Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ IMIAST's Take on SasuNaru ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sasuke was so horny he couldn't stand it.

"I'm so horny I can't stand it," he said. He tried finding someone to help him exorcise these urges, but was having no luck.

"Lee and I are going for dinner and a movie," said Sakura. "Then, well, you know."

"Sorry," said Ino. "The doctors want me to avoid anything strenuous until I put on some weight."

"Ask me again," said Gaara, "and I'll kill you."

"What a drag," said Shikamaru, for no particular reason.

Sasuke was about to resort to self-service when he remembered Naruto. Then he tried to forget again. Naruto wasn't someone Sasuke could stand to be around, let alone in the bedroom. But, at the same time, the idea of the two of them together just seemed so right.

No, Sasuke thought, it would never happen. So he just headed home hoping his urges would just go away on their own. On the way there, he could feel his breathing get heavy and his heart beat rapidly. Still, he did his best to keep control of himself. Just as he was nearly home, he ran into Naruto, who happened to be passing by.

Sasuke's self-control evaporated. He grabbed Naruto and dragged him into his home.

"Sasuke, what the hell?!" Naruto protested.

"I'm sorry," said Sasuke, whose urges had taken over. "I can't help myself!" He used his special Ninja Rope to restrain Naruto while he put on romantic music.

"I hope you're prepared!" Sasuke said, dropping his pants. "Behold my man-meat!"

Naruto had never been treated to such a wonderous sight. He knew this was wrong, but still...

"Alright," Sasuke commanded, "your turn."

Normally, in this situation Naruto would tell the other person to go die in a fire, but something inside him compelled him to obey Sasuke. Within seconds both were without pants.

Sasuke pulled Naruto up to his feet and faced him against the wall. With no further delay he rammed his man-meat into Naruto's wonderful rear.

"I SMEX YOU!" yelled Sasuke.

"I AM SMEXED!" replied Naruto, whose distress had since given way to desire.

The erotic burst overwhelmed them both and overloaded their senses to the point where they thought they'd explode and create a new Big Bang. When it was done they collapsed to the floor.

"Thank you, Naruto," said Sasuke, who was both relieved and ashamed.

"No," replied Naruto. "Thank you. I never knew you felt that way about me."

No one was more surprised than Sasuke. He thought he was just relieving some urges, but when he heard that he realized he did indeed have feelings for Naruto.

Sasuke and Naruto were married a few months later, in a ceremony officiated by Tsunade. She'd had to use her position as Hokage to override the Land of Fire's ban on gay marriage, but she knew it was worth it.

Nine months after that, Naruto gave birth to three kids he'd been carrying thanks to the MPreg Jutsu. He then quit being a Ninja so he could raise their special angels while Sasuke continued to work.

One day, the parents took a family picture of themselves and the kids. They'd never been so happy.

THE END