Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kage No Neko ❯ Truth or Dare ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: ummm . . . well, uhhh. . . well for 1. I don't own Naruto, if I did then I wouldn't be talking to you right now, that and Gaara would have killed you all. GO GAARA! Gaara: yeah what she said. *walking out of a random room*
Me: *glomps Gaara* HURRAY FOR GAARA!
Gaara: Can't breath! Lungs feel crushed.
 
Chapter 2: Truth or dare
Where was Neko now? Right now Neko was in Konaha, after the Chunnin exam which she had just passed. She wore her Village of the Shadows forehead protector around her head as a head band for her hair. She wore her hair in a braided ponytail that went all the way down to the back of her knees. Her outfit was in her favorite colors, red, black, and gold. You could see her netting under her red spaghetti strap tank-top with a black and gold tiger on it that covers up her seal. Her skirt is clingy and goes all the way down to her feet, black with a gold trim; slits on the sides go up to mid-thigh. Her shoes were not the traditional ninja shoes; they were black high heeled with straps that crisscross and went up to just below her knees. She still had her two fans and gourd strapped over it all.
 
I am a loner, I have no friends. Why should I? I'm a monster. To everybody who sees me I'm a cold, heartless, bitch. As Neko sat by the lake with Kira, she heard someone come up behind them.
“Who's there?” Neko called; she was surprised, normally nobody bothered her. She turned around and pulled out a fan. There were two boys, one with blond hair, blue eyes, an orange outfit and what looked like whiskers on his cheeks. The other looked like a boy version of her, red hair, turquoise eyes with black rings around them, and a gourd.
“Who are you?” the blonde one asked.
“I am Kage No Neko, who are you?” Neko replied.
“I am Uzumaki Naruto, and this is Sabaku No Gaara.”, Naruto said. What the hell!
“Why does Gaara have “love” on his forehead?” Neko asked. The entire time she was standing there Gaara stared at me. With my skin tight clothes you could see my figure pretty well. Naruto was also staring at me and, ewww, he was drooling. “It's because of my childhood” Gaara said. “Why are you out here all alone,” Naruto questioned.
“Because everybody fears me for something I had no control over,” Neko told him.
“Which demon do you have in you?” Gaara asked.
“The 8-tailed golden tiger, but how'd you know?” Neko asked. “Well you're a beautiful girl and your all alone that is kinda strange.” Naruto said. “I have the 9-tailed fox, and Gaara has the 1-tailed raccoon.” Well ain't that just lovely. 3 demons in one village? Great just great.
“Well boys, I don't know `bout you but I'm pretty hungry. What do you say to ramen? My treat.” Neko asked them. Naruto's eyes got big and he nodded his head vigorously. Gaara just kept staring at her, and then nodded his head.
 
After the three had some ramen Naruto insisted on showing her around. As Naruto showed her around Konaha, she wondered if her step-sisters knew where she was. Rayne probably wants to kill me; Haru will want to beat me, and Kairi probably will squeeze me to death and then give me a lecture. Suddenly Naruto stopped and Neko, who had not seen him stop, ran right into him and fell on her ass.
“You idiot, look what you did. Are you ok Neko? Here let me give you a hand up.” Gaara said. After Neko was up again, she looked around to see why Naruto had stopped walking. A girl was standing there, gazing at Naruto with a blush covering her face.
“N-naruto-kun i-is that y-your g-girlfriend?” she asked, clearly embarrassed.
“He wishes I was his girlfriend!” Neko exclaimed.
“Hey by the way, what's your name?” It's so obvious that they like each other. I wonder if I can get them together while I'm here. What Neko didn't know was that an evil grin had spread across her face.
“Uh…N-Neko-s-sama? Why are y-you looking a-at m-me like t-that?” Hinata looked at Neko nervously, obviously terrified.
“Hinata-chan, could I talk to you over here for a little bit?” Neko asked the nervous Hyuuga, her grin never slipping. As Neko steered Hinata over to a nearby tree, Naruto was chattering away to Gaara
. “Hey Gaara, what do ya think they're talking about? Do you think they're talking about us?” Blah, Blah, Blah. Does he ever shut up? Oh, stupid question Gaara. Of course he never shuts up. I wonder if Neko is talking about me.
 
“Y-yes N-neko-sama? Is t-there something you w-wanted?” Hinata stammered. Neko noticed that she looked absolutely terrified. Is she really that terrified of me? I mean I know I'm scary but she's trembling!
“Hinata-chan, have you ever heard of something called `Truth of Dare?' You can't pick truth because I already know that you like Naruto, so it does you little good.” At Neko's statement Hinata turned bright red and looked away. Is it that obvious that I like Naruto-kun? What if he noticed that I like him? Will she tell Naruto that I like him?
“Hinata-chan I dare you to go up to Naruto and kiss him on the lips. And then walk away.” Hinata invented 5 new shades of red and stuttered some more.
“B-but----“ Neko interrupted her
”Please stop stuttering. It bugs me” Hinata nodded, and looked at Neko with a pleading face
“Do I really have to kiss Naruto-kun?” Neko nodded and looked at Naruto wondering what he would think of quiet, shy, Hinata kissing him smack dab on the lips. Hinata walked over to where Naruto was standing and tentatively pressed her lips against his. Then oblivious to Naruto's questioning, she walked back over to where Neko was standing.
 
 
Review if you want to, don't really care, but would like some . . .