Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha Clinic Confidential ❯ Calm Down and Shut Up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Konoha Clinic Confidential
Chapter 3: Calm Down and Shut Up
Flashback
Shonen Jump magazines and SUPER FAB TECH DIGEST lie on the floor while I'm working on making a shock collar.
"According to SFTD the collar shouldn't work, but I'll try it on a sleeping Anko (did not pay rent)"
Several seconds later, "Ai-yee! What the hell is up with this collar! Who's bright idea was this!"
Not wanting to be caught by Anko, mad emental note shock collar does work.
Present
I put the one of the shock treatment collars (Supa Fab Tech Item 1/ Treatment 1) on to a knocked out Naruto. A few seconds he's woken up and ranting loudly, "What kind of freaking shit did you do?! I don't know why I'm even here but what's up with that green ball and why do you have that remote in your hands Dr.-"
*large electric currrent* "Now Naruto, before I asked you nicely to calm down, but since you're acting like a total idiot, I decided to put a shock treatment collar on and you MIGHT end up extra crispy. Now please tell me why you're here Naruto?"
"Damn, why should I tell you! *shock* Okay, okay my teammates sent me here because they think I have problems. Personally I think they sent me here because they don't like me." Naruto said.
"Okay, do you have anyone close to you to talk to?"
"Errrrrhm nope. Iruka's at the Academy and I don't really think I know who or where my parents are."
"Now Naruto do you have any dreams?"
"To become Hokage!!! I don't really know why you're asking that. I'll be out of- *shock* Never mind I'll stay here a little."
*bell rings*
"Okay Naruto, your session is over and your bill is $600 and you have several more sessions for a while. Oh and keep that shock collar on *Naruto groans* so we can continue our sessions tomorrow."
After Naruto leaves, I open the door and find thst poindexter still outside watching. I ignore the impulse to confront him and kick him hard because of his staring. While glaring at the poindexter, that raven-haired boy who was with that pink-haired girl who were harassing Naruto earlier. He appears to be glaring at what appears to be a shark man and a person who looks similar to the shorter black-haired kid, except taller, tied up hair, and a couple of weird marks on his face. Meanwhile there's a blonde haired girl and pink haired girl gaping at that shorter kid.
"Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke, you may come in for your appointment", I say from inside my office.
So those two black haired guys walk in and the younger one continues glaring at the older one.
"Sooo... which one of you is Sasuke and which one of you is Itachi?" I ask nervously.
"..." Oh wow no responses... I wonder why the older one has his eyes closed...
"Since none of you are responding, ummm short one-"
"My name is Sasuke you idiot," he responds.
"So assuming that person next to your is Itachi, your older brother, now let's see here, I have a few questions to ask and *Itachi opens his eyes, which are in Mangekyo Sharingan mode)... HOLY CRAP!!"
On instinct I pick up my paperweight, a 6" kitsune and throw it at Itachi. Oooops. "Did you kill him?" Sasuke asks, who looks slightly angry.
"Eeerm no..." I say before I knock Sasuke out.
A few minutes later...
I put the shock collars on to them, for a safety precaution just in case they try to kill me, I mean, each other. Eventually they both wake up and I start the questions... again.
"Okay now that you have both regained conciousness is there anything you want to talk about like why you, Sasuke have something against your brother? Or why you Itachi has not responded to any of my questions?"
Immediately both let out a typical Uchiha "hn"
"So first all, maybe you should both try to tell me a little a bit about yourselves. Perhaps why you're here and what's going on? Maybe what you do." Come on talk about something because I'm still getting paid by the hour. I would prefer you guys... what are you doing?" I said as they both seemed to be prepared to kill each other.
*shock* "Damn that hurt! Who put this thing on my neck? ITACHI!!!!!!" Sasuke yells out.
*shock* "Okay look if you two can not both calm down and shut up you'll be wasting time and besides what you have on are shock collars. Don't even try taking them off or *Naruto screams in the distance* you'll get the biggest shock of your life, no pun intended. Oh and they won't come off no matter what you do, because they only come off via remote do yeah. They also work as surveillance, wait and why am I telling you this?" I try explaining.
I wonder if this was a good idea but *shock* it has been effective so far, now let's hear what they have to say...
TBC