Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha Clinic Confidential ❯ The Doctor Will See You Now ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Konoha Clinic Confidential
Chapter 3: The Doctor Will See You Now
"Okay, since you two aren't talking at all, you can come back next week. Of course, you better talk about something or *shock* level 2 shocking. No really these are just level 1 shocks. You can pay the bill up front," I told the two Uchiha siblings as they began to leave the room.
Wow, even Naruto's session was more exciting as this, damn it's been only 20 minutes of hell, I mean what's up with that. Anyways, Itachi apparently hasn't gone to an official doctor for approximately 4-5 years, on record. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt for me to give him a quick check up, would it? Oh well Sasuke's already left and Itachi is glaring at me awkwardly. When you think about it's been a whole staring contest.
Either way, I just tell him, "Mr. Uchiha, you haven't had a doctor's appointment in almost 5 years, so either I can give you a quick one now, or you can assign one later-"
Once again he's concentrated the Uchiha glare at me. I swear that guy has serious issues if he's still in my office. *shock* Never mind, about that I'll just do it now since 45 minutes are still on session. Not too mention *shock* as of now Itachi is unconcious and on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
40 minutes later...
Okay so Itachi is finally waking up and his check up is finished. All I have to do now is move on and give him a few shots.
"Mr. Uchiha, you're appointment is almost done so will you stay still, for the next minute so I can finish giving you your shots." I told him.
Bad move, because he looks mad. Okay not mad, more like furious enough to unleash hell on me, but *shock* he'll be done since I finished giving the shots.
Then I tell him, "Okay since you're done, I'll see you in two days for a TB screening, and if you have any health issues and- what are you doing with that kunai!?"
Long story short, there's a huge hole in the hall and someone's head is bleeding (not mine's, some "innocent" bystander. Next is the two girls who are gawking at Sasuke in the waiting area. Since it's time for the next appointment, "Yamanaka Ino and Haruna Sakura, you may enter the office now."
Two girls, a pink haired girl and a blonde girl come in and both sit down. Apparently they are glaring at each other and there is actual lightning coming out between them. Humorous as it is they immediately start yelling at each other saying the same arguments. As they are shouting at the top of their lungs, I start taking notes as they continue their ridiculous argument.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura says...
"Ino- pig, Sasuke likes me more than you!"
"What do you mean, he likes girls with long hair. He and I are on the same team so why don't you butt off Ino-pig?"
"Hey Ino- pig has anyone told you how freakin' ugly you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you scared off every guy you try to talk to. Oh, I'm sorry. NOT!!! You really are an ugly bitch"
And the whole lot of that stuff, which I'm too lazy to mention.
Ino retaliates with...
"Just because you are on the same team doesn't mean he likes YOU more than me."
"Besides Sasuke DOES like girls with long hair, of course you wouldn't know would you forehead face."
"Why are you calling me an ugly bitch when obviously, your hairstyle, is short messy, ugly, and so passe?"
Anyways they continue slinging all kinds of shit at each other and fir a whole 39 minutes they manage to waste their time arguing. Meanwhile I got bored of taking notes on their behavior so I decided to cook an egg. Yeah for some strange reason, I always bring a portable stove for emergencies. While they are arguing, I "accidently" let the egg slip from the small pan, and guess where it lands :P. Let's just say that Sakura and Ino are now egg heads *cough* covered in HOT oil and undercooked eggs, emphasizing the egg is in their hair now *cough*
It's gross but funny, why? Because right now they are both screaming at the top of their lungs trying to get the very hot egg out of their hair. Oh well, things are getting interesting and who's complaining? (Except for those two running around in my office, but oh well)