Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I "Hn" You! ❯ I Will Wait For You ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WOW! I can't believe that I got so many reviews. (Bows) thank you very much. Yall really seem to like this story. I'm glad :) Anyway, here's chapter 3, enjoy!
 
Disclaimer I don't own Naruto.
 
Xxxx
 
“THE ANBU SQUAD!” Sakura exclaimed.
 
Sasuke narrowed his eyes. “Damn it!” He cursed.
 
“Uchiha Sasuke, come with us willing, or we will take you by force!” The ANBU Captain commanded. “No.” Sakura begged. “Please leave him alone.” “I can not do that Sakura, gomen.” The ANBU apologized. “Damn, I ran all the way here. I don't have that much energy left.” He sighed. Sasuke started to pull out his sword.
 
“BRING…IT…ON!” The young Uchiha hissed.
 
The ANBU captain got in his infamous fighting stance. He smirked under his mask and looked back at the other three ANBU. “Don't interfere.” Then, he turned to face Sasuke. “Let's go Uchiha!” Sasuke smirked.
 
“Before we start, why don't you take off that stupid mask of yours Hyuuga?” Neji slowly removed his mask.
 
“Is that better, Uchiha?
 
“Yes much better, now I will be able to see the look on your face when I beat you!”
 
Neji chuckled. “Cocky are we?
 
“No, I just know that I'm going to win.”
 
Sakura looked at Sasuke's face. It was covered in sweat and blood.
 
The Uchiha genius started to charge Neji, but then he felt some thing tugging on his sleeve. Sasuke looked over. His eyes meet with Sakura. She was crying.
 
“Please….please Sasuke-kun don't! You are in no condition to fight Please!”
 
Sasuke watched as Sakura's tears fell on his sleeve.
 
I'm making her cry again.” He sighed and put his sword back in its sheath.
 
“I will go with you willing.”
 
Neji nodded. “That's a very wise choice Uchiha.
 
“Humph, whatever!” Sasuke walked towards Neji.
 
“Wait!” Sakura ran towards Sasuke and wrapped her hands around her wrist. “Please don't leave me again!” Sasuke put his hand on top of hers.
 
“I won't.”
 
“Let's go, The Hokage is waiting.” The Hyuuga said plainly.
 
Sasuke nodded and turned to look at Sakura. He bent down and whispered in her ear.
 
“Wait for me.” His voice was smooth and clam.
 
“Sniff…Sniff. I will Sasuke-kun!”
 
Sakura watched as Sasuke and the ANBU team disappeared out of the room. She felled down on her knees and starting crying hysterically.
 
“SASUKE-KUN!”
 
xxxx
 
“They are here Tsunade-sama.” Shizune said. Tsunade sipped down another cup of sake. “Bring him in!” “Hai.” Shizune opened the door.
 
Neji bowed. “Tsunade-sama, we successful captured Uchiha Sasuke.” The lavender eye man poked Sasuke in the back, suggesting that he should move forward. They stopped at the end of Tsunade's desk. “I see, great job Neji.” She smiled. “You may leave now; I will call for you when I'm done.” He bowed. “Thank you, Tsunade-sama.” Neji turned around and left the office.
 
Tsunade looked up at the young man. She smirked.
 
“You need a bath!” She held her nose.
 
Sasuke glared at Tsunade. “Damn old cow!”
 
The Hokage stood up and walked toward Sasuke. She was face to face with the traitor. The blonde women put her hands on her hips.
 
“Well, what do you have to say for yourself?”
 
DAMN SHE HAS SOME BIG TITS!”
 
“SHUT THE HELL UP!” Sasuke mistaking said out loud.
 
Before he knew it, Tsunade had punched him in the face. Sasuke hit the wall. The impact made a crater. She dashed over to him.
 
“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?”
 
Tsunade lifted Sasuke up by his next. She started squeezing it. Sasuke struggled to breathe. His face started to turn blue.
 
“TSUNADE-SAMA STOP!” Shizune yelled.
 
“Grrrr!” She threw him on the ground.
 
“I don't feel like messing with this GAKI tonight!” She yelled. “Neji!” He opened the door. “Yes Tsunade-sama!”
 
Tsunade glared at Sasuke.
 
“Put him in a cell, I will deal with him in the morning!” She hissed. “Hai.” Neji bent down and helped Sasuke to his feet. They exited the room.
 
“SHIZUNE!” Her head perked up. “Yes, Tsunade-Sama.” “Send a message out to all of the elders.”
 
“What should the message say?”
 
“Tell them that Uchiha Sasuke is back.” She paused. “Also, that we will have a meeting tomorrow after noon…to decide his fate.”
 
“I'll get right on it!” Shizune bowed and left.
 
Tsunade looked out the window. “Sigh! Tomorrow is going to be rough not only for THAT GAKI….but for Sakura as well.”
 
Xxxx
 
20 minutes later…
 
“Knock…Knock!”
 
“Come in!” Tsunade yelled.
 
The door opened. The Hokage's eyes widened.
 
“Sakura, what are you doing out so late?”
 
“You know why I'm here!” Sakura yelled.
 
Tsunade sighed. “Yes I do.”
 
“Then please let me see Sasuke-kun!”
 
“No.” She said flatly.
 
“Why not?”
 
“Because I said so Sakura, now go home!”
 
“NO I WILL NOT!” She yelled.
 
Tsunade narrowed her eyes. “Sakura, who do you think you are yelling at?”
 
Sakura put her hands over her mouth. “I'm sorry, Tsunade-sama.”
 
“I understand, Sakura. You have a chance to be with some one you love and you would do anything to see him again, would not you?” Tsunade looked at her student with sad understanding eyes. Sakura nodded.
 
“Yes, I would!” She said with determination.
 
The well-endowed woman gave a big sigh. “Alright, I will let you see him, but for only five minutes!”
 
Sakura ran over to Tsunade and hugged her. “Thank you so much!” Tsunade smiled. “Hold on, you did not let me finish.” The Hokage looked over towards the door.
 
“Sai!” She yelled. He slowly stepped out of the shadows. “Yes, Tsunade-sama.”
 
“Take Sakura to Sasuke cell.”
 
“But Tsunade-sama!” Sakura whined.
 
“No buts Sakura, either Sai takes to the cell, or you go home.” She said sternly.
 
“Oh all right!” She pouted and looked at Sai.
 
“Let's go…Ugly!” He smirked.
 
Grrr I hate this guy so much!” Sakura followed the artist out of the room.
 
Xxxx
 
Sakura and Sai walked down the long dark halls of the prison. They hadn't said I word to one another since they left Tsunade's office. Sai started to stare at Sakura.
 
“What?” She said rudely.
 
“I'm just wondering.”
 
“Wondering about what?”
 
“About your happiness.”
 
Sakura raised an eyebrow. “My happiness?”
 
“Yes, I wonder will you be happy when you finally realize that Sasuke is a not good traitor!”
 
Sakura stopped and glared at Sai. “You as...”
 
“Listen to me.” He cut her off. “Sasuke is a traitor! He does not love anybody. That brat only cares about himself. Besides, we don't even know if that is the real Sasuke are not. It could be Orochimaru posing as Sasuke!”
 
Sakura put her hands over her ears. “STOP IT…PLEASE STOP IT!” Sai pulled her hands away from her ears and looked right into her eyes.
 
“No I will not stop. You need to hear this! You are probably thinking that I'm wrong and that it is really Sasuke in there. Well so what! He betrayed Konoha Sakura and you know what that means!”
 
“NO DON'T SAY IT! She yelled.
 
“They are going to kill him Sakura! Do you get it? His going to die! So there's no point in get getting all worked up about him. Because HE'S GOING TO DIE!!!”
 
Sakura jerked away from Sai. Tears rolled down her face.
 
“You bastard!” She said with all of the venom in her heart. “Don't you think I know that already?”
 
Sai looked at the crying cherry blossom.
 
“Sakura….I….”
 
She wiped the tears from her eyes.
 
“Let's keep going.”
 
“Right.” He nodded.
 
Sai and Sakura continued to walk to Sasuke's cell.
 
“This is it.” Sai said as he got the key from his pocket.
 
“Are you sure you want to do this?”
 
“Yes.”
 
He unlocked the door. “I will be waiting for you out here. She nodded and started to walk in to the room. Sai placed a hand on her shoulder. “Remember, you only have five minutes.” “Right.” She walked into the room.
 
Her eyes darted around the dark room. Until, emerald meet onyx.
 
“Sasuke-kun!” Sakura ran towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Sasuke's arms and legs were bound together with chakra stings.
 
“Sakura…..I have something to tell you.”
 
A/n what does Sasuke have to tell Sakura? Find out next time! Well you guys this might be it for awhile. I start school tomorrow! Please pray for me I'm kinda scared. Oh yeah I might update “We're back!” This weekend it depends well anyway please review Ja ne!!!