Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ If Naruto got online ❯ If Naruto got online ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Naruto’s characters belong to Kishimoto , Aniplex , etc. I am just toying with them.

If Naruto got online My take on sakurawolf216 fic

We find Naruto facing his new notebook reading fanfics and being troubled by what he is reading.
“Hey, I have been chasing Sakura since grade school, I designed my own Iroke no jutsu, I have been trained by the famous womanizer Jiraiya and now they say I am...gay? nothing personal, but if this gets out how I am ever going to get a date?” he claims shaking the computer as if that will solve it.
Kakashi drops by. “Yo!”
“Ne, Kakashi sensei. I never imagined you and Iruka were dating”
Kakashi gives a confused look and checks the screen.
“Iruka who?” he asks
“You know my chuunin teacher from the academy” Naruto replies
“And I am supposed to know this chuunin academy teacher because…?” Kakashi wonders
“Dunno, if I remember the script correctly you haven’t even spoken to each other”

Uchiha avenger marks his status as online
Hokagetobe- Hey Sasuke, just know… none! of the fanfic romances between you and me are going to happen… ever!
Uchiha avenger -What are you talking about dobe?
Hokagetobe sends the link of one particularly hard core yaoi fic
Uchiha avenger -Hey! I might be emo. But my whole clan was whipped out in front of me by my dear older brother, doesn’t that give me every right to be emo and right now I really do not have time to look for a girlfriend OK and you are definitely not my type!!
Hokagetobe -Yes, but you must admit that running to Orochimaru's arms does sound a bit mushy wushy.
Uchiha avenger - Don’t wanna talk about it! understand and know your frantic search after me does sound a bit…
Hokagetobe - Cut it out teme! I am bringing you back on Sakura’s behalf!
Uchiha avenger -Yeah right! See you dobe. Marks his status as away.
“So what do you think sensei?” Naruto asks
Kakashi takes the computer to read a Kaka/Saku fanfic and says. “You know maybe I should ask Sakura out; this is better than Jiraiyas work”
Sakura arrives and also starts reading “eww this is gross me married to… and do not get any funny ideas sensei”
Naruto takes back his notebook “By the way who is this Hinata?” Naruto asks “maybe I can take her on a date one of this days.”
Kakashi and Sakura sweat drop.
“My guess is that, if this reaches Gaara he is going to give us all a dessert burial” Naruto says sending the link.
Everyone nods as now they are reading on their own portable devices.
“By the way what is all this nonsense of me being the Yondaime’s son, because if any of this is true I am so going to destroy that mountain face one of this days; now it gets better not only I am his son, but also it says he did not die and is part of the Akatsuki, hell why would he leave behind a ninja army at his service here in Konoha to recruit those Akatsuki freaks”
Kakashi starts laughing and looking at the time says.”Cut it out! Naruto…Sakura we must have a mission, so let’s go.”
Kakashi stays behind to mark in favorites a particular fic link “I am so going to blackmail Tsunade and Jiraiya with this one”

END
Please review
Thanks for the reviews :-)! I spell check it again, as suggested. Sorry I had the idea and wrote it in like 5 minutes so it was not that polished.