Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hikari,dragon ninja ❯ Our new teachers! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hikari,dragon ninja

.:Our new teachers!:.
-------------------------
Recap:"Ok,you're all going to meet your jonin teachers this afternoon."

"We're going to meet our teachers!"you squeal while jumping up and down.

"Either she is normal or she is high."Sakura whispered to Hiroko.

"Sadly,this is normal.You don't want to see her hyper."she whispered back.

"I think we are supposed to meet our teacher out in the front."you tell Hinata with
much thought while dragging her by the wrist.

"Well,since it's only still midday,we can wander around a little bit!"you cheerfully say.

You were both walking past the apartments when you see Naruto jump through Sasuke's
window.

There was alot of crashing noises,but then only Sasuke came out.

"P-Poor Naruto."Hinata hesitantly said.

"I know!Poor nii-san!"you say,freaked out."Let's follow him,just in case."

"Where is he going?"Hinata asked.

"It looks like he's going torward Sakura."you say,confused.

Suddenly,you see Hiroko sitting in a nearby tree.

You and Hinata go and jump in with Hiroko.

"What are you doing here?"you whisper to her.

"Watching the show,popcorn?"she whispered to you and Hinata.

"Hold on.What the-!"you almost screamed,but got your mouth covered by Hiroko and Hinata's
hands.

"Shh!Be quiet!"Hiroko yelled at you.

"But he's about to kiss Sakura!"

"What?!"

"Just look!"

You were now all looking at Sasuke,almost kissing Sakura,when his stomach made a weird
noise,then he ran off.

"Oh no,she is not kissing Sasuke!"Hiroko said with anger in her eyes.

"No,no one's kissing Sasuke but you."you teasingly whisper.

"Yeah!I mean what?!"she yelled back.

"You heard me!Come on Hinata!"you laugh while Hinata followed you from behind.


"When is our sensei coming?!"Sakura screamed.

"I don't know,even Iruka-sensei left!"Naruto cried.

There was a couple of moments of silence.

"Um,Naruto,what are you doing?"Hiroko lazily asked while watching Naruto standing
on a chair,putting an eraser on the door.

"Haha,this is what he gets for being late!Surprise!"he said while jumping off.

For what seemed like at least 5 minutes passed,the door opened and the eraser fell
on the person's head.

Some lazy looking guy with silver,spiky hair that defied gravity had just walked in.

All of them looked shocked that he,a jonin,didn't see that coming.

"Haha,he totally fell for it!"Naruto started laughing.

"My first impression of all of you is,you're a bunch of idiots."was all he said.

Hiroko,Sakura,Sasuke,and Naruto all had a -.-' look on your faces.


"Alright,my name's Kuranai."you hear a woman say.

~Aw crap,I'm late!And all I did was go get me some rice balls!~

"S-sorry,that I'm late."you manage between breaths.

"Hmm?So we have another team member?"a boy with a puppy said.

"H-Hikari!"Hinata said.

"Yays!Hinata!"you squeal while running over to her,but you trip and fall over.

"You're such a klutz."that boy said again.

"yeah,sure,whatever."you say,dusting yourself off.

You looked around and say some dude with a big ass collar.

"Why don't you talk?"you say,leaning in with curiousity.

"Shut up and get out of my space."he partially yelled.

"Woah,I didn't mean any harm there!"you say,falling backwards.

~Gosh,it's not I meant to insult him!~

He then looked at you with a dangerous look which made you flinch,but you couldn't
tell with those shades on his face.

"Now,I want all of you to introduce yourselves."you hear your teacher say.

~Woah!I almost forgot she was there!~

"Um,shouldn't we know about you first,so we know how to introduce ourselves?"you ask
cautiousily.

"Oh,well I already told them,so they can tell you. All you have to say are your likes,
dislikes,hobbies,and dreams."Kuranai told you,annoyed."Kiba,you're first."

(A/N:I am just making up stuff,so I'm sorry)

"My name's Kiba Inuzuka. My likes are-"he began.

~Hmm,I wonder how Hiroko's doing right now?~


"My name's Kakashi Hatake,my likes and dislikes,well,I have alot of them.And my hobbies,
I have lots of hobbies.My dreams for the future,I haven't really thought of that yet."

"All he said was his name,that's it."Sakura whispered to Naruto,Sasuke and Hiroko.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen in a cup,but I don't like the three
minutes it takes for the water to heat up.And my dream is to become the greatest
Hokage,then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like
I'm somebody,somebody important."he announced.

Hiroko looked at Naruto and smiled.

Now it was Sakura's turn to introduce herself.

"My name's Sakura Haruno. My likes are-"she started giggling while looking at Sasuke.

~Sasuke~ Hiroko thought.

"My hobbies are-"she paused again to only look at Sasuke,then she giggled again.

~Stalking Sasuke~

"And I hate Naruto!"she screamed while pointing to Naruto.

Naruto looked shocked at what she had said.

Now it was Sasuke's turn.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha.I hate lots of things and I don't really like anything.
My hobbies are none of your buisness and my dream will become a reality. It is to
kill a certain someone."

~I hope he doesn't mean me.~ Hiroko heard Naruto think,but brushed it off quickly.


Hiroko's turn.

(A/N:This is my sister's character,but she wanted her in my fanfict,so I don't
own her)

"My name is Hiroko Kururugi. My likes are any kind of weapon and dragons.My disilkes
are pink,miniskirts,and fangirls.My hobbies are training.And I don't want to say
my dream."


"Ok,your turn."Kuranai sain pointing to you.

"Ok,my name's Hikari Kururugi.My likes are candy and making everyone in the right mood.
My dislikes are unhappy people and fangirls.My hobbies are,well,I don't know.Dreams are,
crap! I haven't a clue."you say with much strain.

"Oh well,come to the training grounds at 5AM tomorrow morning.But don't eat breakfest
or you'll puke."Kuranai warned.

"Why so early? I usually sleep WAY later than that."you complain.

"Well,that's too bad then."she said smiling.

"I'm still not getting up,and you can't make me!"you yell,turning around.

"Fine,it's your funeral."Kuranai mumbled,but you didn't hear her.