Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Misunderstanding ❯ Log carrying and a weird dream ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Hello! Thanks for all the reviews! It really made me feel A LOT better! Thank you so MUCH for all you people who told me what I need to work on, like one person, I'm too damn lazy to write the name, told me Sasuke is too caring! Thank all you other people who said it was good and all, I LOVE you guys!

Disclaimer: If I owned Naruto, would I write this fanfiction? Yes, but that's besides the point! I don't! The point is, to read this chapter and review it! )

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~**~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ka kashi walked straight, and every now and then making sharp turns to test his students' adaptability to his new route. He cast a concerned glance at the pink haird shinobe. Yes, he was a little concerned for Sakura; she seemed to act strangely so far that day. Since he arrived, her facial expression was either blank, or she had none. Now it occurred to him that he has paying a little more attention on her but he convinced himself that it was his duty as a Jounin teacher to notice such strange things in his student's attitude.

A sweat drop trailed down Naruto's determined brow. The log was heavy, and thick. He was having problems with carrying his log. It strained the muscles in his arms and the ones in his hands. The bark on it was rubbing against his bare hands; he would probably have splinters in his hands by the time that they stop.

It had been nearly thirty minutes of trudging through the forest when Kakashi had decided that they had completed the task of conserving their strength under semi critical conditions. And it had been raining for about ten minutes now.

"Ah. . . I'm pooped!" Naruto panted when he dropped his log when they had been told that they were on break.

"Be quiet dobe, the sound of your voice is hurting my ears along with the heavy rain," Sasuke smirked when his other male companion growled out.

"Come one, don't fight boys, we have to carry the logs all the way back to your homes. . . So in other words, you will need all of your strength." Kakashi's visible eye closed happily.

"You just got lucky Sasuke, I would have kicked your butt any ways." Naruto grumbled.

"Svf, as if." Sasuke turned his back to him.

Sakura's log hadn't moved an inch from her right shoulder. 'Since Kakashi's breaks are few and short, I might as well just not put the log down. It would cause me more trouble than it's worth' Sakura thought as she held her log.

"Ne. . .Sakura-chan?"

"Yes Naruto?"

"Why don't you put your log down?" Naruto's curious gaze was directed towards the log on her shoulder.

"Because we will start walking again within the next few minutes." Sakura stated imply.

"But, wouldn't you like to rest your shoulder for those few minutes? I gladly would."

"I don't. . . care. . . Why would you put the log down when you would just have to pick it back up? What's the point? It wastes less energy this way." Sakura said with less than a grunt.

Sasuke stole a glance at Sakura, he felt stupid when he realized that Sakura's reasoning made sense, and when she figured it out first before him. That's when Sasuke noticed something on Sakura. There was a trickle of blood trailing down her shoulder, and she didn't even acknowledge it.

Kakashi patted the young girl's head. "Excellent Sakura! Very good thinking, that will prove useful when you go out on the battle field." Kakashi stated. He was happy that she had figured out an easy way to save her strength.

"Thank you Sensei, but there is no need for you to complement me." Sakura's answered with a blank face.

"Well of course there is!" Kakashi exclaimed happily.

"Alright class! Well, class of three I mean, pick up your logs and follow me!" Kakashi said and started to walk off again, leaving his two students to hurry up and pick up their log and hurry to catch up with their Sensei and Sakura.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* When the training was over *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alright kids! Time for you to carry your logs home, and don't even think about ditching it because you will need it for your training tomorrow at 12:30 a.m.!" And with that sudden statement finished, he left them with a 'poof' sound and disappeared.

"Bye Sakura-chan! Bye Sasuke!" Naruto grumbled at saying good bye to Sasuke, but instead of saying some snide remark, just continued on his path home.

Sasuke noticed again that the place they were in was the same as last night.

"Bye Naruto." Sakura said, but Naruto still heard her.

Sasuke turned towards Sakura, who started to walk the same dirt path that she had walked last night. Sasuke silently followed, and noticed something red on the rock. Looking closer he noticed it was blood, dried, but blood none the less.

"Sakura?" Sasuke asked in a bored tone.

"Yes Sasuke? Is there something you want to ask?" Sakura asked.

"Did you know that is blood on your shoulder?"

It took a few hesitant seconds before Sakura answered with a, "Yes."

Sakura waited for a few good minutes before starting her way towards her house again.

Sasuke wanted to tell her something, but dismissed the thought and walked up the path and went to his house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* At Sakura's house *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yes, Hello? May I peak to Hokage-Sama?" Sakura asked the person through her phone.

"Yes, hold on please." Replied a female voice. A whole minute of silence went by.

"Yes, hello, this is Hokage."

"Hokage-Sama? This is Haruno Sakura, and I need to ask you a favor."

"Sakura? Oh yah, what kind of favor?"

"Could, could you train me?"

"Is Kakashi not doing his job properly?"

"Yes, he is. . . But could I have some special training from you? It's kinda like a girl thing. . ."

"Oh alright, meet me at the edge of the forest tomorrow at 11:00 at night."

"Okay, I'll see you later then."

"See ya later."

Sakura hung up the phone. She had done it. She had got the Hokage to train her specially. And she couldn't have been happier. Sakura looked at her clock; it said 8:55. 'Hmm. . . Enough time to take a bath.' Sakura then walked to her bathroom and undressed herself.

When she was bare, Sakura looked at her right shoulder. It was still bleeding. The log that had been carrying that morning through the afternoon had rubbed against her shoulder for a lot more than an hour and it punctured her skin. It was pretty deep too.

Sakura ran her hot bath water, while putting bath crystals in. When the water breached the mid way section of the bathtub, she stopped the faucet. She stepped in and then sank down slowly. When the hot water splashed on her open cut, it stung. It stung like hell.

After Sakura was finished with her bath, she bandaged her wound, and then changed into some nightclothes and soon fell a sleep.

(AN: From here on down until the author's notes will contain lime and lemon content. If you do not like that stuff, or your not allowed to read it, it's your choice. I'll tell you when the lime/lemon is done.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* At Sasuke's house *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sasuke was having a hard time breathing while he slept. He was having. . . an interesting dream.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Sasuke's dream *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sasuke was outside the house that was all too familiar to him. Sakura's house to be exact. Sasuke walked to her front door and knocked on it. Sakura opened the door.

"Sasuke, what are you doing here? It's raining come in." Sakura's voice was bored like his is.

Sasuke walked in, and he took off his shirt because it was soaking wet. And when Sakura finally realized that he had no shirt on, she blushed a royal red. And for a funny reason, Sasuke felt his pants grow tighter at the sight.

"Sasuke? Is something wrong?" Sakura asked looking at his face.

Sasuke didn't say anything but just walked over to Sakura. He grasped her shoulder and kissed her hard on the lips. His hand lowered towards her hip, the up to her breasts.

"S-Sasuke-kun!" Sakura's face went red.

Sakura backed away from him and into one of her so many walls. Sasuke smirked at that, his pants as tight as ever now. He pinned her against the wall to make sure that she wouldn't try to move again. He pressed his lower body into hers, letting her know exactly what he wanted.

Sakura let out a low moan of pleasure. And her arms wrapped around his neck.

Sasuke picked Sakura up bridal style and carried her to her bed. And once he got there, he let go of Sakura and started to undress himself. He got everything off except his black boxers. He looked up and saw that Sakura had already disrobed herself. Sakura too his hand and lead him to the bed.

Sakura pushed him so that she was straddling him. He was about to say something when a warm finger pressed on to his lips, Sakura's finger. And that shut him up. Sakura's extended finger trailed down over his hard chest and over his well developed six pack, then to right above his boxer line. With a sexy smirk that made his groin harden a little more, she slowly pulled off his boxers.

Sasuke couldn't help but gasp as she pulled his boxers down all the way over his feet. Sakura licked her lips, and she gazed at him hungrily, which tuned him on even more. Sakura kissed him passionately and he opened his mouth and let his tongue devour hers. Sakura broke the kiss and trailed hot and wet kisses from his chest to right above his hardened manhood. Sasuke gasped and raised up slightly when she took his length into her mouth.

In and out his hardened member did, in and out into Sakura's mouth. Her tongue ran over the tip of his head, and every where else. And it excited him very much.

He was surprised with what Sakura was doing to him, and something felt as is it was going to explode in hi genital area.

"S-S-Stop." Sasuke gasped as he grasped her hair and pulled her off of him. Sakura looked like she was hurt by his actions, and flipped her so that she was on the bottom. Sasuke stuck a finger into her, and pumped it in and out, and gradually put another finger to join the other. Sakura arched her back and she was breathing heavily. When she was ready, he licked his fingers and kissed her again.

He positioned himself above her opening and he thrust into her. Sakura tried to scream but he stifled it with a kiss. When her tight opening adjusted to his throbbing member, he gently rocked his hips with hers, creating a slow rhythm of pleasure. Sasuke then started to thrust in and out of her with such a great speed, her headboards was bagging against the wall over and over. 'I'm her first. And she's my first, ironic' He thought, and his member begging to be released, he pushed as far as he could go, and she came when he came.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* End of Sasuke's dream *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sasuke woke with a start. That dream had felt so real, and that practically scared him. And what scared him more, was that his bed sheets were covered in. . . cum. . . and that his member was hard. . .

"Damn." Sasuke swore before he wadded up the sheets, and took a cold shower. Almost ice cold. But Sasuke's mind kept on traveling back to his disturbingly pleasurable dream.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN : Um. . . Sorry, I just felt like putting that lemon in here, it was my first lemon, and please tell me if it was good. Anywayz, if ya liked the chapter at all, or if you hentai's just liked the lemon, tell me in a review!

Ja Ne! ^______^