Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Be ❯ I'll Be ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Konichiwa, minna-san! I just wanted to share a little something I wrote.  Well, as you would see, this is another KakaXSaku fanfic from me.  It’s not in my usual POV format. So, all of you who like Sakura or Kakashi with someone else..GO TO…Er another fanfic…yeah…that’s it, lol.  Hope you enjoy!   Disclaimer: *insert standard disclaimer rant here*  Naruto doesn’t belong to me, ect.     I’ll Be   (Song by Edwin McCain, fanfic by Hinoto Nobukaze)     The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful Stops me and steals my breath   Sakura stops in her path down to the training grounds, only to gaze at her sensei walking through the shrubbery.   Never revealing their depth   Someone calls Kakashi from behind, and he turns to greet Asuma with the warmest of smiles.   Tell me, that we belong together Dress it up with the trappings of love   Sakura’s smile melts as she shook her head in regret.  She sighed and continued on her way, finally deciding to do what she should have a long time ago.   I’ll be captivated; I’ll hang from your lips Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.   Sakura warned Kakashi about the evil of what was to come.  The jounin nodded, saying that he already knew, but is ready to face them no matter what the cause.  He would lay his life on the line for her.   I’ll be your cryin’ shoulder   She tells Kakashi that she loves him, and he’s taken aback by her sincerity.   I’ll be love’s suicide   She asks if she could be one with him, even for a single night, and he agrees, even though it seemed wrong.   I’ll be better when I’m older   Kakashi takes her hand, and the two of them take a midnight stroll.   I’ll be the greatest fan of your life   The two sit by a ledge and look up at the stars.  Kakashi, for the first time, leans on her, trusting, caring and understanding.   Rain falls angry on the tin roof As we lie awake in my bed.   Sakura challenges Kakashi to a fight, hoping to stop him from battling the evil and eventually dieing.   You’re my survival, you’re my living proof My love is alive and not dead   She fights with all her might, but Kakashi still defeats her.   Tell me that we belong together Dress it up with the trappings of love   She bid him good bye.  She watched silently with a heart full of sorrow as he leaves to face his enemy, knowing that his chance of coming back is very small.   I’ll be captivated, I’ll hand from your lips Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above   Sakura turns around, stopping herself from chasing him—her hands clenched in fists beside her.   I’ll be you’re cryin’ shoulder   The pink haired girl remembers when she was first assigned into squad 7, eight years ago.  She remembered how young and beautiful her sensei was.   I’ll be better when I’m older   She remembered their one night together, sleeping in his bed with her old sensei.  His nude body bathed in moonlight beside of her, and how she’d stare at it for hours.  He had confidence in her, even when she didn’t in herself.   I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.   She thought about how she should’ve been his love.  She was the one who was there in the past, not anyone else.  Yet, he chose not to point that out.   I’ve dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead   Kakashi remembered his night spent with Sakura, as the battle began.  He remembered what a fool he was for not seeing more potential in her as he did Sasuke and Naruto. She was one of his many regrets.   Turned in, turned on, remembered the things you said   Kakashi was defeated, and killed in the battle.  He laid there, blood soaking the earth, looking up to the heavens above.   I’ll be you’re cryin’ shoulder   Sakura closed her sorrowful eyes and whispered, “Farewell, my Kakashi-sempai.”   I’ll be love’s suicide   A flash of his dying face wonders through her mind.   I’ll be better when I’m older   Sakura sits by an old tree stump watching Naruto and Sasuke play Go-Fish, and looks up to the sky again.   I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.   She felt a void in her heart, but she immediately put aside the idea, leaving the past as where her heart once belonged to a jounin who wanted to honorably die in battle.  The man disappears from her heart forever…     THE END   A/N:  Hope that was enjoyable.  I think it sucked…It was something I came up with in five minutes.  All of my fanfiction seems to be 5 minute wonders lately.