Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Inspiration ❯ Inspired... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Inspirations
By Alden-san

Lee is inspired by dreams. Naruto is inspired by his dream of being Hokage. Sasuke, by revenge. Hinata is inspired by admiration. Ino and Sakura are inspired by rivalries and inferiority issues. Chouji is inspired by food, and Tenten is inspired by her goal: To be a famous kunoichi, like Tsunade. Shikamaru is inspired by the clouds, and Kakashi by his disgusting book, and Iruka by his students. Shino and Neji are both mysterious and silent about it. But... What inspires Kiba?

Ino, thinking quite extensively on the subject, asked him once. "Kiba..." she'd started, "What inspires you, to become stronger and work so hard? I mean..."

Kiba smirked, and nodded his head towards his teammates talking. Ino looks at him like he was a disease. "You... like... Shino? Ewww!"

"No, Ino, you idiot!" Kiba whacked her over the head. "I like- I'm inspired by one things. The person I like, talking to me and acknoiwedging me as better than anyone. Tell me... What do you think it feels like when the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, is obssessed with some lame idiot?"

"Well..." Ino led off, thnking. "You don't like her... Do you?"

Of course, Kiba had just realised something, and was too busy laughing over it to hear. "Hehehe... Ino, sorry. I just realised that I have more of a chance at the daimyo's wife than you do with Uchiha, so you've got it worse than I do! Haha..."

"Kiba..." Ino's fist was shaking. "You're digging a pretty deep hole there for yourself..."

Kiba stopped abruptly. Normally he wouldn't, but Shikamaru's stories of Ino were famous around the village. "Ino..."

SMASH! Kiba's face met the ground in a glorious collision. "Kiba, never mention Sasuke-kun and you and the daimyo's wife in the same sentance EVER again... Or I will be forced to hit you...." And Ino walked off, starting to smile. Because her list of inspirations was complete... And Ino added another to the list of her own oinspirations...

The smell of wet dog.