Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hoshigaki Kisame ,Fallen Angel ❯ a monster is born (an angel has fallen ) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sometime ago in the village hidden in the mist


"mizukage sama"
what is it Natsuo
t-theres a problem in the hospital sir.
what kind of problem
it its pretty hard to explain just come with me
The mizukage and natsuo raced to the hospital. a massive stream of chakura was destroing every thing in its path.
"were is that comeing from the mizukage asked
"the third floor, natsuo answerd
what the third floor but thats the matrnaty ward. the mizukage said suprised.they raced to the thired floor.

When they arrived at the third floor the chakura was more emens than ever. about a dozen shinobi were at the door. waiting till the right time to bust it open.
" whos in the room?" the mizukage yelled to one of the anubu
"the anubu tureened his head to th mizukage " our captin" she replied
"what Hoshigaki
"yes sir its crusal that he get out safly"
the steam of chakura started to decrsse in size then vanished. the anubu brock open the door.the room was atotal mess thing flung from every direction ,broken glass and pictuers. but also in the room were three bodies. One was that of a large man with short spiky black hair and a small beard on the bottem of his chin.His whole body coverd in blood.
" hoshigaki sama the anbu called out'
one of the anbu whent over to the motionless captin.he put his hand on his neak to cheak for any sighn of a pulse. the mans head flung down like a wrong bird.
"he hes dead the anbu replied tears rolling down his sleek pale face.
the other anbus heads flung down aas well the mizukage felt a ump in his tharth and felt it wad dri
" our best shinobi by far, the mizukage mutterd as a singel tear rolled down his face. he will be a sure loss.
They whent over to the second body laying lifeless on the bed. this one was a women, hoshigaki , she too was coverd in blood her sleek brow hair dangeling andsticking to the moist sticky blood on her small cold face. THe third body was that of a baby not a stain of blood on it. the anbu leaned over to the child. he was breathing heavily. "this ones still alive." one of the anbu said smileing she beant over to pick him from the ground , he winced as she brushed hisshort think black hair fom his chubby face. suddenly the stream of chakura came flooding back out filling the room. the mizukage and natsuo fled as fast as they could from the roo but the anbu were trapped. they were cought in the mits of the outof controll chakra. the mizukage could only watch in horrer as his best shinobi was ruthlessly murrdred.
soon the chakura stoped once more and the mizukage peird his head in to the room. blood coverd the walls and floor. mizukage steped over all of the bodies to get to the now sleeping child. he puck him up and slowlt walked hi out of the room. Natsuo shook when he saw the bunndel in the mizukages hands. the mizukage started to wlk down the hall with the baby firly n his grip. Natsuo soon folwed
: mizukage sama pleas be carefull.'he whined
the mizukage enterd a privet room Natsuo enters soo after and shut the door behind him.
"are you going to kill him,sir?"Natsuo asked

" i should , the mizukage answered for more or less the safty of the village, but to devy a child of life is wrong, besides capitin hoshigaki would have wanted his only son to live, nomatter if he is a monster or not."
" yes but what do you think explains what happend back there i mean huge amounts of chakura were ozing out of that boy.
the mizu kage sighed "idont know he said solumly but i just lost foureteen of my best shinobi. he shighed.
the mizukage looked up' wait isnt that on hyugaa from konoha still here?
" i think so
" call him in. the mizukage commanded
" yes sir"natsuo saluted nd ran off though the practicly totaled hospital.

within twenty minuts natsuo retuerned with yoshi hyuga. the bright young hyuga carefully examiend the child his eyes opean wide a s swaet dripprd from his face.
"i i i cant explain this iv never seen anything like this in my life. the hyugaa proclaimed taking a step back from the child.
" what is it the mizukage urged
" his his chakura level is off the charts iv never seen chakura so high befor in my life. his chakura levels are higher than even hokage sama. he exclaimed
both the mizukagesand natsuos eyes buled out
how is that possible ,natsuo panted
the mizukage justlooked up and in a dignified manner said, because hes his fathers son. and walked off natsuo chased after him.
natsu, put the boy in soletary untill i get back, dont let any one go naer him untill i get back.the mizukage orded iv got a funeral to aranegr and poofed off.

the next day asthe sun was seting the mizukage apperaerd in the hospital. he met up with natsuo. wheres the boy. he asked
' donstairs on the bottem floor he has the whole wing to himself.
take me to him
they approched a small metatal door at the end of the hallway on the way bottem floor. the old door creeked as it opend. inside the room was dark ab=nd had a musty smell to it. the only thing in the room was a small crib placed in the far end of the room next to a dusty old tabel. in it the small child was soundly sleeping.the mizukage puck him up care fully and placedhim on the tabel. he motioned in a few hand seals. then put his hand in the air over top of the infant.
"your not going tokill him are you sir.natsuo askedin terrer.
No im am not, like i said its nit right to take life away from an inocent child, but his actions must not go unpunished, he will live but in pain and loniness for the rest of his life never to know of the warmth and happiyness of love.he is a mudere and will live that life of darkness for the rest of his life. and hopefully grow stronger, there was a brief pause and the mizukages voce whent down to a hush, just like his father.
'' but sir evrone loved his father.
''no, not always he grew up alone and distant but he turend his focause into his trainng ad became an exellent ninja though hard work. thats when people stated to like and respct him.
with that he slapped his hand down on the helpless infants head.supprisingly the boy made no sound and within seconds his skin changed to light blue , his hair teal, and his eyes like those of a wolf.
"his punishment is that he will never look normal, he will be outcast by his peirs and fellow villagers. he will bear this apperance as a burden and everyone will know and dispise and fear him,from now one he shall be known as hoshigaki kisame, monster of the village hidden in the mist,
the mizukage waled out of the door.
make sure he never knows of his full extebt of strenth , i dont want him to betray the village and easly kill everyone of us. keep him here till he is five then have hi move into his family house,.

natsuo stood staring at the burden child and couldnt help the smile that came apon his face. hoshigaki kisame huh, he whisperd ,youll be a great ninja just like your father he said as he brisels kisames teal hair and lifed him up and put him back in his crib.then walked out of the room.and shut the large metal door.

4 and 1/2 years later...
to be countinued