Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ The Fight that Decides its Own Fate ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
The Fight that Decides its Own Fate
----------------------------------------------------
Kai launched herself into the medow just as the Okami broke from the seal. Ginsora's eyes shut as her hair blew in the wind causing it to envelope her in its silver swirl. Then a burst of black light covered the area revealing the large silver okami, standing taller than the trees. The wolf growled and her twin tails swished once against a tree as trees at the other end of the meadow fell under the weight of a giant snake as it crawled out of the shadows, Orochimaru standing on its head with an evil grin.
Kai didn't know what happened but the voice rang in her head.
???: Let me kill!!!
Kai's blue eyes turned to red as the seal on her back burned and released the kitsune, the single tailed fox. Flames rose burying Kai and dieing away only as the fire fox grew from them.
--------------------------------------------------
Umi, Yuki and Kara approached the field but the fire fox sensed them and surrounded the demons within a fire arena, blocking out any chance of escape for the kitsune, okami or hebi (snake) or any entrance for help. They all landed by the fire shield's edge and no one said anything until Yuki pointed something out on the inside of the fire sheild.
-------------------------------------------------
One second Lee reached the end of the field as the Okami and Kitsune rose into the sky. Then there was fire all around him. Lee jumped out of the way as a large tree nearly crushed him. That's when the growling and howling began.
--------------------------------------------------
The kitsune jumped directly for Orochimaru as the Okami sprinted to the edge of the fire shield desperately trying to claw her way out. She turned at the sound of a whimper-like cry. The snake had been joined by a second one and they had coilded their bodies around the kitsune's neck.
Ginsora: *We have to help her*
Okami: *My job is to protect you and when she is dead we may escape.*
Ginsora: *NO!!!*
The kitsune twisted away and he snapped his jaws shut onto one of the snake's throats. The other sprang away and sank its fangs deep into the kitsune's side. The kitsune yelped and rammed his body against the wall trying to be rid of the stining annoyance.
---------------------------------------------------
Lee saw the okami desperately scratching the fire shield and only succceding in burning her paws. Lee meant to run towards her but he had only taken one step when someone grabbed his shoulder and an old but familiar feel of cold, sharp metal came to his neck.
Orochimaru: Pathetic shinobi...
---------------------------------------------------
Fighting the okami's power, Ginsora forced the wolf to spring into the demon battle. Her claws unsheathed and the silver paws ran over the snake spilling out a river of blood. The snake fell and the kitsune raised his head to stare into the silver orbs of the eyes of the okami. Kitsune & Okami. Fox & Wolf.
The kitsune sprang forward grabbing ahold of the okami's neck letting the blood spill gredily into his mouth, grinning as the okami whimpered out her tune.
The okami took the hit and fell. The flames died away as the kitsune dissapeared and Kai fell to her knees. The okami staggered and reappeared as Ginsora on the ground.
Ginsora: Thanks Kai
Kai gave her a small smile.
An evil laugh enterupted their moment of peace and their eyes flew across the field where they saw that sight for the second time. Orochmaru stood with a kunai in his hand that was pressed against Lee's throat.
Ginsora thoughts: He-he followed me?
At the second Kara, Yuki and Umi ran to Kai and Ginsora, followed their gaze and grabbed for their weapons. Kai jumped to her feet and drew out her sword. Kara took out small blades from her shoes and glared at Orochimaru.
Orochimaru: Too bad I couldn't finish this before.
Ginsora: Let him go!
Orochimaru: Then you come here my angel.
Lee: No-
Orochimaru pressed the kunai closer to Lee's throat which silenced him.
Orochimaru: Just come here, my daughter.
Kai: I'll burn your eyes out, rip your skin off, and yank your skelaton out with one hand!!!
Kai raised her sword ready for a full frontal attack. A hand came down on her sword pushing it into the ground. She looked up in surprise at Ginsora.
Kai: Ginsora why...
Ginsora shakily stood and took one step towards Orochimaru.
Yuki stepped forward and grabbed Ginsora by her arm.
Yuki: Don't do this Ginsora.
Ginsora stood stock still for a long moment and tore her arm away from Yuki's grasp. In a flash Ginsora was in front of Orochimaru and Lee.
Ginsora: Let him go.
Orochimaru smiled slowly and moved the kunai away from Lee's throat. Orochimaru grabbed Lee by his shoulder and threw him across the field to the other girls. Orochimaru stepped forward and grabbed Ginsora around her neck.
Ginsora inwardly smiled. This had been the vision she had seen, the one that would end in death.
Orochimaru: Finally, you've given me quite the slip for years my angel.
Ginsora closed her eyes slowly and only hoped. Suddenly, Orochimaru was still and he couldn't move.
Shikamaru: Never thought I'd be fighting Orochimaru, how troublesome.
Kiba, Akamaru, Shikamaru, Neji and Naruto stood behind Orochimaru. Shikamaru was using his shadow possession jutsu and Orochimaru was frozen to the spot. Shikamaru made Orochimaru release Ginsora and before anyone could blink Lee had scooped Ginsora into his arms and pulled back into the circle of girls.
Kai: No one touch the snake, I get to skin him!
As soon as Kai reached Orochimaru, he disappeared in a puff of smoke. That enraged Kai.
Kai: Where'd that demon go!?
That's when Yuki screamed. Everyone turned and that's when they saw the blade cut through the air and towards Kara. Ginsora tensed her muscles and tore away from Lee. The blade cut right into Ginsora's stomach. She took a deep useless breath and blood fell from her mouth like the blood seeping out of her stomach.
Everyone: Ginsora!
The blade disappeared and the girls looked around but saw no one. The boys all rushed to them. Ginsora stumbled and Lee quickly caught her.
Kara: Wait, where's Kyomi?
That's when they heard insects. Everyone looked up to see a swarm of giant beetles. With them were Kyomi and Shino
TBC……………………… ;.