Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Fun At One Time ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fun At One Time
 
Kyomi had walked around for about half an hour. So she guessed it to be 6:45am. An hour and a half until everyone went to the Hokage. Kyomi had entered the hotel through a side door and her mind was constantly thinking about that boy with the sunglasses. She wasn't paying attention so she ran into Ginsora.
 
“Oh, sorry Kyomi.”
 
Kyomi nodded her head signaling she was sorry too.
 
“Anyone else up besides you, Umi and me?” Ginsora asked.
 
Kyomi shrugged her shoulders.
 
Kyomi went along with Ginsora to Umi's room where Ginsora was able to fix the TV by plugging in it.
 
*People are really……….well…stupid, if they can't figure this out.*
 
After fixing Umi's `major' problem, Ginsora went to wake up the others. She lightly tapped Kai's door, because she was one were a tap on the door 10ft away would wake her up but a bomb next to her ear wouldn't. Kyomi woke up Yuki and then Ginsora had to go in Kara's room and put an alarm clock next to her ear to get her up. It was now 7:30am because Umi kept insisting the problem was inside her TV and Kara just wouldn't wake up. Everyone got ready for the day except Kyomi who went to get everyone something to eat.
 
Ginsora was amazed that through all her training all she got was a little tired. She took a shower. There was nothing else to do and it would be sometime before Kyomi returned with breakfast.
 
Kyomi knew everyone would want ramen so she went back to that restaurant and ordered by pointing to it on the menu and signaling 5 with her hands. There was only one other person there, that Naruto kid. Of course he started talking to her.
 
“Hey didn't I see you yesterday?”
 
Kyomi didn't say anything and stared at the ground.
 
“I did, you were eating the same thing as me. Then Sakura started talking to you, then you said Sasuke's name and ran off. Why?”
 
She didn't say anything. She decided to use a trick she could easily make her eyes look like they were about to pour out tears. It was easy and it worked he stopped talking to her and turned his attention to someone who had just entered the restaurant.
 
The food came; Kyomi grabbed it and turned around, and then stopped when she heard Naruto say, “Hey Shino.”
Kyomi was about a foot away from him and she blushed. She looked to the ground and then closed her eyes and walked around him. She walked away quickly thinking about Shino. Kyomi stopped by the sushi restaurant she had been at and got some for Kara. Unlike everyone else she didn't like ramen. Kyomi still thought of Shino as she went back to the hotel.
 
*Why does he amaze me?”
 
Kyomi came to the front door, everyone was there. She handed out the ramen and gave Kara her sushi.
 
Everyone went until they found a nice quiet hill. It had a bench. Ginsora lay down in the grass and stared at the clouds. Kai and Umi joined her pointing out what each cloud looked like. Kyomi sat down on the bench and ate. Kara was sitting on the opposite side of the bench and Yuki was sitting on the back of the bench with her legs between them. Everyone ate until they were stuffed. Since Kyomi had already eaten earlier this morning she didn't finish hers. So she gave it to Ginsora.
 
TBC…