Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ If Naruto got online ❯ Take 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer Naruto belongs to Kishimoto, aniplex, studio Pierrot etc I am just toying with them.

“Ano” Naruto says as Kakashi and Sakura leave “Are bachan and Erosannin and item?”
Tsunade’s forehead vein seems about to explode “of course not! were did you get that idea?”
“Well I was reading a fanfic the other day and it really scares me, it even said that you had children and were my true grandparents, well in one you were Kakashi’s mom, but it really troubled me”
Naruto shows Tsunade the link and leaves with the mission his team was assigned.
Tsunade starts reading and exclaims “I am not given much thought here, but pairing me with that pervert!” “Shizune!”
“Yes, Tsunadesama” Shizune answers
“Bring Jiraiya here, I have something to discuss with him”
Thinking; Jiraiya must be behind this and he will pay.

On other parts of Konoha; Hinata has come across a fanfic site and is turning tomato red by what she reads. Me and Naruto married! She cheerfully thinks. But I really must be on my guard for drinking problems it seems I will end up pregnant and vanish from my family; they are quite hard on my father. He is just strict not a psycho as he is sometimes portrayed. Hanabi enters her room “what are you doing sister?”
Hinata quickly changes the site and says “Research”

On other part of Konoha Shikamaru is losing his patience as he teaches Ino how to use the computer, “Nice my name and..”They end in the fanfic site and both start reading a fic featuring Ino is a very compromising situation” Shikamaru starts laughing as he reads “My dear Ino I never would have paired you with Naruto but well I will get your wedding present anytime”
“Shut up moron!”
“This is troublesome now I have the full picture in my head”
he says looking at Ino and turning red
“Well” says Ino “I will beat it out of you”

On the training ground Lee and Gai are practicing and Tenten is reading a fics as she takes a timeout “me and Neji, yahoo!” she thinks blushing as she looks at Neji who asks “What are you doing?”
“Nothing”

Back on Hokage’s tower Jiraiya is hanging on the border with Tsunade’s hand on his collar.
“I swear I know nothing about it!” he screams


Note: It was supposed to be a oneshot but I wanted to include Tsunade and the rest; hope you enjoy it.
I corrected the first part but it has not appeared, some server issue I think