Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hopelessly in Love with you ❯ Hoplessly in love with you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
don't own Naruto nor do I make any financial profit from my stories. Now all lawyers who wish to sue me no longer have a reason to be here ha!Rating: T maybe M later on. Depends if I want to write a lemon scene.Paring: Genma/Raidou/Kakashi later on Genma/Raidou/Kakashi/NarutoSummary: Genma, Raidou, and Kakashi were happily in love and together. Great right? Well Genma gets drunk and sleeps with another. Now they're all split up. Kakashi doesn't know what to do. Who does? What does Naruto know about this?Helplessly in love with youChapter 1:General povKakashi walked into the house and kissed Raidou on the side of his neck. He laughed when he heard Raidou gasp and lean back into his chest. He gave a quick peck on Genma's lips before he set out to put away the food."So what are you two going to be doing tonight?" Kakashi asked no one in particular. Raidou shrugged his shoulders and looked to Genma."I have guard duty tonight until one am. After that I'm heading over to the nearest bar and getting shit-faced." Genma said with a smirk. "Care to join me?" Kakashi laughed but shook his head no."I would but I have a mission in the morning so count me out." Raidou said then went to go set up his mission items.Kakashi turned to look at Genma and was about to ask what was wrong when there was a pounding at the door. Before he could answer it the door flew open and Naruto walked in. Kakashi blinked then shook his head. "You're supposed to wait until someone lets you in Naruto." He said. Naruto looked at him then shrugged."What for? I knew you were here and you would have answered, I saved you the trip to the door." Naruto responded then looked over to Genma who was smirking at him. Naruto blinked then smiled to him. "Umm.. Hey Genma-san, What are you doing here?" Naruto asked confused as to why he would be in his sensei's house. It was Genma's turn to blink. 'Did he not know?' Genma thought 'Or did Kakashi not tell his team?'Genma glanced over to Kakashi then turned back to Naruto. "We're together kid." He stated. Naruto nodded his head then started to ask Kakashi a question when he snapped his head back to Genma. "WHAT?!" He nearly screamed. He pointed to Genma"I mean what could he see in a senbon sucking ninja?! Your not even at my level!" Naruto shouted. He turned to the hall area when he heard snickering. To his horror Raidou was there and was laughing at him! 'This can not be happening! I love Kakashi! Why did they have to get with him? Why him of all people?' Naruto thought as his hope of ever finding love was crushed 'As long as he's happy I should be happy to. Right?' "Well are you happy Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked in a low voice.Kakashi's pov:Kakashi looked over to Naruto trying to figure out what was wrong with the boy. He hadn't told his team because he remembered the way the acted when others tried to get close to him. On their last mission he had gotten hurt and they refused to let anyone near him. They nearly killed the poor inn-lady when all she wanted to do was clean my wounds and feed me. They swore up and down after she left that she was a killer ninja and wanted me dead. That I just was to injured to notice her real agenda. Hump, as if I'd ever get hurt and then let my guard down. "Yes, I'm happy with Genma and Raidou." I said trying to reassure him that they were not forcing me into anything. He seemed to become a little more withdrawn than before. Had I said something wrong?Before I could ponder what I had did or said Naruto looked up with was the fakest smile I had ever seen on him. He flashed me a thumbs up said he had to run and would meet me later when he wasn't so busy. I blinked and looked over to Genma who shook his head at me. "What?" I asked. I looked over to Raidou when I could get nothing out of Genma. Raidou had a small smirk on his face. "He likes you baka." Raidou said with a laugh."I know Genma likes me, seeing as were going out and all." I said confused as to why that would be funny. "No, not Genma. Naruto, he likes you as more than just a sensei." Raidou said and Genma was rolling on the floor in laughter. 'Oh dear this is not good.' Kakashi thought while he went to finish putting away the food.Genma's pov:I can not believe he didn't notice that the boy had a crush on him! I mean it was so obvious to anyone with a brain! Well that's my Kashi-kun for you. He knows just about everything when you're in a battle but put him near someone he loves or they love him and he's like a newbie. I still can't believe how he finally told Raidou and myself that he loved us...~flashback~Kakashi was acting all weird. I have no idea what he wants but he keeps staying by us like he wants something. He's been following us for the past week now. He even went so far as to request the same missions as us. He would clean any wound we got before he moved on to himself. Raidou nearly fell out of the tree he was hiding in when Kakashi offered to carry him so he wouldn't hurt his foot even more. Then when we got back from the mission he offered to do the mandatory report and hand it in.He would show up with gifts for us with no reason besides "he was in the area". Raidou was freaking out by now. He thought that Kakashi was doing all of this just to get close enough to be able to kill us. It was known to happen before, ninja would outlive there usefulness and were therefore eliminated. I had to remind him that when that time comes for us it'll be the hunter-nin that would come, not Kakashi.It was when we were all in the hall with the Hokage that we finally found out what was going on. Kakashi walked in the room late as usual, but instead of walking up front like normal he came and sat by us in the back. Raidou had had enough. He stood up pointing a finger at Kakashi and shouted "What are you fucking doing?! You've been following us around all week! What do you want?! Just tell us already!" Then stood there waiting for an answer. Now normally Raidou is the calm and collected type but you see we had like Kakashi for over 2 years and it was hard to keep to the "No fucking Kakashi" rule we had if he was always around.Kakashi looked up at Raidou and mumbled something so softly that even with my ninja hearing I couldn't hear what he said. So I asked him to repeat himself and he grew all red. He seemed to battle with himself for a minute then he jumped up and literally screamed "I LOVE YOU, YOU MORONS!" Before running from the hall. I look to Raidou who was still in shock from the confession. "You know you might want to go after him." The Hokage said then went back to giving out the report.~end flashback~Well I suppose none of us are really bright when it comes to the ones we love. Now you know the saying that "love is blind" is right at least. I look up at the bar entrance and see some guy standing there. He didn't look half bad but my Kashi-kun still was way hotter. He walked up two me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I really shouldn't but hey we only live once right. So I nodded yes and left into the bar with him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------
Well What do you think? Please leave a review! I'd love you forever! Lol. If you have any questions just ask them in your review. I have no idea how this is going to come out. I just sorta threw this together when I got bored so ya I'll make it up as I go on. Um I might put a lemon scene in at the end but only if I get lots of reviews saying they want it.