said which means that he acknowledged her. “Kakashi-sensei still not here? She asked.
“Nope” Naruto replied. Time past by and kakashi finally appear “hey”
He greeted them with a smile under his mask.” Your late Sensei!!” Naruto and Sakura yelled. “Well you see there was a old lady and” he tried to explain “liar” Naruto yelled.
`We have a mission today kakashi says “ “really” Naruto exclaim excitedly
“What its it about” Sasuke finally talked “Well you guys are going on this mission to find a missing ninja of course you need to be under cover so we have assign you to a school called KeinHigh but I wont be going with you” They all nodded “So you guys go home and pack Tomorrow you will be leaving” Kakashi informed them
”Hai” they all agreed.
“Hey Sakura what to go get ramen ” Naruto asked
“Sorry cant I have to go pack Naruto maybe next time bye Sasuke-kun, Naruto” she waved goodbye at them. “How bout you Sasuke-teme? “But when he turn around Sasuke was gone “damn you teme!!” Naruto yelled.
 
Sakura Pov
Lets see what I have to pack, clothes, Shoes, toiletries, pads better keep these hidden she thought. I wonder how the missions going to be like KeinHigh.
After packing she went to sleep.
 
Next Day
Team seven all met for the mission “you guys ready” Sakura asked
“You bet sakura-chan” Naruto said enthusiastically
Sasuke nodded they left Konoha.
“So were is this KeinHigh?” Naruto asked “Its in New York” Sasuke answered.
“Cool I always wanted to go there happily” Sakura smiled
They went to a airport and gave there tickets.
They sat on their seats “keep your seat bells on the conductor said we are lifting off”
They felt the airplane going up “ Sakura fell asleep on Sasuke shoulder.
He didn't mind since she wasn't so obsessed with him no more since he came back from that oro-basterd (lets say he return okay. Oh yeah they all 15)
Sakura woke up to see that the have landed they got there luggage and went out of the air plane.
“So were we going now?”Naruto asked
“Im lets see if we can find a hotel somewhere first we have to get a taxi,” Sakura said
They found a taxi and it drove them to a hotel. “Tomorrow we start school guys go to sleep for now we need rest,” Sasuke said