Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Sorry, but the Truth Comes ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry, but the Truth Comes
 
Yuki: Kyomi help Ginsora!
Kyomi and Shino landed quickly and Kyomi threw herself to the ground doing hand signs. Her hands fell over Ginsora's wound and emitted a green glow. The wound only healed slightly as Kyomi stopped her jutsu and stood up.
Kyomi whisper: She must be home…
Umi: Home? Do you mean her old village?
Kyomi shook her head.
Kyomi whisper: I saw a vision healing her. She must return to Kohona, be with you.
Kyomi looked at Lee holding Ginsora close to him and he looked back at her as if to confirm the moment only for his gaze to return to Ginsora.
Kyomi whisper: This place is not well for her or the Okami.
Umi & Yuki: Then what are we waiting for let's go?!
Everyone sped off to Kohona, Lee still holding Ginsora, who was still bleeding profusely, stayed far in the lead. Kiba stood close to Kara unknowingly glaring at Neji on Kara's opposite side. Akamaru apparently had found Yuki's quiver the best place to ride for his head stuck out of it as everyone ran. Kyomi and Shino were a little behind with Kai. Umi took into the air and caught up with Lee and Ginsora.
Umi: Don't worry Lee she'll be okay.
 
Kai scowled as Kyomi stared at her sharply.
Kyomi: You are troubled Kai?
Kai: We just got out of Kohona and now we're going back and we'll be in the same snake pit as before.
Kyomi shook her head.
Kyomi: I saw the-
Kai: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAW!!! That snake is going to come right back, he's a cockroach, you step on him somewhere and he only comes out somewhere else.
Kyomi: Kai?
Kai: WHAT?!
Kyomi: I saw everyone in the future, you'll live happily.
Kai: Happily how?
Kyomi smiled: You will see.
Kai only frowned.
Kai thoughts: Live happily? What is she talking about?
 
(Hours later)
Yuki looked over at the hospital bed, truthfully wanting to leave.
Yuki: Come on Umi.
Umi: Coming.
Umi finished arranging the flowers in a vase beside the bed.
They walked to the door and looked back at Ginsora's still form and made a silent decision between themselves. They said nothing to no one, only launched into the sky and flew for the hidden waterfall village taking a last look at the ones they wouldn't see until years later.
Yuki thoughts: I said I might return, Botan.
 
Lee paced back and forth in the hospital lobby making the floor dip into the ground in the same place his sensei had a few days before. Kai had had to calm Lee down a few times, well her method of calming anyone was knocking them out but she did it lightly. Right then, she was tempted to punch him in the head as hard as possible.
Kai: Sit down before I pull your arms off!
Obediently Lee sat down but still shook with worried glances down the hall to the hospital door.
Kyomi entered the hospital and made her way to Kai.
Kyomi: I must tell you something, Kai.
Kai: What?
Kyomi: Please outside.
Kai sighed thinking the floor would suffer if she left. Nonetheless she rose and followed Kyomi out the door and around the side of the hospital.
Kai: Now what?
Kyomi: You must go.
Kai: Huh?
Kyomi: Ginsora is safe because of the kitsune taking the Okami's life, but the Okami's blood now runs in the veins of the kitsune, your blood. He'll come for you, Kai.
Kai gasped and shook slightly as her head pounded like a sledgehammer against solid, unbreakable stone.
Kai: But…
 
Lee walked quietly into the hospital room to see Ginsora conscious and staring at the ceiling determinedly.
Lee: Ginsora-chan?
Ginsora looked over at him and only frowned. She looked over and out the window at the sunset.
Ginsora: I'm sorry.
Lee walked to the hospital bed and sat down on the edge.
Lee: There is nothing to be sorry for.
Ginsora felt tears build behind her eyes. She still saw the scene; it was such a small thing, the cool metal kunai against skin with warm blood.
TBC………