Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kisolo Kiyamee, A Girl In The Akatsuki ❯ Theft For Training ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Everyone started leaving the facility. Well not everyone, on account of most of the people there were dead. I walked out after them, parting to go the other way. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Someone shouted.
"I'm going to prepare myself for what's upcoming in the Akatsuki." I turned and saw that it was Kisame who was talking to me.
"You'd better hope you're good. Itachi's hard to come by, and he's very deadly. Those eyes of his..." He broke off and closed his eyes.
"You seem frightened of your partner."
"What makes you say that?"
"I am the Shushudaki, remember? I can smell your fear-scent." I smirked. Kisame turned around and walked back to the rest of the Akatsuki. "Consider yourself warned." I told myself. I walked away towards the forest behind the building in which a massacre took place. I kept walking till I came upon a small meadow in the middle of six tall pine trees. "My old training hollow. I'm surprised I remember where it is." I smiled to myself. I started my training.
There was a large tree stump in the middle of the hollow. There were a bunch of cuts and scrapes and all sorts of marks on it. I through punches, kicks, kunai, and shuriken at the stump. Then after that I started with my ninjutsu and taijutsu. I kept at it and kept at it. I need to learn new stuff if I want Itachi to pass me! Grrrrr.... I walked around thinking about what I could do. "I know!" I was talking to myself as I gathered my kunai and shuriken from the stump. "I will sneak into the leader's building. I'm sure there are some very special documents there. Yeah. That's what I'll do. Heh."
The darkness of night was approaching. "I'd better head back. If I want to steal those documents, I will need to plan things a bit more." I walked back to where the Akatsuki were temporarily living. I jumped to the highest branch of a nearby sycamore. I watched the sun sink low below the horizon and watched the moon rise high beyond the clouds. "It's time." I whispered to myself. I leaped from tree to tree until I came upon the leader's facility. I climbed through an old hole in the roof, and landed in the attic of the building. I used an eyesight jutsu so I could see in the dark. I looked around to see if I could find them. Let's see, if I were the Akatsuki leader, where would I hide secret documents. They've probably been stolen from the Kages of the different villages. Hmmm... I looked around. Then I saw it. It was a small, beat-up, old wooden door.
I carefully walked up to the door, avoiding any wooden planks that may creak under my weight. I started opening the door, but immediately stopped mid-way. It made a long creaking noise. I looked around for ten seconds, hoping no one or nothing heard me. Those ten seconds felt like an eternity. After the creaking of the door, I performed a transportation jutsu. I transported myself to the other side of the door. On the other side of the door, I hit jackpot. This was too easy. What's up? I looked around the small room. (I'm making up this jutsu.) Ima contra shika no jutsu: Stealth style: Hidden Trap Detection Jutsu!
Smoke filled the room. When it cleared, all of the traps were visible. Elite Jonin tactic. I'm sure the leader would never have thought of someone like me would use it. Hehe. I avoided all of the traps easily. I got to the documents. I looked through them until I found the perfect one needed for my mission. I took it from the shelf. I used a jutsu to make an exact copy of it. I took the physical copy and swiftly left the building the way I came. I took the copy to the tree where I was "living" at the time. I studied the scroll. I was staring at the same page, at these jutsus, Hokage ranked jutsus. I had to memorize everything about them. After I'd memorized the jutsus I practiced them a few times before I looked up. The moon was low to the horizon. I need sleep. That's when I dropped what I was doing, sat down next to the tree's roots, and closed my eyes for sleep.
The sun peeping over the trees is what awoke me the next day. I stood up, yawned, and started practicing the jutsus some more. After I finished practicing, because I had the jutsus down, I walked back to where the Akatsuki were dwelling. I walked through the middle of the abandoned village. No one was to be seen. I was confused. So I kept walking. Kept walking till I came to the Akatsuki leader's place. Everyone was there. Guess they discovered I copied the scroll. Well, they may not know I did it. I guess there's only one way to find out. I walked up to the scene. Deidara saw me and came over. Not him again. What's he want?
"Hey, Kisolo. Did you hear?" he said.
"Hear what?"
"Someone broke into Leader's house and copied one of his scrolls!"
"Leader? Scrolls?" I was so good at playing dumb.
"Oh yeah! That's right! You're new. Leader is our leader. That's just what we call him. He also has a collection of scrolls he keeps hidden and booby-trapped. And someone, it had to have been one of the Akatsuki because we're the only ones who know, broke into Leader's house and copied one of his scrolls."
"That's pretty bad, isn't it?" Man, Deidara can be so clueless sometimes.
Leader started to talk. "Listen up! Only three of you know about my scrolls. Deidara! Hidan! Tobi! Come here, now!" The three Akatsuki members walked up to their leader. "Which of you was it? Only you three knew about the documents and where they were, only because you helped me steall them. So I demand to know, who did it?" Leader was yelling now.
"I'm a good boy...I'm a good boy..." Tobi kept saying to himself. Hidan was just looking his normal disrespectful face. Deidara was looking all nervous and guilty. But he didn't do it. Neither did any of the other Akatsuki members. I did. Leader was examining the three in front of him. When he looked at Deidara, he immediately thought he had done it. "I'm impressed, Deidara. We stole those documents years ago. I've been waiting for one of you to try and steal the documents. Now it's happened. Good job." Leader turned and left. What!!! He gets congratulated for a crime he didn't even commit! Hmph. That makes me mad. But they'll soon enough find out it was me. Hehehe.
"So Deidara, how'd you do it?" I asked him when he came back over.
"I didn't!" he sounded surprised.
"I know you didn't."
"You believe me? Oh that's so--"
"I believe you because I'm the one who did it!" I cut him off angrily.
"How? You didn't even know..."
"I'm smarter than I look."
"But--" Deidara didn't finish, I started walking away. "Hey! Where are you goinng?"
"What do you care? I will prove to everyone that I took the scroll!"
"You sound mad, why?"
"I'm not mad, I'm just damned annoyed! Where's my mentor?" I walked over to Itachi. Itachi, I will be passed. Just wait and see. Itachi looked at me. "You did it didn't you?" he asked me.
"Did what?"
"You copied the documents."
"Yeah, so?"
"What did you learn?"
"Not much, just a summoning jutsu and the Leaf Village's First Hokage's Infinite Darkness Jutsu. Nothin' to fancy." I shrugged.
"Prove to me you've learned those jutsu."
"Um, okay." I made my hand signs then said. "Ninja Art: Kuchiyose Summoning! I call thee, MONKEY KING ENMA!!!" A cloud of smoke then a human adult sized monkey appeared. "I thought you were dead, Sarutobi." the monkey said.
"He is dead." Itachi spoke.
"Then who summoned me?" Enma asked.
"I did." I said. Enma turned around.
"You? You look like a mere child! I don't believe one word of it. Itachi was the one who sumoned me. He's got the power."
"No, I did! And 13 isn't that young."
"It's true, Enma, Kisolo did summon you." Itachi cut in. "You can go now. I was just having Kisolo prove to me that she could summon you. Now all she needs to prove to me is that she can do the First Hokage's Infinite Darkness Jutsu." Itachi said.
"This I have got to see. I'm not leaving till I do." Enma stated.
"Annoying monkey. Ok," I made my hand signs then said. "Genjutsu! Kokuangyo no Jutsu! The Art of Infinite Darkness!" Everything went black.
"She did it! Alright, you've proved you could do it, now call it back." Enma said. I called back the dark and light suddenly appeared. The quick change of light and darkness in the room stung my eyes. I squinted my eyes until they adjusted to the light. "All right, you now know that I am the one who copied the scroll. You want to know why I took the scroll?" I asked.
"What do you mean? You copied a scroll to learn these jutsu?" Enma asked.
"You know what, Monkey? You are really annoying. Since I summoned you, you have to do what I tell you."
"Unfortunately, you're right. What do you want of me?"
"I want you to go back to where you came from. I will call you back when I need you again."
In a cloud of smoke, Enma the Monkey King, disappeared. I looked over at Itachi. "Anything else?" I asked.
"No, you pass." he said.
"I what?"
"Here's your ring. Suzaku. Red Pheonix. It was made last night. Wear it where it fits." Itachi turned and walked away.
I slipped the ring on my right middle finger. Well, now I'm officially in the Akatsuki. I walked away towards the rest of the group. Deidara saw me and came over. "Hey." He looked down at my hand. He grabbed it. "Whoa! You've got a ring! What rank is it? I've never seen it before!" He kept yapping on.
"Would you shut up already?" I snapped at him. Deidara looked at me. He then turned and left. I left as well. I stopped by my tree and leaped into its branches. I sat atop the tree's highest branches. While there, I thought about what my first mission would be like. As I thought, the sun sank and the moon was rising high into the sky. I fell asleep in the tree that night. I dreamt of my first mission.