Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Love you, Hinata. ❯ I Love you, Hinata. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Val here. It's a one shot between Naruto and Hinata. It takes place before Naruto tries to become Hokage. They are maybe around 18-20 age range. Please enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Nartuo.

"I love you, Hinata."

It had been a couple yeas since Naruto had seen any of his friends--- specially that purple haired beauty. He looked at the sky with a small smile on his lips. He brought his gaze down and saw th evillage's gates. He race forward. he imaged embracing his secret love and kissing her soft lips. Naruto tripped on a rock and fell down. The long white haired pervy-sage laughed, loudly.

"What are you laughing at, Pervy-sage?" He yelled when he stoo dup and looked at the sage.

"Quit daydreaming, Naruto." Jiraya said, smiling. "Go on and see that girl of yours."

"Yipee!" Naruto jumped, saying. He ran to the village, leaving a dust trail behind. Jiraya shook his head. They had left over two years for a simple mission that would took a couple days to complete, but completations lead it to be a two year mission. Naruto deeply missed his purple haired goddess. Jiraya had tried to get his mind of her. Naurto had appreciate the thought, but it didn't help. His mind was on the shy goddess.

He had found her in her house and he couldn't pull his gaze from her nude body. His jaw dropped to his chest and finally understood why Jiraya like looking at nude women. They were beautiful. This goddess went by the name of Hinata. She had changed her looks a bit. Her hair was long, clinging to her body as she step out of the huge tub. Naruto's gaze was heared, wondering shamelessly over the lucius curves of this goddess. He wet his lips as he watched Hinata dry off and reached down to get her clothes. He saw his chance. =*Puff*= He reappeared in front of Hinata who was bending over to grabbed her clean clothes.

"Hinata." Naruto's voice hucky and deep. She jumped, jerking her head upward before letting out a sequeal of surprise and happiness.

"Naruto!" Her timid voice was stronger, but still soft. HInata blushed, deeply, turning a bright shade of red. Naruto smirked.

"Beautiful," he said, loud enough for her to hear. Hinata looked about ready to faint. "I have something to say," Naruto shifted from each foot, nervously. "I love you, Hinata."

Hinata fainted on the clean clothes and Naruto chuckled. She was still the same Hinata, who captured his heart.

14587129845987413548973134894

So, what do you think? I think it's cute. Let me know. Thanks!