Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hoshigaki Kisame ,Fallen Angel ❯ out of the darkness in to the light ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]





The door kreaks open as Natsuo entered with a tray of food. he set it down on a tabel next to a small dusty bed in a back of the lightly dimmend room. out of the corner of the room a small arcan figuer waled to the center of the room. he sat on his bed next to his breakfast. Natsuo smiled breifly though it was barly noticabel in the nearly all dark room.

" good morning kisame-kun'' natsuo said bowing slightly.
kisame said nothing but looked up at natsuo. his small yellow eyes opend stared at natsuo.
'' hmm, im not so sure yet, natsuo replied to kisames pleaful stare, im sure the mizu kage will let you out of here sometime soon, but ill talk to him about it.
kisame nodded slightly and began eating.

Natsou caught up with the mizukage.'' loard mizukage, he yelled, loard mizukage i need to speak to you.
the mizukage turnrned around and faced natsuo. '' what is it im busy.
" i know loard mizukage sama, but its about the boy, kisame.
what about him,
well i was woundering if he could come out tommarow it will be good for him,
i dont know natsuo its kind of risky
oh but my loard hes avanced so much he should be nrolling in th acadamy soon, i mean hes already learned to control his chakura already so it wont be a problem.
the mizukage sighed ,hed had enoufgh problems without natsuuo breathing boen his neak. ok , fine tommarow,
narsuo smiled and bowed at the mizukage, oh thank my loard ytou wont regret it belive me he said as he started to run off.
'' natsuo, the mizukage called, if anything happens its on your head,
Natsou just smiled and waved. He ran to the hoshigaki house and stated to get it ready for kisame.

the next day for the first time in his life kisame stepped out og his room,his eyes werent used to thebright lights in the hospital and he sikinted a littel. he had never seen somany people in his life. they looked weird to him all difrent shapes and sizes. some even had large spears coming from thier chest. he noticed that most of those peopel had longer hair than the ones with the normal chest. Natsuo notice kisames eyes fowllowing those strange creatuers.
"those are women" he told kisame
kisame only nodded his head as he mouthed the word women.

kisame stepped out of the hospital and into the real world. the bright sun stung his eyes as he staighed up at his mentor. who only smiled and motion foe him to fowllow. they walked down a bunch of dirt roads witch natsuo called streets and passed a lot of large cubs witch were called buildings. on th way natsuo talked about the world around them and more about shinobi and other people. he explained things like gravit and the sky and the grass witch was the green stuff all over the ground. kisame absorbed e ery bit of what natsuo told him. soon he knew vry thing a four year old should know about the world around him.suddenly they stoped at a giant white and blue house. natsuo entered the massive building and kisame soon fowlowed.inside the house was evn more spacious than it appered. there were pictuers of strange people kisame didnt knowon the wall and pretty vases and paintings coverd the walls. there were five rooms in the gaigantic house, and three bathrooms. one gaint kitchen as natsuo called it and a deck outside. in one part of the house, next to the kitchen, there was a large tabel with foure chairs placed next to it. the house had a nice smell to it and was very clean. kisame looked up at natsuo. natsuo chukkeld '' no,no , this isnt my house. kisame looked couriously at the man. '' this is your home kisame kun. natsuo finished.kisame stared wide eyed at his home. he couldnt belive it all this was his.Natsuo put his hand on kisames shoulder. kisame was staring at a picture of a young man with short beard and short spiky black hair standing next to a beautiful woman with nice sleek brown hair."those were your parents. natsuo said in a hushed voice. Kisame happend to catch a glimps of himself in a mirror next to the pictuer. he had never seen his own reflection befor so he just thought it was apictuer of a boy with pale blue skin and short teal hair. but then he noticed natsuo behind the boy. he looked up at natsuo '' thats your reflection, natsuo said ,thats what you look like. kismae looked athis parnts and himself and thought of how all the other people looked. he couldnt understand why he looked so difrent, why didnt he look like evrone else. he didnt see anone else with blue skin or sharp theeth or gill desighns of their cheeks. they all hade more ofeither a whithish or brownish skin tone but never blue.he looked a natsuo for answers. but his mentor only nodded slightly and .lowerd his head,"your parents arent here, there dead, kisame kun, they died five years ago in march.
March! kisames eyes widendhis birthday had been march 18 and today was septmber 18. that ment his parents died on the day he was born. kisame felt his thought godri as he fell to his knees and placed his head againts the mirror.tears rolled down natsous fae as he saw kisame in such emotional pain.he puck him up and carried him on his back. natsou walked to a giant lake filled with puer blue water and bueatuful pluse trees in the scenary. kisame toched the tip of the leaf andd found it to be wet.Natsuoset him down and he wannerd to the lake.in it he saw once again his reflection and looked away. Kisame duncked his hand into the blue waterand found it to be cool and refreshing. "this was his favorit place,natsuo replied,your fathers, when ever he felt upset he would come here and look at its magnificent beauty. and now i do. but now you can too, kisame kun, when ever you feel sad or lonly.
kisame nodded and wanered around somemore.

when the sun started to go down Natsuo took kisame to a resturant to eat. as they ate natsuo explained to kisame.
" look ,kisame,i wont see you evryday now ok, so now you have to basicly be on your own. i will still stop by to chek up on you from time to timebut not everyday. so listen carefully. on the 1st and15th of evry mount you are to go to the mizukages office to pick up your money. ill show you were it is later. got it
also your goingto be enrolled in the acadamy soon so youll go there every day exept sunday. you must not cause any ubel at all. that means dont get into anyfights and dont do anything bad. after classyou have free time to do what ever you want. but by ten you have to bein you home.get it?
kisame nooded.
after they ate kisame whent to his house and natsuo left. Kisame searched the big house he found two rooms with beds one had a smaller bed that was hissize and the other was gaint like for a grown up. kisame enerd the smaller bed room.he saw piles of clouths just his sizeint the clouset. he puck out a pair ofpjsand slipped them on and hung up his old clouths. there in the corner he saw a light bliushgrey jaket.it had a slightly large round callar and an attachabel hood.on the left arm it beard the symbol of the mist . kisame trird it on it was a littel big for him but he knew he would grow into it. it was warm and comfy. he stuck his hands into the pockets and felt something in the right on. he pulled it out. it was a folded letter on it iread to my son.

to be countioued