Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Inner-Hinata ❯ The Jutsu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hinata glared at the innocent tree before her, taking a deep breath as she allowed her senses to scan over the entire clearing. The scent of tulips and wet earth danced under her nose, reminding her that it had rained just the other day, soaking the grounds of the Hyuuga clan. A faint buzzing like that of a gnat sounded at the back of her mind, but she paid it no mind, figuring remnants of the lightning were still drifting about on the cool breeze. Her eyes scanned the grounds, but no single body registered in her vision. A wave of chakra flowed from her body, alerting her to her father's presence five yards away.
Probably coming to tell me to get dinner started or --
Hinata ignored that snarky little voice and pushed it back to keep the buzzing company. Inhaling deeply once again, she brought her hands together, making a few practice seals, but not placing any chakra along with them. Allowing the tension in her body to flow out with the rhythmic fluttering of fingertips and hands, she began to move the chakra in her body, swirling it around, trailing it up and down her arms, through her chest, down into her lest and back up to her arms, never once touching her hands.
Hiashi was now three yards away and Hinata could feel his eyes piercing holes in her shoulders.
He probably things I'm standing here doing nothing. “Nothing” my ass! I'll show him something. I'll --
Hinata's hands flew, forming some of the most basic seals she knew how to do.
“Hinata,” Hiashi's voice called. “I need you to go fix dinner. Now.”
Do it yourself you lazy bas--
Bunshin no justsu.”
Chakra suddenly rushed from her head and through her hands, causing Hinata to gasp and stumble. Her father snapped something at her, but she couldn't hear it as she sank to her knees and blackness took over her vision.
~*~
“Hey…… up.” A soft voice called, penetrating the depths of Hinata's mind. “…m gon….ick yu… Ok.” Something nudged her in the side roughly. Hinata mumbled something. “Aah ..ake now….r you?”
“Wh… what happened?” The young woman managed to groan out.
“Hell if I know,” the voice replied and Hinata suddenly was overcome with the familiarity of the voice. “All I know is dark then - boom! - I'm looking at your sorry butt in the mud.”
Hinata sat up and her head swam as chakra slowly returned to its proper place. I feel like I'm about to vomit, she thought dazedly.
“You ok, girlie?”
“Ye… yeah. I'm fine.”
Finally, Hinata opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of the person standing over her.
Same eyes.
Same hair.
Same figure.
Same clothing.
“Who… who are you?”
“Me?” the person replied the familiar voice ringing with an unfamiliar tone. “I'm you.”
~*~
~*~
~*~
Muwaha. Inner-Hinata. Yeah, I don't know why either - I was bored. And since I'm feeling incredibly lazy, I'll just say that I don't own Naruto and be done with it. So, till next time! ^^