Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Running through Floral Glass ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Running through Floral Glass
 
It was 8:00am when they all left. Ginsora lead the way while the team walked through the village. They made it to the Hokage's office by 8:15am. Ginsora walked in to the Hokage and that Naruto kid she remembered from the other night arguing.
 
“Come on?”
 
“For the last time no!”
 
This continued for awhile before Ginsora stepped forward to tell them she was here.
 
Tsunade looked up.
 
“You sent for us?” Ginsora asked.
 
She ordered Naruto out of the room. It took awhile to get him out but, Kai handled it.
 
Tsunade spoke up, “So, first things first, your names.”
 
Kai heard Ginsora in her mind.
 
*The truth. If we're going to start a new pattern it should probably start here.*
 
Kai agreed.
 
Everyone said their names.
(Order: Kara, Yuki, Kai, {Kyomi had to be introduced by Kara} Umi, Ginsora.)
 
“Well first I must know what you are doing here.”
 
Kyomi looked to Ginsora.
 
“We're…..running.”
 
“Where?”
 
“Anywhere!” shouted Umi
 
“Why?”
 
Kai heard Ginsora say through her mind for everyone to leave.
 
Kai and Umi heard her and lead everyone out of the office. No one wanted to hear what Ginsora would be saying.
 
Everyone split up to find something to do.
 
Kara thought about heading back to the hotel the only thing she could look forward to was seeing Kiba. She looked up as Umi and Yuki shouted they were going to get some ramen. Kara looked for Kai who was on top of a roof reading a book. Only Kara and Kyomi were still standing there.
 
“Hey Kyomi,” Kara said.
 
Kyomi looked to her.
 
“I know you like flowers, and I've seen a flower shop. Wanna go?”
 
Kyomi felt happy. She had always loved flowers, they made her smile.
 
Kyomi nodded her head quickly and followed Kara.
 
They entered the small shop and found hundreds of scents in the air.
 
“Wow,” Kyomi whispered out loud.
 
Kyomi and Kara split up looking at different flowers.
 
Kyomi picked up a purple tulip and stared at it for a long minute. She loved all flowers but tulips were her favorite.
 
*Maybe I should start a garden.*
 
Kyomi felt a small trace of a smile on her lips.
 
“Hey you gonna buy the flower or stare at it all day.”
 
Kyomi turned her head to see a girl, her age with long blonde hair in a pony tail, facing her.
 
Kyomi didn't like people talking to her if she didn't know them. Kyomi put the flower back and quietly walked to the other side of the room.
 
She heard the girl whisper “What a freak.”
 
Kara was looking for blue violets but, couldn't find any. She walked to a girl with long blonde hair in a pony tail and asked her.
 
“They're all dead we've been waiting for more but no luck.” The girl pointed to a wall of dead flowers. Kara walked to the wall and the girl followed.
 
“I'm Ino by the way,” the girl said.
 
“I'm Kara.”
 
Kara looked to the wall of flowers. Then she remembered something.
 
She looked around the room until she saw Kyomi.
 
“Hey, Kyomi come over here.”
 
Kyomi heard Kara call her name. She went over to her and she pointed out the dead flowers. Kyomi didn't like death even if it was just a plant.
 
The freak Ino meet earlier came over and looked at the flowers.
 
*She'll just stare at them for the rest of the day.*
 
Suddenly, Kyomi started doing hand signs and placed her hands toward the flowers then a green glow grew from her hands and covered the flowers when it disappeared the flowers were alive. Hundreds of blue violets were shining from small droplets of water on them.
 
“Wow.” It was all Ino could say.
 
Kara picked out 8 violets; they'd work with the blue wallpaper in her room.
 
“You found some Kyomi?”
 
Kyomi held out her 5 tulips. 3 were blue and the other 2 were yellow.
 
-\-\
Kara smiled and closed her eyes then inhaled to smell the flowers. She opened her eyes. Nothing moved slowly like what was seen on TV, but the adrenaline rush made her brain work faster, taking in many things at once. Kyomi was staring blankly at Kara like she couldn't see. Then she dropped her flowers. She fell after the flowers and her right hand flew to her left arm, where a kunai was. Then Kara felt something in her foot, she looked down, she saw a piece of glass in it. Her foot buckled down underneath her.
 
TBC…