Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kage No Neko ❯ Truth or Dare: Continued ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Hi! Sorry it took this long but, I had to practice for a play that my theater class is performing, and, so yeah. Here ya go!
Gaara: Nope she still doesn't own Naruto.
* This means the demon is thinking*
Me: oh and Kairi, Rayne, and Haru are my real sisters not my stepsisters. I mad a typo.
 
Truth or Dare: Continued
 
Neko watched as Naruto's face turned 4 new shades of red after Hinata had kissed him. When Hinata started to walk away, Naruto looked like he was about to grab her and kiss her back, but he apparently thought better of it. `Ah well too bad. I would have loved to see the look on Hinata's face.' Neko thought.
“Okay Neko-chan, Truth or Dare?” Hinata asked with an evil gleam in her eyes.
“Dare. I'm not a wimp like you, who had to be forced into a dare,” Neko murmured.
“Neko-chan, I dare you to go over to Gaara-sama and kiss him on the lips. BUT, you have to stay after you kiss him and answer any of his questions.” Hinata told her, with an evil smile.
*That evil little bitch! How dare she! I'll get her for this. I'll definitely get her for this.*
`Calm down. It's just a game. Besides I like Gaara. He and Naruto are the only ones besides my sisters to not look at me like I'm a freak' Neko told her demon.
“Okay, doesn't bug me.” Neko told Hinata with a shrug. Walking over to Gaara, she pressed her lips to his, and much to her surprise, he kissed her back. When she pulled away, Gaara asked “What are you two doing over there?”
“Oh, we're playing Truth or Dare. Do you wanna play?” She asked him.
“Sure, why not. Naruto come on, we're gonna go play Truth or Dare with Hinata and Neko.” Gaara called.
“Hang on. I'm gonna get Sasuke to come. I'll even try to get Neji and Itachi to come play.” Naruto answered. Naruto ran off leaving Neko alone with Gaara. Neko stood there being bored, for God only knows how long before she started to play around with her weapons. She reached into a pouch and grabbed a small black sphere. She threw it up into the air, and did a few hand symbols, and the sphere transformed into a staff made of black wood with a crystal orb on top of it. The orb was currently displaying a thunderstorm. All throughout this Gaara never noticed anything. (A/N: Dense much? How can stand there and not notice anything around you? He has got to teach me ho to do that.)
Naruto came running up with 3 boys in tow. The 1st had long black hair held back in a low ponytail, and white eyes. The 2nd had black hair that kinda reminded Neko of a cockatoo and black eyes. And the last one had long hair held in a ponytail at the base of his neck, and red eyes with 3 black dots perfectly spaced, otherwise known as the Sharingan. (sp) She led the way back over to where Hinata was waiting for her.
“Neko-chan what took you so long?” she asked.
“Sorry picked up some more people to play with.” Neko told her, they made eye contact and, with an evil look in their eyes, nodded.
 
Me: ugh I has a huge headache. Better go before I have to go to the hospital for it like I had to that one time . . . Yeah well that's it till next time. Oh and thanks to White Alchemist Taya for the review. Taya if you're reading this do you mind if I use your name for one of my characters?