Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Jigoku-e No Neko Linxy ❯ Revealing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Chapter 1: Revealing

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
It was early February, the last month of the cold winter and snow covered Konoha like a fluffy white blanket of soft, coldness. Uzumaki Naruto sighed as he walked home alone after buying himself enough ramen to last for a few more weeks before the beginning of Spring. In this cold weather, he was trudging through without out much thought other than his depression caused by Valentine's day coming in four days. Of course, he knew he'd be alone this year. He always was. No one loved the blonde, especially not more than a friend. He knew it, but it still made his heart break in his chest.
He passed by a little cardboard box then heard a small "meow" sound from it. Curiously, he opened the box and found the cutest little cat, shivering in a little ball, mewing for help. It turned its huge, bright blue eyes towards him, the blue edged by silver, and mewed softly as it tried to get up to lick him but fell back again. Judging by its rather slender body, he saw that the poor cat was starving and cold. Naruto looked around, wondering whether someone had left it here, before snatching it up gently and hiding it in his jacket.
The shinobi burst into his apartment, dropping the ramen on the floor and immediately turning up the heater. Thankfully, this year his heater worked so that he wouldn't freeze like last year. Quickly, he gathered up soft, furry blankets and bundled the kitty up in a heap of them on the couch before searching his fridge for food. Naruto found a tub of meat, leftovers from last night, and heated them up in his microwave before cracking open the blue lid and setting it down on the couch by the little cat's head.
She mewed happily and the tag on her collar jingled softly as she reached to meat and ate it, eventually regaining enough strength to leap out of the blankets and onto the couch cushions to eat the meat vigorously. Naruto laughed, "You're so cute!", he looked at the collar. The tag was completely empty except for one word, which he assumed to be the cat's name, "Linxy.", he rested his head onto the couch, sitting on the floor infront of her, "Will you keep me company on Valentine's Day?", he asked sadly.
His blue eyes met that of Linxy's, who held an expression of intelligence and understanding. She licked his hand and he scratched her furry black neck. Linxy had long black nails with little pink pads under her white paws while the rest of her body was black except for the tips of her ears and tail and her little pink nose.
"Thanks...", he mumbled before falling asleep.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Two Days Later

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hello, I am Linxy the cat. I belong to a boy named Naruto Uzumaki who lives alone in a little apartment and spends his Valentine's Days alone, every year. Or so he's told me. I doubt that no one loved this boy. He was absolutely gorgeous with sun-kissed skin, blonde hair as bright as the sunshine, eyes as blue as the sky but deeper than the ocean, and to top it all off, he had a nice body, toned from being a shinobi. I thought it was cute when I saw the whisker marks on his tan cheeks and I completely adore his smiles. He always looks so happy around his friends, even grinning at me at home.
Naruto-sama spills all his secrets to me and always tells me about his day. He complains about a boy named Uchiha, Sasuke and how the girls always love him. Honestly, who could be anywhere near as impossibly beautiful as my master?
Tomorrow would be Valentine's Day, so today while the master was out, I decided to clean his house. Seeing as to how small I was, no matter how strong, and how messy his home was at the moment, I knew what was to be done. First however, I used my teeth to make his bed and picked up my teddy bear, which the master had bought me so that I wouldn't be lonely when he was out, named Monsieur Charmant, or Mocha-chan as in the coffee for short.
I set Mocha-chan on the table next to Naruto-sama's bed and sighed to myself. Today would be a long day, especially with what I had planned for Naruto-sama's return.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

With Naruto

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Naruto smiled and laughed with his friend's their breath was visible in the cold. They rushed into a nearby restaurant to order food, ramen of course, but this place was a little bigger with a frying pan in the middle of the table for stir fry.
Idly, Naruto daydreamed about his little kitty, Linxy, who was at home. Surely she was lonely, even if she was a cat with a teddy bear, while he was out and it made him feel bad.
'I know...I'll bring her home lots of meat and other bear! Linxy will like that...', he thought until Kiba snapped his fingers, "Earth to blonde! Whats your order dumbass!"
Naruto smiled at the waitress, "Uh...some ramen...and after our meal, is it okay if I order some meat in a box for home?", the waitress nodded and walked off to the kitchen. Kiba grinned in his wolfy way and Akamaru barked, "So, Naruto...who are you daydreaming about...?", he nudged his friend in the side and kicked Shikimaru Nara under the table when he tried to take a nap, the brunette in question mumbling somethings with the word 'Troublesome' repeated several times.
Chouji was muching his chips and Neji was sitting across from Lee, only there because Lee had dragged him there. Shino was on Chouji's side with Lee and Shikimaru while across from them was Naruto, Kiba, Neji, and Gaara, who was quietly brooding between Kiba and Neji, glaring back at Shino.
"Stop it Kiba! It was no one!", Naruto complained. Thankfully, their meals came and the stir fry was fired up. All words were forgotten and even Shino, Gaara, and Neji were fighting for the meat pieces using their chopsticks.
"It is destiny that this be mine!", Neji said to Lee, who replied, "Youth must be fueled by appropriate foods and therefore, I, the nice guy, deserve this more than you, the cold prodigy!", they continued this arguement with similiar statements while Naruto and Kiba were stabbing eachother with their chopsticks and trying to get a piece of meat which Chouji snatched up.
Eventually, they finished and paid the bill, Naruto getting his box of meat and placing it carefully inside his bag.
"Hey Naruto, lets go to your place!", Kiba suggested and Lee jumped up, "Yes, Naruto-kun, let us look upon your warm home!"
"Why?", Naruto asked, "It looks like crap right now!", Kiba sighed, "Its cold outside, Uzumaki.", Neji said dully and Kiba nodded, "Your house is closer.", everyone there, except Gaara of course, nodded in agreement to this statement. Naruto sighed, "Fine, I gotta stop at the store right here first. I need to buy a bear...", Kiba smirked, "I knew you liked someone! Who is it?!", he inquired and insisted that Naruto tell him.
The blonde ignored his brunette friend, who barked at him, both figuratively and literally, to pay attention when someone's talking to him. Instead, he looked at Gaara, "Which one do you think I should get?"
With raccoon-like eyes, the redhead glared at him with crossed arms before returning his gaze to a panda bear, "The panda?", he nodded and Naruto took it to the counter, Gaara brooding behind him, staring at the panda, "You want one too?"
"Yes, I do.", he said simply and Naruto left, returning with a second panda, "I'll buy these.", Naruto said to the counter lady and left with one bear in his bag and the other in Gaara's arms. They all stopped infront of the door to his apartment in the warm, lighted hallway full of numbered doors, and Naruto fumbled with his keys.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Linxy-Inside Naruto's House

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
I had transformed into my human form, something I've never done infront of my Master but this was my big surprise for him today, plus I needed to be bigger than I was in cat form to clean this house. I started off by getting dressed in one of the master's biggest orange shirts with a spiral on the front, and nothing else since I didn't remember all to well how to dress. I'd been in my cat form in a long time, well, actually I spent my time usually in a form that was in between cat and human but the point is, I didn't wear clothes often.
The shirt was big enough to be far below my rear end, my tail, which grew from just above my rather nice rear end, was long and black with a white tip and on my cheeks were the same marks like whiskers, just like the Master's. My cat ears twitched, the small bell on a thin, silver ring on the left tip, rung sweetly, letting me know my Master was just down the street at a restaurant. The bell was with me when I was found my Naruto-sama and was attuned to his chakra.
I got right to cleaning, noticing when I looked in the mirror that I was okay looking. I had a curvy figure, unlike the pink-haired girl Haruno, Sakura in a picture by my Master's bed with him and his team, with a bust that was actually very soft and mature looking and nice, long toned legs. My body was muscled, something I knew already, with slender but toned arms and long black nails.
My hair was long, straight, and an unruly mess of night black with long white bangs that covered my face. I brushed my hair and washed it when I took a shower, like I had seen my Master often do, and cut the bank in a way that hung over my eyes and was a little longer than the bangs of Naruto-sama.
I could see human ears like my Master's and my sking was sun-kissed, like Naruto-sama, and my tail was easily seen, too long for the shirt. I got to work, picking things up and making several trips to the 'dumpster' that I had often followed my Master to, and did the dishes, washing them and scrubbing them until they were spotless and shining.
Next I cleaned out his fridge, moved his furniture around to the tv with the table in a good place, vaccuumed the couches, cleaned up his room, making the guest bedroom, then I began to clean his windows, spraying it with some mixture inside that burned my cat like senses in a human nose and made my eyes water.
I did his laundry and folded his many orange clothes, putting them away in his drawers and folded his headband respectfully by his bed. He had two head bands, one was an extra, just in case that something happened to his first one.
As I was finished with everything else, I decided to vaccum. First, there were voices, all male, then I heard the small sound of the key turning, followed by the lock clicking before the door began to open. I blinked and stared back at my Master and his friends, unaware that I was apparently dressed inappropriately.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Naruto at the door

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
"Well, open the door!", Kiba urged when Naruto stopped, "No...listen.", he said and they were quiet. They heard foot steps and then the vaccum start. Neji crossed his arms, "Yeah so?", he asked and Gaara glared, "Naruto lives alone meaning that no one should be in there."
"Actually, I have a cat, Linxy, and she's inside...but who would go into my house just to clean?", he asked and Kiba shrugged, "Only one way to find out. Open your door.", Naruto nodded and turned the key until it unlocked. He pulled out the key and opened the door to see a girl, around his age, maybe older by a year like Neji, with sun-kissed skin, whisker marks on her cheeks, a tail, and ears like a cats along with human ears under those.
What he noticed first was that her ears and tail were like Linxy's then noticed how she was dressed. Nothing on but one of his largest t-shirts and a collar around her neck. The orange collar he had bought for Linxy. In one arm, she held her teddy bear and in the other was holding the vaccum. The tip of her left cat ear was pierced with a thin silver ring, a golden bell ringing a little when she turned and stared at him.
The girl turned out the vaccum and got on her knees infront of me, "I beg you to pardon my insolence, Master, for I have not finished cleaning your home and I haven't begun a dinner for you and your pleasant friends.", her forehead touched the floor and her mass of damp, black hair fell with her, snow white bangs covering her blue eyes which were a lot like a cat's with the pupils in thick slits.
Her irises were edged in silver and were the same blue as his and Linxy's eyes. Naruto stopped and Kiba nudged Naruto, "So this is why you wanted to get home to your cat.", he said, doing air quotes to furthur explain his point.
"I don't...", Naruto looked down into her eyes, "Linxy...?", he asked in an unsure voice, "Why are you...you have...a chest and...long legs...and hair...and no fur...and ears...and a tail...and...uh...I don't...what the hell?", Naruto stammered.
"Gomen, Naruto-sama!", Linxy stood up, "I was too weak in the past days to transform like this to help clean your home for you but today I have regained my strength enough to do so. The form you saw is also mine, but saves more energy."
"I see...why are you calling me master?", he asked the girl who was a little taller than him before being smothered in her embrace, "Because you saved me and I owe you my life!", Kiba laughed a little and Linxy's eyes snapped to them, finally taking note that they existed.
"What are you laughing at, dog.", Linxy said to Kiba, "You're lucky to be my Master's friend, otherwise I would have kicked your sorry ass through the window there and chain you up so you can save yourself with shinobi skills."
Kiba stopped and Linxy directed them to a table, pulling out chair for herself and all eight boys in the apartment, "Would you guys like anything to drink?", she asked and they shook their heads while the cat girl shrugged and produced a cartoon of fresh milk, newly bought.
"Now, I'll explain to you all what I am and why I came to Konoha in the first place.", she said, pouring a very tall glass of milk and putting away the milk before gracefully gliding to the table and sitting down between Naruto and Neji.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Uchiha Sasuke

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Today was the last day Uchiah Sasuke had before the dreaded day of Valentine's Day, February 14th, came around and his fangirls would shower him in chocolates he didn't eat. He was alone, taking a walk around the snowcapped Konoha when Kakashi-sensei in his grey scarf handed Sasuke a box after having poofed out of nowhere, "Its a gift from me to Naruto that I don't have to give to him."
"What is it?", the raven haired boy looked inside to see a card signed by Kakashi and a rare type of ramen, "Its got real meat inside. Quality meat too."
"I see.", Sasuke closed it and the grey-haired man disappeared. He changed direction with the box in his arms, walking towards the dobe's house. The Uchiha sighed, waiting at he door before he knocked.
"Who is it?", called a female voice before footfalls were heard and Naruto's voice sounded, "Linxy wait a sec! You can't answer the door!", but his pleas were apparently too late when this 'Linxy' burst open the door and smiled at Sasuke beautifully.
"Hello! Would you like to come inside?", she asked and pulled him inside. He took off his shoes at the door and set the box on the table, "From Kakashi.", he muttered to Naruto before turning to leave. The girl grabbed him and sat him down in a chair, "Now you stay. You're Naruto-sama's team mate, Uchiha Sasuke right?", he nodded and Naruto sighed, "Stop calling me that...just call me Naruto..."
Sasuke now found himself between Kiba and Gaara, reluctantly sitting in Naruto's apartment where a strangely pretty girl was in nothing but a large shirt. He was actually pretty calm, even considering that this girl, Linxy, had cat ears and a tail.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxX

End Chapter 1:Revealing

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX