Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha Clinic Confidential ❯ Let the Insanity Begin ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Konoha Clinic Confidential
Chapter 1: Let the Insanity Begin
For a moment I feel slightly stunned by Dr. Shiro's remark about the staff being part of the club. I finally decide to let it go as I follow him around to the backdoor where he opens the back door that says in red letters, "Employees Only". Dr. Shiro doesn't talk much but just directs me through several long hallways, to a small office under a "Therapy" hallway. It appears my office number, which the H.D. points out, is 1-4-8, which I believe means Floor 1, Hallway 4, and Office 8. On a bulletin board there's a list that says appointments.
--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Appointments X Day Y Month Z Year
X1
Little People
09:00 Uzumaki Naruto: over hyperactive, need to find out what his problem with
10:00 Uchiha Itachi and Sasuke: typical why thisker marks is thrown in hell did you do it kind of crap
11:00 Haruna Sakura and Yamanaka Ino: stereotypical crush-on-that-cool-guy
12:00 Lunch *woot*
13:00 Inuzuka Kiba: identity crisis, thinks he is a dog, probaly needs to be "fixed"
14:00 Hyuga Neji: his problem with "destiny" and the main branch
15:00 Hyuga Hinata: shyness towards Naruto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular People
16:00 Hatake Kakashi: problem with reading Jiraiya's books
17:00 Jiraiya and Orochimaru: talking about why they hate each other
18:00 Tsunade: her physical insecurities about being old
19:00 Kabuto: wants to intern under my office.
--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
Just looking at the schedule, what the hell did I sign up for. Right next to the list of appointments is a note saying be prepared for impromptu operations. Already, there's this feelig of dread but then...
*boom* "AND stay in there Naruto!" says the same loud voice that I heard from the apartments.
A 12 year old blonde with blue eyes and whisker mark is thrown in to my office. He's already super agitated looking especially since he's started trying to get one of his friends with a kunai. In cases like these:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
CALMING METHOD 1
Use the green ball in the corner and basically well knock the person out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
Well, first talking to Naruto might help. Here goes nothing, "Naruto will you calm down for a second. There are people with their problems so shut up."
"That Sasuke, I'll kick his ass and be Hokageone day!" he says as he tries to head for the door.
"I didn't want to do this," I said as I reached for the big green ball and started hitting him with it until he was out cold.
Naruto is probaly going to be unconcious for a while *cough* *cough* more like 15 minutes but who's complaining. I wonder if I should get the sedatives, but then there's this poindexter guy outside the office on a bench staring at me. The awkwardness is very disturbing and since waking Naruto will probaly release all hell on Earth. Scratch thst he'll leave the office in a whole lot of pieces first. The only option is just to close the curtains and pretend he doesn't exist... It's going to be a long day...